2020 PGA Championship - Harding Park

1 minute ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Watch him after every putt or shot. He’s overly demonstrative. He preens for the camera. He reminds me lot of Bubba in that regard. He’s actually a good dude but his mannerisms drive me crazy. Nowhere near DJ or DeChambeau or Reed but I can’t ever root for him. 

he's definitely a camera jockey...

19 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Watch him after every putt or shot. He’s overly demonstrative. He preens for the camera. He reminds me lot of Bubba in that regard. He’s actually a good dude but his mannerisms drive me crazy. Nowhere near DJ or DeChambeau or Reed but I can’t ever root for him. 

DJ drives you crazy? Dude. He smashes bombs, snorts fat lines of coke, and married Wayne Gretzky’s smoking hot daughter. 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Yeah and it may have been a 4 or 5. If Tony wants he can hit a 3 wood a lot further than 260 even in that fog. 

Yep.  Summerhays has dialed tony way back. I dont know if he could get driver to bryson right now,  but it would be close if he really wanted to. 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Fuck Scottie missing a golden opportunity on 4, but so did DJ. 

If DeChambeau is controlled off the tee, he’s playing the beet golf right now. He may look like Urlacher and swing like Frankenstein, but he’s got an incredible all around game. 

Still isn't great with the wedges. Will be interesting to see what he does coming home. And will finau ever post a number on a Sunday? 

Edit to add what the fuck is tony doing there laying up?   His driver has been great. 

Edited by pops

Champ does have a really kickass, simple golf swing. It’s really pretty. I love it compared to watching DeChambeau and Rahm swing. Also love Scheffler’s long, athletic swing. These young guns (including Morikawa) aren’t feeling any pressure yet. Would love to see them keep it up through the back. 

Not as smooth as Mathew Wolff
  • Hook 'Em 1