Hey immamac...

I do know that the OP of this thread is Rex Kramer.  And we all need to get more time outside during this pandemic.  I'm going fishing tomorrow. 

On 8/6/2020 at 2:08 PM, RIP shaggybevo said:

Fuck you. 

Fuck you for running an awesome thing into the ground in record time. 

Fuck you for allowing political discourse to determine the direction of this community.

Fuck you for your double standard moderation.

Fuck you for banning people because they hurt your bleeding vagina.

Fuck you for being a piece of shit aggy mouthbreather.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

I gots to say, the ability of Futureman to absolutely never ever break character is fucking impressive....whatever I or any of you all think of that character.

3 hours ago, futureman said:

0A328293-F76C-4AB6-B244-7A9919F3C7DF.gif

I already knew my response before I even got to the second page to see this.  "You mean like Harrison Ford's acting?"

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2020 at 3:08 PM, RIP shaggybevo said:

determine the direction of this community.

Fuck you for being a piece of shit aggy mouthbreather

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bernorange said:

I had a VHS of that in the 90s I obtained from a friend while in Lubbock (copied from VCR to VCR of course).  I also got another VHS compilation when I was in El Paso from somebody in my barracks.  It was mostly the same, but had a few different clips.  The tapes were recorded in EP, so the quality was, well, EP copies of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy, etc. etc. etc. etc.

In the early 2000s, pre-YouTube, I saw clips posted in a few places, and I mentioned it to people and they were like "oh yeah, a friend had a copy of that".  All I had to say was "farting preacher" and people knew exactly what I was talking about.   

I always wondered how the fuck that thing was so widely distributed back then, when that shit had to be copied in real-time, and you had to have two VCRs, etc., etc.

41 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I had a VHS of that in the 90s I obtained from a friend while in Lubbock (copied from VCR to VCR of course).  I also got another VHS compilation when I was in El Paso from somebody in my barracks.  It was mostly the same, but had a few different clips.  The tapes were recorded in EP, so the quality was, well, EP copies of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy, etc. etc. etc. etc.

In the early 2000s, pre-YouTube, I saw clips posted in a few places, and I mentioned it to people and they were like "oh yeah, a friend had a copy of that".  All I had to say was "farting preacher" and people knew exactly what I was talking about.   

I always wondered how the fuck that thing was so widely distributed back then, when that shit had to be copied in real-time, and you had to have two VCRs, etc., etc.

Had no idea this dude was still out there running his game.

1 hour ago, TriStone said:

Had no idea this dude was still out there running his game.

Holy shit, did not realize they went back to 1985

In 1985, two men began distributing a video they compiled lampooning Tilton and his ostensible conversations with God. The video exploits Tilton's facial expressions and preaching style. The original video contained no title screen and was roughly edited. The video featured a medley of footage from Success-N-Life overdubbed with well-timed sound effects of flatulence. Unofficial VHS copies of the video circulated in the U.S. through the late 1980s under such titles as Tooting Tilton, Heaven Only Knows (the first title by the original distributors), Pastor Gas, The Joyful Noise, and The Farting Preacher. After the hosts of The Mark & Brian Show, a radio program in Los Angeles, mentioned the video on the air, the video's authors saw the market potential and began selling official copies of their creation. 

That would have been a bitch to edit for amateurs with 1980s equipment.

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

It was in Anchorage

Reveal hidden contents

I'm guessing he is not a Surly poster.  He would have absolutely lost his shit multiple times on various threads if he's this high strung.

Didn’t we have a surly poster fly to Alaska recently with a shit load of Burger King?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2020 at 2:08 PM, RIP shaggybevo said:

Fuck you. 

Fuck you for running an awesome thing into the ground in record time. 

Fuck you for allowing political discourse to determine the direction of this community.

Fuck you for being a piece of shit aggy mouthbreather.

The greatest one and done this shitty board has ever seen.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Js1 said:

Big fan of that, though putting it up less than a week before the registration deadline - meh?  Maybe should have been put up a month ago. 

A month ago?...why bother, should have been up a year ago or else just don’t do it at all.  This fucking immamac guy needs to do better like at everything.  It’s obvious how upset everyone is that he is just like the worst.

4 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

A month ago?...why bother, should have been up a year ago or else just don’t do it at all.  This fucking immamac guy needs to do better like at everything.  It’s obvious how upset everyone is that he is just like the worst.

I hear he’s a fascist