2020 Fall Camp Thread

BurntOrange&White

7 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

EhRGCv1WoAATp8j?format=jpg&name=large 

EhRGCv3XkAIvect?format=jpg&name=large

If CFB players wanted to make the strongest statement possible all p5 program black players would get together and all boycott the season announcing Saturday morning. You want to cause maximum damage and get shit moving that's how you do it. 

Edited by Wanker Bob
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

interesting is that eagles on backup

I’m not surprised. Some players are more distracted by outside events than others, and I’m not saying it’s a bad thing. A grad transfer is more likely be solely focused on seeing the field as much as possible. We know Herman likes to reward hard work, as he should, to an extent.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

I’m not surprised. Some players are more distracted by outside events than others, and I’m not saying it’s a bad thing. A grad transfer is more likely be solely focused on seeing the field as much as possible. We know Herman likes to reward hard work, as he should, to an extent.

I felt this like could be possible issue but didn’t want to make that statement against the grain here 

1 hour ago, Wanker Bob said:

If CFB players wanted to make the strongest statement possible all p5 program black players would get together and all boycott the season announcing Saturday morning. You want to cause maximum damage and get shit moving that's how you do it. 

that was actually the very plan the players were discussing 

when the list of demands came out the players on the gc all made up their minds to boycott the day before the game or the morning of

thankfully cdc handled the demands well

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, hornfromdallas said:

that was actually the very plan the players were discussing 

when the list of demands came out the players on the gc all made up their minds to boycott the day before the game or the morning of

thankfully cdc handled the demands well

QB, WR, and LB would have been ok. RB, DL, and DB would have been funny to watch. 

55 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

47 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I felt this like could be possible issue but didn’t want to make that statement against the grain here 

Eagles had some work ethic and attitude issues in past years before all this broke out, so it’s not shocking to see, but I did hope he’d win out since he’s our highest ceiling outside WR. Still, Black is legit and by all accounts has been really solid so it’s not all bad. Glad we took him as a GT. 

12 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Eagles had some work ethic and attitude issues in past years before all this broke out, so it’s not shocking to see, but I did hope he’d win out since he’s our highest ceiling outside WR. Still, Black is legit and by all accounts has been really solid so it’s not all bad. Glad we took him as a GT. 

Best thing for Eagles long term is healthy competition.  He will see the field plenty this fall, but he has to really improve if he wants to play on Sundays!!

Edited by LTtxfan

38 minutes ago, touchthemonolith said:

I just saw the depth chart. I haven't been following camp as closely as I have in years past, and was surprised to see BJ Foster behind Chris Brown. What gives?

That jumped out at me too. I think it's more of a testament to our ridiculous depth in the secondary than any sort of knock against Foster. Having Foster and Green as backups is amazing.