Wet-Ass Pussy by Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion

ss13

I'm not super "up" on urban culture, but I know Cardi B is just a terrible skank Kardashianing her way through life.

I have heard of Megan out of Houston, but is all her stuff this bad?  I guess she can kind of spit, and I was of the understanding that she was kind of hot, but that's a stretch.

Edited by TwiceHorn

Dude, this thread ain’t for old white guys like you. Cardi is FAR from “Kardashianing” her way through life. 

Her debut studio album, Invasion of Privacy (2018), debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, broke several streaming records, was certified triple platinum by the RIAA and named by Billboard the top female rap album of the 2010s. Critically acclaimed, it won the Grammy Award for Best Rap Album, making Cardi B the only woman to win the award as a solo artist, as well as the first female rap artist in 15 years to be nominated for Album of the Year. It spawned two number-one singles on the Billboard Hot 100; "Bodak Yellow", which made her the second female rapper to top the chart with a solo output—following Lauryn Hill in 1998, and "I Like It", which made her the first female rapper to attain multiple number-one songs on the chart. Her Maroon 5 collaboration "Girls Like You" made her the only female rapper to top the Hot 100 three times, and the sixth female artist to achieve at least three number-one singles on the chart during the 2010s.

Recognized by Forbes as one of the most influential female rappers of all time, Cardi B is known for her aggressive flow and candid lyrics, which have received widespread media coverage. She is the highest-certified female rapper of all time on the RIAA's Top Artists (Digital Singles) ranking, also appearing among the ten highest-certified female artists and having the top certified song by a female rap artist. She is the only female rapper with multiple billion-streamers on Spotify. Her accolades include a Grammy Award, seven Billboard Music Awards, five Guinness World Records, four American Music Awards, eleven BET Hip Hop Awards and two ASCAP Songwriter of the Year awards. In 2018, Time included her on their annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world.

Yeah, Cardi B is not a Kardashian who just leeches off whatever athlete/entertainer who will take her on. Cardi B went from a stripper to now one of the most popular musicians out there. I listened to her album a few years back and it wasn't terrible. I did not have high expectations for it but she has some flow to her. She's pretty much what Nicki Minaj was when she was hot. She makes music perfect for the clubs and after hours spots.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Alright, I’m going to say it. The unedited version of this song is kind of a banger. Walk into a sorority house or downtown in any bar where the demo is 21-30ish and when this song comes on the place will explode. Also I would fuck the shit out of Cardi B’s hood rat, ratchet ass. Although I’m going to take a guess that she isn’t into short fat white dudes 

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Alright, I’m going to say it. The unedited version of this song is kind of a banger. Walk into a sorority house or downtown in any bar where the demo is 21-30ish and when this song comes on the place will explode. 

you just nailed it 

3 hours ago, ss13 said:

That’s over 2 billion views, with a mother fucking b. 

LMAO!  Almost 4 billion views -

Number of views = greatness to you?  Must be a young dumbfuck thing.

giphy.gif

Edited by Cajun
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ss13 said:

That’s over 2 billion views, with a mother fucking b. 

As an old dumbfuck, just because it's popular don't mean shit.

There's tons of wildly popular dogshit all over the internet.  The internet is a dogshit machine, in case you hadn't noticed.

It's also interesting that a whole lot of her stuff is collabs with people with actual talent.

• Hook 'Em 1