Wet-Ass Pussy by Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion

ss13

9 minutes ago, ss13 said:

Look old fuck, you were the idiot that said she was “Kardashianing” her way through life. You were proven wrong, you are wrong, & you’re a goddamn fucking idiot for being on this thread. 

Lol alright you salty motherfucker.

JFC.

In case you hadn't noticed, all of the no talent assclown Kardashians are wildly popular and have made a shit ton of money.

Also, your OP says "discuss." I discuss by noting that I do not care for Cardi B and believe that she lacks talent and is a product of the internet hype machine and whatever it is that drives the popularity of drivel like Love & Hip Hop.

You really cannot tolerate dissenting opinions.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ss13 said:

Look old fuck, you were the idiot that said she was “Kardashianing” her way through life. You were proven wrong, you are wrong, & you’re a goddamn fucking idiot for being on this thread. 

Sick burn!

You must not be a big Lee Marvin fan.

Edited by Cajun

Two old fucking white guys that had to go to rehab just proving my point. Zero clue about today’s world. 

Critically acclaimed, it won the Grammy Award for Best Rap Album, making Cardi B the only woman to win the award as a solo artist, as well as the first female rap artist in 15 years to be nominated for Album of the Year.

Hate the Grammys, that’s perfectly fine, but Cardi is fucking talented. 

But you two old fucks keep yelling at clouds over your Topo Chico. 

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, ss13 said:

Two old fucking white guys that had to go to rehab just proving my point. Zero clue about today’s world. 

Hate the Grammys, that’s perfectly fine, but Cardi is fucking talented. 

But you two old fucks keep yelling at clouds over your Topo Chico. 

You are a bigger dick than even I thought.  Christ.

You should check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Have another drink at 930, pal.

Edited by TwiceHorn

The fervor with which ss is defending Cardi B is a little strange. I guess she's okay and kind of talented. Of course she's critically acclaimed, she's a black female in 2020.

There were better female rappers before her, there will be better female rappers after her. Ho hum.

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

The fervor with which ss is defending Cardi B is a little strange. I guess she's okay and kind of talented. Of course she's critically acclaimed, she's a black female in 2020.

There were better female rappers before her, there will be better female rappers after her. Ho hum.

This. SS is in love with it.

It's a horrible song, but good for them for seeing an angle and exploiting it and getting lots of views and lots of money, I guess. Still doesn't make those gals talented.

Edited by Rougarou

9 hours ago, Cajun said:

Hlarious that he thought view count was some kind of clapback, "put 'em in their place" lesson for dudes with more time on the planet here.

What about a double platinum album? View counts dont prove anything to you, then I would assume album sales don’t mean shit to you either. If that’s the case, then is your only point that you don’t like the music and you don’t think she’s talented? Because numbers would indicate that people in the industry disagree with you in a pretty big way. 

21 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

The thing that is funny, is the male rappers have been talking about this shit forever now. Decades. All types of raunchy music videos. But now it's some big deal when women rappers talk about the same shit?

I don’t think that’s why it’s popular. It has more to do with who is rapping on the song (both rappers, actually. Not just cardi B). Cardi B is one of the most popular rappers in the game right now, it’s got a nice beat that you can dance to, and the hook is catchy. I think that has more to do with its popularity than anything. I think you over thought that one. It’s her new big single. I would assume Kodak yellow and whatever other hit songs she’s had that play in the club would he just as popular. 

3 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I don’t think that’s why it’s popular. It has more to do with who is rapping on the song (both rappers, actually. Not just cardi B). Cardi B is one of the most popular rappers in the game right now, it’s got a nice beat that you can dance to, and the hook is catchy. I think that has more to do with its popularity than anything. I think you over thought that one. It’s her new big single. I would assume Kodak yellow and whatever other hit songs she’s had that play in the club would he just as popular. 

I didn't speak any about the popularity of the song in general. And no, Bodak Yellow did not get the kind of attention this song got in terms of people giving their views and opinions. There as nothing to really touch on about that song in terms of any controversial topics.They wanted it to be controversial and it worked. Bodak Yellow was nothing like this song. Plenty of people are talking about this song because of the song title and the video they made for it. People are making a big deal about it because it is women rappers doing it. It's not a big deal a all in my eyes. It is typical for rap for decades now.

12 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

What about a double platinum album? View counts dont prove anything to you, then I would assume album sales don’t mean shit to you either. If that’s the case, then is your only point that you don’t like the music and you don’t think she’s talented? Because numbers would indicate that people in the industry disagree with you in a pretty big way. 

You do realize album sales and views can easily be manipulated and bought, right? Happens all the time. Plenty have spoken about it. 

But to say someone sucks and you don't like their music is someone's opinion. You think album sales or views will change their mind? Britney Spears sold a ton of records. Doesn't mean much in terms of talent.

And I am speaking in general. I liked Cardi B's album for what it was.

I mean some people would say Brittany Spears was talented, but that’s neither here nor there. You’re not wrong. I guess my main point is that a whole hell of a lot of people think that she’s really talented. A lot of people try to do what she does and she’s very clearly at the top of the industry. That’s my only point. If you don’t like her music that’s one thing. I have a feeling I’m one of the younger people in this thread, and I’m barely in her target demo, and i might not even be in it anymore. So everyone in here criticizing her is just old and out of touch. And that’s ok. Happens to literally everyone who is lucky enough. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Lulz.  So you're a BIG fan I take it?

24607.jpg

Edited by Cajun
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

Lulz.  So you're a BIG fan I take it?

24607.jpg

What about a Grammy for rap album of the year? Or being offered to perform at the super bowl? Or are you just going to accept the fact that you’re old and out of touch with what people younger than you consider talent?

”Don’t care, it isn’t talent”

yeah no shit. You’re old.

7 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

What about a Grammy for rap album of the year? Or being offered to perform at the super bowl? Or are you just going to accept the fact that you’re old and out of touch with what people younger than you consider talent?

Dude. Shut the fuck up. This isn't a "young vs old" type debate. We aren't talking about Kendrick Lamar or Kanye. You're talking about fucking Cardi B. I'm "young" too. I listen to a lot of hip hop. I can't stand Cardi's music and I don't think she is very talented at all, quite frankly. She can't sing. She can barely rap. Nothing she does isn't being done better by other female rappers including Megan. She's accessible and has a magnanimous personality and brings enough to the table to top charts and get played on the radio. 

There is so much dogshit on pop radio and the top of spotify and that wins grammys. Fucking Macklemore has a grammy for rap album of the year. Macklemore makes Nickelback sound refreshing. 

There's nothing wrong with liking Cardi B. We get that you like her. But maybe leave it at that and quit telling other people they are old and out of touch when it's evident that you need to grow up a little bit. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I never said she wasn't talented. 

My only point was that trying to prove your righteousness on the subject by trotting out metrics like "views" and records sold, etc is a dumb slippery slope to try to climb.

My old ass knows that whereas your young dumb ass doesn't.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Dude. Shut the fuck up. This isn't a "young vs old" type debate. We aren't talking about Kendrick Lamar or Kanye. You're talking about fucking Cardi B. I'm "young" too. I listen to a lot of hip hop. I can't stand Cardi's music and I don't think she is very talented at all, quite frankly. She can't sing. She can barely rap. Nothing she does isn't being done better by other female rappers including Megan. She's accessible and has a magnanimous personality and brings enough to the table to top charts and get played on the radio. 

There is so much dogshit on pop radio and the top of spotify and that wins grammys. Fucking Macklemore has a grammy for rap album of the year. Macklemore makes Nickelback sound refreshing. 

There's nothing wrong with liking Cardi B. We get that you like her. But maybe leave it at that and quit telling other people they are old and out of touch when it's evident that you need to grow up a little bit. 

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

19 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Lol alright bro. Agree to disagree. We have different definitions of what being talented is in the music industry. I would argue that it’s IMPOSSIBLE to get to that level unless you’re pretty fucking talented at what you do, but hey what do I know. Maybe any fucking Joe blow that picks up a microphone can win a Grammy and be offered the prime slot at the Super Bowls half time show. You’re probably right.

Again, just because we don’t like their music doesn’t mean they aren’t talented. Also, you’re comparing them to top 2 guys basically. So yeah, in that respect i guess they’re scrubs.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Lol alright bro. Agree to disagree. We have different definitions of what being talented is in the music industry. I would argue that it’s IMPOSSIBLE to get to that level unless you’re pretty fucking talented at what you do, but hey what do I know. Maybe any fucking Joe blow that picks up a microphone can win a Grammy and be offered the prime slot at the Super Bowls half time show. You’re probably right.

Again, just because we don’t like their music doesn’t mean they aren’t talented. Also, you’re comparing them to top 2 guys basically. So yeah, in that respect i guess they’re scrubs.

Well, if there were awards and Super Bowl invitations for false choices and straw men, you'd kick Cardi B's ass all over the place.

So, you've got that goin' for ya...

Edited by Cajun

There are very talented musicians.  There are very talented marketers. There are those who are both.  The number of very talented musicians no one has ever heard of is incredibly high.  You don’t have to be a talented musician to reach high levels in the music industry if you have the talented marketers behind you. Examples are all over the radio, internet, Grammy awards, etc etc.  A very average talent can become a star with the right marketers, right song writers, write producers.  The talent just needs to play the role scripted by the professionals.  This shouldn't be some great secret to anyone.  

9 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I would argue that it’s IMPOSSIBLE to get to that level unless you’re pretty fucking talented at what you do, but hey what do I know. 

You might be right. Milli Vanilli won a Grammy. They were super talented. At lip syncing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, gernblansten said:

There are very talented musicians.  There are very talented marketers. There are those who are both.  The number of very talented musicians no one has ever heard of is incredibly high.  You don’t have to be a talented musician to reach high levels in the music industry if you have the talented marketers behind you. Examples are all over the radio, internet, Grammy awards, etc etc.  A very average talent can become a star with the right marketers, right song writers, write producers.  The talent just needs to play the role scripted by the professionals.  This shouldn't be some great secret to anyone.  

Facts. Getting to the top of the music industry in terms of views, streams, sales, popularity is not always about talent. Mainstream loves cookie cutter and simplistic. It is comforting for them. People have spoke on it constantly about how sales and views are manipulated. And you manipulate both of these, you can give the illusion of good they are. A great marketing team can make a lot of void of talent people become popular.

Mainstream, especially for rap, has not been the category where you go to find the most talented artists. A lot of the talented artists never break through because they don't have the resources at their disposal to be marketed and promoted. They aren't able to tap into all the "hot" producers.

13 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

If you're not going to address anything I wrote and just provide random strawmen and tangents then you really shouldn't bother to quote me. 

15 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Leave Cardi B alone!!!!!

FB7F3501-6D91-47FC-952C-9751714F3041.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1