Premier Lacrosse League

TexEx15

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 10:04 AM, TexEx15 said:

I highly recommend everyone check out the championship at 11:30 on NBC.  Paul Rabil is on to something with this league.

I'm with you TexEx. I played in HS and been coaching my son's teams for the last 3 years.  We went last year when they came to Denver and was a great atmosphere and did a great job getting the kids involved.  We watched the majority of the games over the last 2 weeks and most of them came down to the last 2 minutes.  Plus, I'm in Colorado and you can bet on the games now.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Stuck in CO said:

I'm with you TexEx. I played in HS and been coaching my son's teams for the last 3 years.  We went last year when they came to Denver and was a great atmosphere and did a great job getting the kids involved.  We watched the majority of the games over the last 2 weeks and most of them came down to the last 2 minutes.  Plus, I'm in Colorado and you can bet on the games now.

I believe Denver University is one of the better teams from the west correct?  I played in HS as well and actually just picked up a new stick after watching some of the PLL games this last month.  I got a Stringking Complete 2.  It’s amazing how much better the equipment is now compared to when I played in the late 90s. 

I have 3 girls.  Oldest is 9.  Going to see if I can’t get them interested.  Would love to see them play.