Trump admin discussing banning US Citizens from entering country for possible Covid exposure

cattail

Wouldn’t having done his job in January and February been easier and more constitutional than this?   This is going to take months to legally sort.  Is this some sort of fuck you to the 175 countries that won’t allow our citizens to enter right now?

the world is playing geopolitical pandemic chess right now.  And we have a leader who thinks the color of the disk matters in Plinko.

10 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

wait till some americans sneak into america with their american children

Trump (with no hint of irony):  "We're gonna build a wall.  And American children are gonna pay for it!"  

Fuck this shit.  Shut down travel to non-citizens from China, that was good.  Europe, too late, should have done at same time as China. But you have to let American citizens in. Mandatory quarantine if necessary, but you can't just say "nope" and make them a stateless person. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I think Trump is basing his Covid-19 foreign policy around the motion picture "The Terminal."  

Which makes sense because I'm getting a lot of my visa information from Stanley Tucci.  

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Fuck this shit.  Shut down travel to non-citizens from China, that was good.  Europe, too late, should have done at same time as China. But you have to let American citizens in. Mandatory quarantine if necessary, but you can't just say "nope" and make them a stateless person. 

200.gif

Dude.

Do you even "Trump's America," bro?

Not only can they do it, but part of the screening process will absolutely include factors intended to smoke out whether a person is more inclined to vote for a democratic candidate.  Minority, from a swing state?  Man.....you look kinda sick.  Probably can't let you back in.  So sad, too bad.

Edited by Brisketexan