Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- BUST....UNLESS...
33 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

BE$ is the only football money this crop of TE will ever earn … show some compassion!

Ahem: La Liga de Fútbol Americano de México. Brewer seems a good fit for the Chihuahua Warlords -- he'd have Trent Richardson as a teammate -- and I think if Wiley develops a little more, he could be the Tony Gonzalez of the Jalisco Tequila Makers. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Ahem: La Liga de Fútbol Americano de México. Brewer seems a good fit for the Chihuahua Warlords -- he'd have Trent Richardson as a teammate -- and I think if Wiley develops a little more, he could be the Tony Gonzalez of the Jalisco Tequila Makers. 

I yield to your scouting prowess …

2 minutes ago, realgreggym said:

because I had family gassed in the camps by the fucking Nazis. I know that you were not being rude but I would still appreciate your removing that. Thanks.

Have you written a strongly worded letter to Warner Bros. yet letting them know that caddyshack contains material you find offensive?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

43 minutes ago, realgreggym said:

because I had family gassed in the camps by the fucking Nazis. I know that you were not being rude but I would still appreciate your removing that. Thanks.

Not sure if serious. That scene is referring to how people used to get executed in the US, pretty different context from it’s use at places like Chelmno or Treblinka.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

He didn’t care. He wanted to virtue signal and context wasn’t going to stop him. 

I’m starting to worry about how he’s going to react when he finds out that I’m usually in BlackFace whenever I’m posting on this board. 

I wouldn't think any differently than you're an idiot posting in blackface.

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

He didn’t care. He wanted to virtue signal and context wasn’t going to stop him. 

I’m starting to worry about how he’s going to react when he finds out that I’m usually in BlackFace whenever I’m posting on this board. 

Man I have a really good joke about picking up jewish chicks but I’ll get banned 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, realgreggym said:

You’re on a Surly, dude. It that offends you, (and it literally has nothing to do with Nazis gassing people, geez, what a stretch) you need to stick to Instagram. 

16 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Wait, is that a bad thing?   That seems like a much better and more entertaining way to internet than constantly refreshing to see the latest made up report about why we might still have a chance with Evan Stewart.

To the contrary, it’s the most fun I’ve had reading Surly this whole season. 

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust