Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

16 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

@UncleBuck

image.thumb.png.f91a44cd5340ddb16314fec6421ff159.png

This could make you optimistic :( 

Hahahaha. Nahlin is such a dipshit. How many other Ohio State players enrolled during fall camp? None? That couldn't possibly be the reason he's the only one without a photo because it wouldn't sell monthly subscriptions.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, IDIOTsavant said:

Hahahaha. Nahlin is such a dipshit. How many other Ohio State players enrolled during fall camp? None? That couldn't possibly be the reason he's the only one without a photo because it wouldn't sell monthly subscriptions.

Just find a google cache of that page and see if there is a photo?

17 minutes ago, IDIOTsavant said:

Wayback Machine from 8/26/21: https://web.archive.org/web/20210826183724/https://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/roster/quinn-ewers/

image.thumb.png.2b5f594fb9dba75ef644970e4dd19a22.png

On 11/14/2021 at 5:31 PM, alphahorn said:

yeah if you ever saw him play wide receiver.  I think he'd make a great safety

He was a way better receiver than QB in HS, Garrett Wilson got the double team that would leave Card 1 on 1 and he was a reliable pass catcher who excelled in the open field.   He will transfer before moving to WR, but him and Worthy catching passes from Ewers next year would be something to see.  

25 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

He was a way better receiver than QB in HS, Garrett Wilson got the double team that would leave Card 1 on 1 and he was a reliable pass catcher who excelled in the open field.   He will transfer before moving to WR, but him and Worthy catching passes from Ewers next year would be something to see.  

you forgot tight end Maalik Murphy

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Blocking TE Geoff Swaim. He’s good at what he does, and has turned that into a solid career

Something tells me MM won’t be switching from QB to TE because he blocks so well though

Swaim has 19 catches and 2 TDs this year. He caught 26 balls in 2018.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Dear Quinn,
4/12 29yds in the first half.

Jim Abbott could do better throwing right handed.

Go ahead and put your name in the portal.

I don’t think this performance is a selling point. He wants to play in an elite offense like tOSU and this shit doesn’t inspire confidence especially if he’s just looking at the box score

2 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

I don’t think this performance is a selling point. He wants to play in an elite offense like tOSU and this shit doesn’t inspire confidence especially if he’s just looking at the box score

Fortunately, Sarkisian showed what he can do at Alabama with good players. That is still fresh in the minds of many recruits.

Tell me you’ve never played any sport at a high level without telling me you’ve never played any sport at a high level.

20 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

He wants to play.... period. And he's not playing there

I mean yeah of course he wants to play but he wants to play somewhere where he’ll put up big numbers and be a 1st rounder. He could possibly decide to wait one more year and then battle it out with McCord and Miller when Stroud goes pro. There are also other schools that would love to have him.

Obv Sark still has a good reputation, I’m just saying that days like today don’t help (although Card looks better). 

2 hours ago, Tex-19 said:

I mean yeah of course he wants to play but he wants to play somewhere where he’ll put up big numbers and be a 1st rounder. He could possibly decide to wait one more year and then battle it out with McCord and Miller when Stroud goes pro. There are also other schools that would love to have him.

Obv Sark still has a good reputation, I’m just saying that days like today don’t help (although Card looks better). 

Our offense is not lacking for numbers. Despite our shitty QB play we have a 19 year old who is playing better than all but 6 or 7 guys in the country at WR. Casey has put up huge numbers when he's decided to show up. Pretty sure he's tied our school TD record twice this season.

The question is how much does Ewers care about winning in college. If he's more focused on putting shit on film for the NFL there are very few if any better spots for him than Texas. 

Imagine what Worthy would be putting up with a QB that could hit him every time he's open. He'd be a god damn Biletnikoff finalist. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust