Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

8 minutes ago, TejasPedro said:

spacer.pngRemember when football took a backseat to this.
Undefeated

Please get Hope Solo pictures off this damn thread...and entire board if possible. 

5 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

I’m eating at Schlotzsky’s right now. Jersey Mikes down the road is good as well, but when given the choice I choose to support the Austin based company 

Well, good for you Mr. Fancy Pants. But Im pretty sure that qualification disappeared when the company relocated their Headquarters to Atlanta, GA. Or do you still support Austin based head coaches Charlie Strong and Tom Herman? AT least go find a fucking Thundercloud. They're not great but they beat the shit out of Schlotzky's. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Huh... according to the Raptoreum Calculator, my Ryzen 5900X would produce a whopping $0.59 profit/day compared to my GPU rig that pulls in $20/day. But yeah I guess Raptoreum could be the next ETH and I'd be rich af. 

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Please get Hope Solo pictures off this damn thread...and entire board if possible. 

Well, good for you Mr. Fancy Pants. But Im pretty sure that qualification disappeared when the company relocated their Headquarters to Atlanta, GA. Or do you still support Austin based head coaches Charlie Strong and Tom Herman?

If you don’t consider Schlotzsky’s Texas anymore then I guess neither is Whataburger. They are an Illinois company 

27 minutes ago, fatheryeet said:

Hate to interrupt sandwich and CFS talk, but the Tech weed guy may have been on to something. Minnesota WR SLC grad Brady Boyd entered portal

This thread is so far off the rails that no one even reacted to this potentially relevant piece of news 

3 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

If you don’t consider Schlotzsky’s Texas anymore then I guess neither is Whataburger. They are an Illinois company 

As someone from Illinois, I'd like to point out that, despite being in every incorporated town in Texas, Dairy Queen is in fact originally from Illinois. 

Any of y'all a fan of Jimmy John's? The Gargantuan is fucking money. 

Edited by Eggo

Not sure if it adds to the conversation, but I worked the Quizno's in Hancock Center when I was a Soph. Was the night manager after day 2 and would consistently close the store down 10-20 minutes early with a sign on the door that said "out of bread." We also had a small economy with the Freebirds, Marbleslab and haircut place where we would trade our free sandwich for a shake or burrito or at times a haircut.

Good times.

Go to sandwich was a smoked turkey, swiss, mushroom on rosemary parmesan with chipotle mayo.

Edited by MoJames
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I am not worthy of this idea. You know who might be?

I must confess I am a slut. It is all true. I have slept with everyone on this board. Everyone. 

That means you've seen some revolting shit. You've slept with the sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore you. They think you're a righteous duuud-ette.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sir Ulrich said:

So he would still choose to sit on the fence and not put anything definitive out there? Shocking news there I tell ya

He's saying Texas, but doesn't want to do the very public act of putting in a CB.  (Even for him, I don't think he can backtrack from the Texas call.)

Not defending him or the CB process;  just giving the context for his statements.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Delaware doesn't count because it's not a chain. But it is fucking delicious.

That being said, it's Jersey Mikes by several miles, and probably a few lapping of the competition. Jersey Mikes Original Italian, Mike's Way. 

I have fond memories in college of Jimmy John's Gargantuan. But the answer is Jersey Mikes. And I have to say Pot Belly is fucking trash. 

I still like the occasional "Wreck" sandwich and Potbelly's oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have crack cocaine in them.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Maybe after he transfers and enrolls and that jag gets his spot in early 2022. 

In general how do you think kids would react to being offered a PWO spot with a scholarship-sized NIL deal? I imagine that will start becoming a thing but idk if kids will still view it differently. 

Just now, Orange&White said:

If QE really makes a decision on going to Tech instead of Texas because his jag buddy is going to go there, then he really is far more immature, and his father is far less the ringmaster of this situation, than anyone has let on. 

Well that’s probably not what’s happening, so.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Tex-19 said:

In general how do you think kids would react to being offered a PWO spot with a scholarship-sized NIL deal? I imagine that will start becoming a thing but idk if kids will still view it differently. 

Dunno. Texas should have something like that in the next couple years without trying for it specifically. That being said, for now, Id guess for some kids the ego of a scholarship versus a walk-on and money might still have weight. But I'm just guessing. 

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Dunno. Texas should have something like that in the next couple years without trying for it specifically. That being said, for now, Id guess for some kids the ego of a scholarship versus a walk-on and money might still have weight. But I'm just guessing. 

That’s about what I’d guess. If the money becomes materially more than a scholarship it could happen but I think some will still have an ego block. 

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust