Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

34 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Yeah, I don't think people realize how many very casually follow recruiting and rely on mods for every update.  I read the 247 board every once in a while and it's crazy how out of touch the majority of the posters are on literally everything.   

fifm

10 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

The 9.95’rs and anyone else with confirming information on Ewers have purposely gone quiet for obvious reasons. This board should feel good about the situation. 

I do think you're right, but I'm wondering exactly how they've managed to keep ketch's big fucking mouth shut.

11 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

My lovely bride wears socks to bed sometimes and then sheds them reflexively some time during the night.  We’ve had the conversation. It’s stupid. If her feet are cold at the exact moment she is getting into bed, she keeps them on. But dear, you are about to put your feet under a couple layers of heat retaining cotton.  They will get/remain warm quickly. But they’re cold now!

You know the rules.

1 minute ago, UncleBuck said:

I do think you're right, but I'm wondering exactly how they've managed to keep ketch's big fucking mouth shut.

maybe some people finally started dumping subs and blaming his torpedoing of the program as a reason.  he and his "company" are fucking worthless.

If he really has decided, I don't get why they're waiting to announce. From our perspective, 1. Don't want him to have more time to change his mind and 2. Start the hype train for recruiting others.

Making a weekend splash doesn't seem any more helpful than announcing yesterday.

3 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

If he really has decided, I don't get why they're waiting to announce. From our perspective, 1. Don't want him to have more time to change his mind and 2. Start the hype train for recruiting others.

Making a weekend splash doesn't seem any more helpful than announcing yesterday.

Friday is a news dump day (Thursday as well for the most part) - less social media engagement and whatnot.  For maximum engagement, Monday/Tuesday would be the day the news dropped. 

On 12/8/2021 at 8:12 AM, Big_kat said:

Been there many a time.  My wife is from San Angelo.  Never could get into the yellow gravy or the cole slaw served with every dish at Henrys.  Loved Zentner's Daughter but alas, it is no longer.

Dang, hate to hear Zentners closed down.  When did they close?

Edited by SHOOTER12

There's a certain little trophy being handed out on Saturday evening that get's lots of attention.  Couldn't hurt to have "Ewers transferring to Texas" scrolling at the bottom of the screen all evening long.  That lines up with the timing of what others have said as to when the news drops.  Plus it'll create excitement for recruits on the campus visiting and maybe create some momentum with those in attendance.

As for Recruiting.  If we are all correct and he is dialed in, the coaches have told him who to reach out to and target and he is already recruiting behind the scenes.   Having it Drop Saturday seems the most likely to me.

• Hook 'Em 2

20 minutes ago, BruceVonClaude said:

Friday is a news dump day (Thursday as well for the most part) - less social media engagement and whatnot.  For maximum engagement, Monday/Tuesday would be the day the news dropped. 

True, but hits hard with the visits this weekend, and everyone who it's most important to will know.

32 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Maybe all of the recruits want to announce at the same time.

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Because it's his decision and he gets to announce when he wants to. This stuff about him wanting to bring other recruits with him has been largely overblown. It's not going to affect his timeline for announcing his decision.

2 hours ago, derpyhorndog said:

Per usual, thanks for the scoop, Bobby. Incredible stuff. The first and second sentence contain info anyone that watched the Instagram video would known (in the vid, Ewers said he was packing up his tOSU dorm), and the Boyd transfer was widely reported. Third sentence is just obvious, anyone thinking logically would expect that Ewers would influence Boyd's destination not the other way around. 

The first two sentences are for those of us that have neither the time nor the inclination to be watching 18 year olds on Instagram live. Ummm... which should realistically be most of us here.

The third sentence is to refute the mouthbreathers that started saying yesterday that he might follow Boyd to Tech.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, Hornlover said:

The first two sentences are for those of us that have neither the time nor the inclination to be watching 18 year olds on Instagram live. Ummm... which should realistically be most of us here.

The third sentence is to refute the mouthbreathers that started saying yesterday that he might follow Boyd to Tech.

no shit.  i follow this more than passingly, but i'm not watching any of their instagram live stuff.

• Hook 'Em 1

53 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Dang, hate to hear Zentners closed down.  When did they close?

About a year ago.  The Daughter and her husband couldn't keep up with it and their kids I guess didn't want to take over.  I happened to be in town the day they closed up shop.  It was lunch so I had one last chicken fried steak and cinder block order of onion rings.

3 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

With the caveat, that it's totally acceptable to be watching Instagram Live of 18 year olds if they have huge knockers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWvvrKXPn0L/

• Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Big_kat said:

About a year ago.  The Daughter and her husband couldn't keep up with it and their kids I guess didn't want to take over.  I happened to be in town the day they closed up shop.  It was lunch so I had one last chicken fried steak and cinder block order of onion rings.

Similar thing with Prause Meat Market, known for its BBQ, in La Grange, Texas. Kids/cousins running it were getting older/tired, had all kinds of health problems, so they closed down. TM did an article last year.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/bbq/prause-meat-market-closed-la-grange/

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust