Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

34 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

You’d have to think, right?  I am curious about WR. We better damn well have someone good lined up in the portal to play opposite X

This offense should be really fucking good. I saw nothing last year to disabuse me of the idea Sark is an excellent schemer/play caller considering how shitty we were everywhere outside of RB and WR1. We will probably average over 40 next year if the mullet drops his commitment and we can find a couple above average WR and 1 ready to play OL in the portal (I’m assuming banks comes in ready to play from day 1). 

Do not sleep on Brenen Thompson.  He’s part of the solution.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

Thought it was processed sea bass. 

It’s rendered parts from expired circus animals that did not meet China’s export specification. Take that and slather it with processed sugar poison made to taste like ketchup’s retarded half cousin and that is a McRib. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

Just my opinion, but I think Ewers will commit officially once we roll out the other players announcements according to the agreed on script they decided on a couple of days ago. I think all or most of these guys have been committed since the perfectly timed NIL deal dropped in combination to QE silently committing and making it known he’s in to those guys. Everyone will get their moment in the spotlight as they announce and then the cherry on top and catalyst to the whole thing will announce publicly.

3 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Uh....it just tastes like chicken.

It's a "pork patty" shaped to resemble ribs. Here's the official lowdown:

According to an article from Chicago magazine, which cites a 1995 article by Mandigo, "restructured meat product" contains a mixture of tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, which is then mixed with salt and water to extract proteins from the muscle. The proteins bind all the pork trimmings together so that it can be re-molded into any specific shape — in this case, a fake slab of ribs.

• Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Reese Bennett said:

According to an article from Chicago magazine, which cites a 1995 article by Mandigo, "restructured meat product" contains a mixture of tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, which is then mixed with salt and water to extract proteins from the muscle. The proteins bind all the pork trimmings together so that it can be re-molded into any specific shape — in this case, a fake slab of ribs.

They went easy on us in that exposé when they omitted the assholes and eyelids.

5 minutes ago, Reese Bennett said:

gag.gif

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Reese Bennett said:

Ummm. yummy

6 minutes ago, Reese Bennett said:

I don't get it. McDonald's is the only place where I can get tripe, heart, and stomach, and they don't let the world know?

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust