Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

15 minutes ago, RichUT said:

Blake is the former insider. The guy that said he’s losing faith in Ewers is just some random poster that is being a pussy about the whole thing.

Hah. I can't imagine posting somewhere where random folks are always being pussies about everything. 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Gimme some more context. Is the anus fellating required for other acts? Or do I already have the shuttle in the hanger? 

Will there be promises of more sexual adventures contingent on ass eating? Is her father watching?

I need answers here. 

the answer to your questions is Cardi B Doesnt Matter GIF by AMAs

2 minutes ago, Gidnik said:

the answer to your questions is Cardi B Doesnt Matter GIF by AMAs

Look man you've already established you like eating ass. I'm not judging. Just saying it's not my cup of tea and if I'm already getting the full package the eating ass part doesn't do anything extra for me. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Look man you've already established you like eating ass. I'm not judging. Just saying it's not my cup of tea and if I'm already getting the full package the eating ass part doesn't do anything extra for me. 

It isn't about you, it doesn't do anything for me either. Some chicks dig that shit, no pun intended. Go figure.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

They quit selling McRibs like a week ago. 

No shit.  I went to McD’s today ordered two McRibbs.  Total with a drink was $10 something, get to the pay window and ask about two for six deal and get told they don’t do that anymore, I’m like ok.  Get my bag and it’s two Big Macs, I’m like I ordered McRibbs.  We don’t have those right now.  So you just give me Big Mac’s instead??  Too tired and hungry to argue, so I can confirm Big Mac’s are still terrible!  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

No shit.  I went to McD’s today ordered two McRibbs.  Total with a drink was $10 something, get to the pay window and ask about two for six deal and get told they don’t do that anymore, I’m like ok.  Get my bag and it’s two Big Macs, I’m like I ordered McRibbs.  We don’t have those right now.  So you just give me Big Mac’s instead??  Too tired and hungry to argue, so I can confirm Big Mac’s are still terrible!  

I hate this post.

8 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

You should have just drove off.

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust