Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

Just now, 40acredropout said:

For real though, can we get a play-by-play of how the petition handoff went down and how impactful it has been in the decision? 

I was chastised and told I was a dipshit for expressing my disapproval so I want to hear how wrong I was.

The issue is that you're the only one who gives a shit about it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, 40acredropout said:

I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that a petition was going to do anything but make us look desperately aggy. 

Yes, we're all aware that the only reason you haven't stopped bringing it up is because you care too much what other people think about Texas fans. Being a dropout isn't an issue, we welcome so called t-shirt fans. But we're just about all filled up on fans who act like middle school girls so pull yourself together. 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Yes, we're all aware that the only reason you haven't stopped bringing it up is because you care too much what other people think about Texas fans. Being a dropout isn't an issue, we welcome so called t-shirt fans. But we're just about all filled up on fans who act like middle school girls so pull yourself together. 

What if those other people are 5 star recruits, including Arch Manning, and opposing coaches recruiting against us by pointing out how desperate and pathetically thirsty we are for playing immature games in a vain attempt to obtain the ever changing affection of an 18 year old?

3 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

What if those other people are 5 star recruits, including Arch Manning, and opposing coaches recruiting against us by pointing out how desperate and pathetically thirsty we are for playing immature games in a vain attempt to obtain the ever changing affection of an 18 year old?

Isn’t that basically recruiting in general?

I actually went to Grandy's today, for karma purposes and because this goofy ass thread made me hungry.

It f'in sucks, but I felt compelled to eat most of it...and did. Will not be back, unless absolutely necessary for Arch.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, hobbs said:

I actually went to Grandy's today, for karma purposes and because this goofy ass thread made me hungry.

It f'in sucks, but I felt compelled to eat most of it...and did. Will not be back, unless absolutely necessary for Arch.

Your doing god’s work son. 

5 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

If you're insecure enough to think that angle is going to affect those recruitments then nobody will be able to stop you. That's a great pitch, though, I'm sure they use it all the time. "How can you go there? Their fans care too much."

You should be a recruiting coordinator.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, hobbs said:

Did Grandy's go to hell in the last 30 years, or does it seem shitty now because I'm no longer poor?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

you are way overestimating the brains of 18 year olds.

12 minutes ago, hobbs said:

good news, Arch's recruitment thread food will be seafood gumbo which can't be obtained through quasi fast food joints.

• Like 1

good news, Arch's recruitment thread food will be seafood gumbo which can't be obtained through quasi fast food joints.
True, thank goodness. Will gladly trek to NOLA for Arch-karma dinner at Upperline (if it ever re-opens)...actually saw Archie there on last visit. It's a tad better than Grandy's.

11 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

Well Quinn is 19 so all that shit you typed matters not. You think they glossed over not winning the big 12 since 09, no first round draft picks since 2013, losing to Kansas twice in the last 5 years and decided to use an online petition as a way to negatively recruit us? That’s laughable at best and when you have wandered a barren desert for as long as we have who gives a fuck lol. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

Hey guys murfdogg21 is too good to beg

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Fuck dude.  I thought I was going to survive the second dropout dig but the middle school girl one was the haymaker that did me in. 

I'll go back and study the Surly bylaw that says I shouldn't voice an opinion about something being aggy and lame as fuck.  I'm seriously here to eat crow though-  if the petition moved the needle then I sure hope we get to hear about it.  But if it didn't and I am right, I'll stop trying to be such a little bitch about it.

Edited by 40acredropout

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust