Whats the Consensus on Butterfaces

Uncle Boobs

So I've been noticing this butterface in my neighborhood running for the last several months.

In my mind I've been rating her a ten body and about a two face. Yesterday she stopped to talk to me, I invited her over and today we fucked. Turns out she's about a 5 in the face but with her clothes off only about an 8 on the body.

8 + 5 = 13 is seemingly better than 10 + 2 = 12. But I gotta say I was disappointed.

What say thee? When it comes to butterfaces does the body always overtake the face. Like is a nine body and one face a whole shitload better than a 6 body and a 5 face. Even though 10 less than 11?

I'm pretty sure a better body always gives you a 2 point cushion. So 10 body zero face equals 8 body 4 face.

Everyone agree?

5 minutes ago, Uncle Boobs said:

So 10 body zero face equals 8 body 4 face.

I don’t think so.  On my personal scale the minimum face is 4.  So a 10/4 is my ugliest 10 body.  I wouldn’t get with a 10/3.

i would rather bone an 8/5 than a 10/4.  An 8 body is still pretty damn good.  At some point as the face improves there will be some naturally diminishing returns.  Maybe I would prefer an 8/5 over a 6/6, or 6/7.  

In a sense you’re right.  I would rather have sex with a butterface than a butterbody.  

• Haha 1

Agree with prong. I have minimum on both scales but probably lean more towards body. An extreme in either category can justify a much lower score in the other

Face 8-10 I can justify a 4 body.

Face 5-7 it better be a 7 body.

Body 8-10 I can go in on 3 face

Body 5-7 better be a 7 face

Ideally you aim for that 7/7 or 8/8; those types lack the self confidence to not bang you early on and do more stuff. If you looking for more than one and done you have to layer in the renowned hot/crazy matrix.

image.jpeg.d1483a82a6b192147191f5af56bd00be.jpeg

Edited by Enchubben

Agree with prong. I have minimum on both scales but probably lean more towards body. An extreme in either category can justify a much lower score in the other
Ideally you aim for that 7/7 or 8/8; those types lack the self confidence to not bang you early on and do more stuff. If you looking for more than one and done you have to layer in the renowned hot/crazy matrix.

Was going to quote this guy too, lulz

I'm not sure I'll go below a 5 face. Never really thought about it that much.

If I'm taking the effort to try and lay a 5 face she has at least an 8 body. 

On the other side, I don't think you can have a 9 or 10 face without having at least a 4 or so body. Part of what makes a face look good is a healthy weight and taking care of your body. 

But I would rather lay a 10 body 5 face than a 10 face 5 body any. day. of. the. week.

Just now, ztejas said:

I'm not sure I'll go below a 5 face. Never really thought about it that much.

If I'm taking the effort to try and lay a 5 face she has at least an 8 body. 

On the other side, I don't think you can have a 9 or 10 face without having at least a 4 or so body. Part of what makes a face look good is a healthy weight and taking care of your body. 

But I would rather lay a 10 body 5 face than a 10 face 5 body any. day. of. the. week.

10 body 5 face.... that's why God gave us light bulbs.

MM has more chins than a Chinese phone book. No thanks. That’s a 2-3 face directly due to her weight.

Celebrity examples are tough because most of them wouldn’t get to where they are with a 4. Maybe like an Anna Gunn from Breaking Bad??? Not sure

I would say a 4 is the average face you see in public that you wouldn’t give another look or thought at. Not attractive but not to the level where you turn away in disgust or would lose a boner.

Very scientific I know.

2 hours ago, slorch said:

turn the lights out and she can be anyone.

Do that with a fattie, and the imagination can only help so much...

You can drink (Or turn out lights) an ugly Girl pretty, but you can’t drink a fat girl thin is the saying.  For me however it was never beer goggles but beer judgement.  I still knew she was ugly, but I was drunk enough to not care anymore.

3 hours ago, Enchubben said:

I was told there would be no math.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah, I always thought Surly guys only banged 9's & 10's.  And now there's charts and maths 'n shit?  

I think the attractiveness of the woman's face is more subjective than that of her body.  Between 40-50% of the married women of Texas are obese.  Not overweight or thick, but obese.  So you're already starting at the assumption that there's this big pool of 6-10's bodies that y'all are hitting and that's not the case.  The average Texas man, and that's just average, is dating/screwing/marrying a woman with a '5' body or below.  Maybe all those gals have 9 faces, but the average Texas man is fucking a below average female body.  That's just maths.  They think they're fucking a Whole Foods yoga pants body, but they're not...they're fucking a Buccees body.  And they shouldn't feel bad about it, love is real...not fade away. 

Edited by Lobo

39 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

10 face 5 body girls are disappointing relative to the effort expended

The 10 body can eventually talk myself into that 5 face.

Yep.  Willing to consider a butterface.  A butterbody would be a no-go. 

But as has been pointed out, butterbodies are exceedingly rare since the attributes that make a body a 5 or lower usually rule out anything above a 7 face.

Its situations like this that call for the unbiased use of mathematics:

B = Body scale (1-10), F= Face scale (1-10), A = Anal? (no=0, yes =5)

X = Bsquared +2F+ A

If X>30, then I'll hit it.

So anyone 5 body and up with anal. 6 and up no anal. That seems about right.  

b0ab93110397508976971a060c3cab06.gif

• Haha 1