Whats the Consensus on Butterfaces

Uncle Boobs

On 8/16/2020 at 2:32 AM, Uncle Boobs said:

So I've been noticing this butterface in my neighborhood running for the last several months.

In my mind I've been rating her a ten body and about a two face. Yesterday she stopped to talk to me, I invited her over and today we fucked. Turns out she's about a 5 in the face but with her clothes off only about an 8 on the body.

8 + 5 = 13 is seemingly better than 10 + 2 = 12. But I gotta say I was disappointed.

What say thee? When it comes to butterfaces does the body always overtake the face. Like is a nine body and one face a whole shitload better than a 6 body and a 5 face. Even though 10 less than 11?

I'm pretty sure a better body always gives you a 2 point cushion. So 10 body zero face equals 8 body 4 face.

Everyone agree?

Consensus: pics of her tits or GTFO

5 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

Anna Gunn is a 4? Everyone agree? 

image.png.a07949ed74259da7202e13c5b79bcd19.png

Damn. You gentlemen have high standards. 

Some get an added bonus for confidence, which may be skewing my scale a bit. 

Mine are decently high, but here is a normal pic of Anna Gunn. This is a 4 IMO

image.thumb.jpeg.7860d18000af64884f750a04c94f49ba.jpeg

Didn't some poster on TOS have a wife who was her blocking/lighting stand-in during Breaking Bad filming?  I've never remembered or been good at even pretending to give a shit about people's posting history/real life bios...but it was a guy who lived near ABQ and his wife was not her body double, but would stand in for lighting scenes and what-not and had a really great looking body?  

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

Didn't some poster on TOS have a wife who was her blocking/lighting stand-in during Breaking Bad filming?  I've never remembered or been good at even pretending to give a shit about people's posting history/real life bios...but it was a guy who lived near ABQ and his wife was not her body double, but would stand in for lighting scenes and what-not and had a really great looking body?  

Yeah, I think that person was ASU Sun Devil Tits.

Are you confusing that and the Giant thread?

I don't remember that thread.  But I think this poster...his avatar was a cropped photo of his wife's chest or something, not the young ASU girl.  I don't know the terminology, but she wasn't the body double...but the people they bring in that are the same height/frame as the main actors...they use them to set up camera shots.  I dunno, those pics of Schyler White made me remember it.  Anyhow back to hearing about single people banging 9's and 10's during a pandemic.  

Growing up in the Midwest, we didn't say "butterface", we said "Penn State'r...Great Uniform, Bad Helmet."  It was even catching on in Texas until Sandusky happened, now you say a girl is a Penn State'r  and people think Joe Paterno looked the other way while something happened to her in the shower.  How has nobody killed that guy yet?  

12 hours ago, Lobo said:

He made the move here - jw4381.  See him mainly posting on the food & travel board in NM threads.  He owned/ran a Crossfit box, if I recall correctly.  His wife was/is quite attractive.

Edited by baboso
found it.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Hate said:

The poster with the smoking hot wife was something like JW from what I can remember. He and his wife owned a gym in the Phoenix area from what I can recall. She kind of resembled Bo Derek also from what I can recall.

I believe she was technically a long time girl friend, but they had been together for 15 plus years, so depending on the state it may have been common law.

I enjoyed his posts and his avatar.

Yeah, I didn't mean to bring up old shit...but the Schylar pics well before my comments reminded me of her.  And I don't give a shit how they joint tenant titled their fucking bank accounts, somebody just link photos of her rack and/or these kitchen lingerie pics.  

6 hours ago, ABSR said:

I believe she was technically a long time girl friend, but they had been together for 15 plus years, so depending on the state it may have been common law.

I enjoyed his posts and his avatar.

Yeah it was JW; he was cool and the body in his avatar was spectacular....