Champions League 2017-2018

sidis

With Liverpool, no lead is safe. Doubt Madrid has the same issues. They also faced a much tougher foe. Liverpool have the distinct possibility of limping into the final given top 4 in the EPL hasn’t been solidified. Add to that no MF depth and it’s all there for RM. 

And please don’t get me wrong, I love my team. I’m just aware of their limitations/gearing myself up for the eventual let down.

Edited by mdmost

2 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

You got that backwards....real was under constant pressure by bayern...liverpool cruised today at got 2...liverpool will win

Yea, bc playing Bayern and Roma is the same thing.

So no questions about the bad offsides that negates a clear red card and pk? Or the iffy handball by Arnold in the box?

only when it's evil Madrid?

seems like sometimes calls get screwed up huh?  Strange.

eh Liverpool makes the final more interesting. 

(Turn on your sarcasm meters, I'm just needling yall)

Edited by Speedtrucker

Sure but Roma got two back with the weak hand balls in the box in both match 1 and 2. That and there was a clear push in the back on Mané in the box that wasn't called and red card tackle that was overlooked.

It happens both ways. See you in Kiev

Edited by maninblack

22 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

So no questions about the bad offsides that negates a clear red card and pk? Or the iffy handball by Arnold in the box?

only when it's evil Madrid?

seems like sometimes calls get screwed up huh?  Strange.

eh Liverpool makes the final more interesting. 

(Turn on your sarcasm meters, I'm just needling yall)

You dont need us....you know your scared 

I was gonna ask about those terrible calls that helped Liverpool today. Liverpool got very lucky with the refs help today. Oh wait... they’re not Madrid. Can’t talk like that about refs. Yea, good game. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Haha nuh. 

Liverpool fans here seem pretty confident about winning. That’s alright though, you guys are my favorite Shaggy fan base. I respect you guys a bunch. 

Edited by JNip

11 minutes ago, JNip said:

Haha nuh. 

Liverpool fans here seem pretty confident about winning. That’s alright though, you guys are my favorite Shaggy fan base. I respect you guys a bunch. 

There's one person that's "pretty confident" and he started watching soccer this year. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, yoladu said:

My own team getting relegated while the team stacked with former Southampton players all over the pitch wins the Champions League? That is more than I should be expected to take.

Will be rooting for RM.

For every Mané and VvD we've taken off your hands we've taken a Lambert and Lovren. It hasn't been all bad for Soton.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, maninblack said:

For every Mané and VvD we've taken off your hands we've taken a Lambert and Lovren. It hasn't been all bad for Soton.

What the hell are you talking about?

you took the current starting CB of the Champions League Finalist "off our hands"? that guy would be nails for us. We didn't want Lovren to leave.

you took a guy coming off a 13 goal, 10 assist season "off our hands"? We didn't want Rickie to leave.

It was all bad for Soton.

Edited by yoladu

1 hour ago, maninblack said:

There's one person that's "pretty confident" and he started watching soccer this year. 

I love it mib.... I aint scared of fake sports gods....we will win and real fans should be nervous ....i have payed attention since robbie and michael and watched gerrard win it all..... Seen torres and suarez score goals and cry thier way out.....

This is fucking liverpool!!!! And we will win 6 if you are worried about false gods that havent helped us win premier league since 1990 then f off....go reds 

Allez Allez Allez 

The egyptian king 

We won it 5 times 

YNWA!!!!!

Lets get 6!!!!!

I know ya dont....just out celebrating and heard on board from a few when i was confident with a 3 goal lead that we need to not upset gods

I still say we win....and dont care who is in the way...score will be 4-2 after liverpool gets goal while real is pressing in final minutes

Not a sock and dont care.....if anyone else here can say they have family in liverpool more power to them.....but i know where my family comes from on my nana's and i will be talking to my cousin peter tomorrow chanting ....we conquered europe and we will not stop from paris to KIEV we won the fucking lot...... ...... ..... Allez Allez Allez

10 hours ago, yoladu said:

What the hell are you talking about?

you took the current starting CB of the Champions League Finalist "off our hands"? that guy would be nails for us. We didn't want Lovren to leave.

you took a guy coming off a 13 goal, 10 assist season "off our hands"? We didn't want Rickie to leave.

It was all bad for Soton.

Your club was paid handsomely. Don't blame LFC for your team's inability to reinvest properly. 

1 hour ago, maninblack said:

Honestly I think the best approach for Chelsea is to rest their Midfield and front 3 for the rest of the premiere league season to focus on the game against Fake Manchester.

That might back fire on Fake Manchester

Kante is the only one worth a damn

Bakayoko and Drinkwater are so under rated Fake Manchester will be caught offguard

Odoi and Pedro on the outside will set off a revolution to sell Hazard

Giroud one of the Chelsea greats, will provide the final touch on numerous goals.

Well I’ve been backing Liverpool in this thing for a while, but now I kind of hope Madrid smash them 4-0 just so that these wankers will be sad:

https://instagram.com/p/BiUF2mzBdsa/

“We are amazing.”

”The best supporters in the world!”

”Ronaldo who?”

“We’re gonna smash em!”

Never seen fans of a club like Liverpool talk this much shit and beat their own chests like this before the game is even played. 

Edit: also, what the fuck is going on with embedding IG lately? That shit isn’t working any better than tapa.

Edited by Goo Punch

4 hours ago, MoJames said:

Honestly I think the best approach for Liverpool is to rest their Midfield and front 3 for the rest of the premiere league season to focus on the game against Fake Madrid.

So.... you want to seat out a group of players for 23 days? That also doesn't sound smart. Liverpool can rest players for 13 days after their last EPL game, sounds like enough time. Unless, they're injured or have a nagging injury of course. 

Edited by JNip