Lovecraft Country

mdmost

21 hours ago, mdmost said:

The music playing every time Topsy and Bopsy were about to appear was great and added to the sense of dread that Dee was going through. 

Those two were freaky as hell but damn they could dance hahhhahahahaha

Just now, d2o said:

Maybe I havent got there yet.   Just thought it was funny he said they needed new clothes to blend in and then she comes out in some Chucks

1. Not entirely sure they changed shoes - kind of the last thing you think of.

2. The modern Chuck Taylors didn't show up until around 1932.  But the predecessor to the Chuck Taylor was developed in 1917.  Chuck Taylor joined Converse in 1921.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

1. Not entirely sure they changed shoes - kind of the last thing you think of.

2. The modern Chuck Taylors didn't show up until around 1932.  But the predecessor to the Chuck Taylor was developed in 1917.  Chuck Taylor joined Converse in 1921.

25 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Interesting decision to have a kid handle the final big bad kill. 

Now that black people have all the magical power, it'll be interesting to see what angles they explore in a second season.  

Has there been a confirmation that they will do a season 2?    I wasn't sure if they were or they were doing this like Watchmen

1 hour ago, DDD Dad said:

I could see them doing something like Fargo and move the story line up a generation to follow George.

That could make some sense cause I agree they cant do another season without Tic.   There have been great performances by other the other actors but his character is the center.

On 10/19/2020 at 3:48 PM, mdmost said:

I too was a bit underwhelmed on the finale but the previous two were so good that I didn’t mind too much. I don’t see how you have a 2nd season without Tic.

They have shown multiple universes. Not hard to imagine Tic from a different universe being brought to the universe of the show. 

• 1 month later...