Chelsea 2020-2021: Campeones de Europa

ztejas

14 minutes ago, MoJames said:

So they made (at least) 5 huge fuck ups on defense and we scored 5 goals. Good to see us crushing it on open nets, ig.

Any takeaways outside of that? 

1 minute ago, MoJames said:

I haven't been able to watch the second half as much, but we were way shaky in the final third in the first 30 minutes.

Well... no surprises there. I read that Caballero had some good saves.

I think we're going to be good this season but we might need to score 100 goals to have a chance of contending for the title. 

Then again, we could do it. Wener and Pulisic paired together are going to be a nightmare on the counter. Esp against teams that play a high line. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Meh, I like when we go with white or black road kits.  These are better than the hi-liter yellow ones from a couple of years ago, but that's about it.

I also like when we can keep a clean sheet against West Brom for at least, you know, 10 minutes.  Apparently we just can't have nice things anymore.

AND YOU MOTHERFUCKERS HAVE GOT TO BE GOD DAMNED FUCKING KIDDING ME, YOU FUCKING WANKERS!!!

Edited by TexArcher

On 9/14/2020 at 3:06 PM, ztejas said:

Can we send Reece James with him? 

On 9/20/2020 at 11:51 AM, ztejas said:

Just terrible club management. I know we've had some unfortunate injury setbacks but some of these transfers needed to be brought in sooner. Alonso playing left back for a top 4 club that has hundreds of millions of dollars to spend is ridiculous. 

I hate being right. 

Forget whatever the fuck is happening on the defensive side of the ball, Pulisic is not good enough for us to be this neutered on attack without him. What's the point of bringing in Werner and Havertz when it doesn't matter unless our best forward is playing? I get the PL requires some adjustment but this is a newly promoted WBA, lads. There are 12 teams in the BL with more quality.

So let's recap - 2 bullshit goals against BHA (1 quality one) - 0 goals against Liverpool  - 1 goal through 70 minutes against WBA. 

Scorching start boys. 

Oh shit. CHO heard me talking shit. Nice strike. He's been promising this game.

Near perfect ball by Havertz, too. More of that pls.

Edited by ztejas

We're going to lose to WBA. With a largely fit side. Just been absolute shit on both sides of the pitch today outside the 2nd goal. 

Frank better hope Pulisic can stay healthy and return to world class form because that's the only way he is saving his job. Unless our FO is even more incompetent than I think.

We're going to tie WBA. With a largely fit side. Just been absolute shit on both sides of the pitch today outside the 2nd goal. 

Frank better hope Pulisic can stay healthy and return to world class form because that's the only way he is saving his job. Unless our FO is even more incompetent than I think.

I almost pulled off a triple reverse jinx for anyone counting at home. Greenspoint would be proud.

No idea what to think of that shitshow. Conceded 3 to WBA in the first half. Took 70 minutes to find our 2nd. Escaped with a point. 

I'm still rooting for Frank but he needs to be on the thinnest of ice after this disaster. Hoping we can turn it around once Pulisic and Ziyech are fit. Fuck the Spurs fixture on Tuesday. They can have a win in that bullshit cup competition. If we lose anyone that game im going to tear all of my hair out. Focus on MW4 and let's start racking up some wins. 

• ztejas changed the title to Chelsea 2020-2021: Campeones de Europa