Chelsea 2020-2021: Campeones de Europa

ztejas

21 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

So how good was it? Was stuck on calls all morning. Why won't people respect my soccer watching time? 

We could have put 6 in the net in the first half. I actually didn't watch the 2nd half - but I think the result was decided after 45. 

If Pulisic and Havertz keep this up we have more than a decent chance at the CL title. Although we still have weird defensive lapses at times. Winning it would be doubly nice since the PL standings are a little too tight for comfort. 

Our counter is as dangerous as anyone in Europe right now. But holy fuck we have to clean up some shit in our own third. Rudiger especially. 

All things considered not a bad 45. Kante being Kante. Thought Pulisic and Mount controlled the ball well. 

45 more and let's regroup and get ready for the semis. 

11 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Only got to listen to it, but it sounded like a fairly boring first half.  That's fine with me.

Their only good chances were off of fuckups or giveaways by us. We looked decently sharp in their third but didn't put anything on goal. 

40 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Watching the second half and the Porto players don't seem to understand that rolling around on the ground and wasting time isn't helpful to them right now.

Pulisic does. Man drew 2 cards and a hard foul in the last 15 mins. 

• ztejas changed the title to Chelsea 2020-2021: Campeones de Europa