Chelsea 2020-2021: Campeones de Europa

ztejas

5 minutes ago, Scraps said:

A lot of dudes playing like shit

I'm trying to find a silver lining in this one. I guess there's the fact that without a massive keeping fuckup this thing is still knotted and we maybe escape with a draw.

Please dear baby Jesus get Pulisic and Ziyech healthy. 

• Like 1

Looking at the schedule - 10 in our next 4 and I would think we should be sitting pretty. @ Wolves, West Ham, @ Arsenal, Aston Villa. 12 points would obviously be best case and while I think it is possible I have to imagine we fuck around and tie one of those if not tie a couple or lose one. If Pulisic can just stay healthy for once anything less than 9 points and our title chances crater. 

Next 2 after that are Man City and @ Leicester. Having some insurance going into those 2 would be optimal. 

Decent little read. Agree that we've kind of HAD to play him as of late. Do wonder if some time on the pine would let him see the game a bit differently and regroup mentally. Seems like he's almost hesitant to let his quality shine through at times. If we could take a little bit of overconfidence from Werner or Pulisic and give it to Kai we'd see perfect chemistry.

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/platform/amp/2020/12/14/22173737/lampard-urges-patience-with-kai-havertz

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I still feel like we're gonna net a pair in the second half.  Giroud gets his head on the end of a cross or corner and Puli scores with his foot.

And I think we may need both, because I'm not sure we're keeping a clean sheet.

Here's hoping. I'd like to see +Kova +Tammy -Kai -Giroud

• ztejas changed the title to Chelsea 2020-2021: Campeones de Europa