3. same policelady actually running away from the confrontation

4. rdj getting bamboozled by the store clerk

5. customer in store absolutely not giving a fuck

6. dog booking it the fuck out after he gets shot

etc

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

22 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Was this just released? Doesn’t seem justified in shooting. She knew he wasn’t armed, backup had just arrived. Pretty sure pushing one cop, while surrounded by three other cops, doesn’t justify deadly force

Post less.

That female police officer should not be a cop. Clearly not capable of handling a conflict like that. Why couldn't they have tasered that dude in the store?

She ditches her partner (who had run and hid behind the counter) and then screamed when guy ran at her and then waited until other cops had distracted him and provided numbers and shot him (where if she had missed she would have hit (at least it looked like) another cop)

Just a completely bad hire. Not saying that dude wasn't crazy but the moment you had 4 on 1 and the 1 is unarmed and has a yappy dog with him you probably can resort to non-lethal.

• Hook 'Em 1

I hate cops but if a person starts swinging a big ass knife at cops, then I don't blame the cops at all for shooting his ass. Replace that cop with a person with a CHL, I would have no issue if that CHL person shot the knife dude. Threatening people with knives have consequences, especially if the person/people you're threatening has a gun.