2020 Republican National Convention

Mrs Whiggins

Just now, Thiefery said:

i don't get it.. if he can't control democrat lead disaster cities..  why vote for him?

“I would cure all your ills, if only those wicked [insert out-group scapegoat here] would stop conspiring against us.”

- Jim Jones

- Donald Trump

• Like 1

Just now, Thiefery said:

i don't get it.. if he can't control democrat lead disaster cities..  why vote for him?

He and others in the administration have actually been surprisingly clear on this...they aren't going to go in unless requested by the cities/states.  I give most all presidents credit for this, they do seem to understand separation of states rights vs federal rights.

• Fuck You 5

If you vote for Biden, right after your house loses power/electricity his supporters will burn it to the ground with you in it. 178,000 lives may have been lost to Covid, but we are all gonna die if Biden wins. I guess that’s what he is trying to say. I’m surprised he hasn’t tweeted from the podium honestly. “Best speech I have ever given.” 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

If you vote for Biden, right after your house loses power/electricity his supporters will burn it to the ground with you in it. 178,000 lives may have been lost to Covid, but we are all gonna die if Biden wins. I guess that’s what he is trying to say. I’m surprised he hasn’t tweeted from the podium honestly. “Best speech I have ever given.” 

• Hook 'Em 2