Kenosha shooting

Pancho

37 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

It’s the NY Post, but they claim the woman who called the police on Blake was his alleged rape victim. 

The cops involved in the shooting of Jacob Blake — which touched off a fresh wave of angry, anti-police sentiment across the country — were attempting to arrest him for violating a restraining order stemming from an alleged sexual assault, The Post has learned.

Blake, 29, was forbidden from going to the Kenosha home of his alleged victim from the May 3 incident, and police were dispatched Sunday following a 911 call saying he was there. The officers were aware he had an open warrant, according to dispatch records, though it’s not clear if they knew the specific allegations of violence.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/this-is-why-jacob-blake-had-a-warrant-out-for-his-arrest/

Somebody is lying.

9 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

sheriff says he hasn't seen Jacob Blake shooting video:

Up one night worried about your city burning to the ground on your watch.  The cell phone footage is in your inbox 100 times, a dozen of your texts contain it, it’s embedded right next to your photo on a 1000 newspaper websites, and it was legally added to the legally added to the investigation database as evidence.  

and in one week you’ve managed not to watch it?  

now that’s just a straight shooter with upper DOJ management written all over him.  

Edited by Lobo

I'm seeing a trend in a lot of these deaths.
I'm not saying it's right, and I hope justice prevails.

Maybe a PSA should be sent out...
If you want to live, don't fight with people with guns and resist arrest.

I thought those were pretty common knowledge, but I guess not.

• Like 1

Sexual Assaulters get labeled as "family men" and "loving fathers" all the time in this country.  You'd be surprised how far you go in certain prominent cities, despite that label.  

1 hour ago, BNB said:

What if you have a goal or motivation stronger than simply staying alive?

There's a fairly terrifying conclusion to be drawn from your logic, honestly.

2 hours ago, BNB said:

How about no one bring guns at all, unless you are on property that you legally are responsible for like your home, business or are specifically asked to by said persons?  This whole ‘let’s bring our rifles with us to a tense situation and see what happens’ is going to lead to more shootings or escalations.  

Edited by Homercles
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BNB said:

=

I know it’s wrong, but if women don’t want to get raped they shouldn’t go to bars alone or wear revealing clothing. It’s common knowledge.

Disgusting.  I wonder if this will go viral like the video.

Pretty crappy. Seems like he just grabbed her by the pussy...right?
How about no one bring guns at all, unless you are on property that you legally are responsible for like your home, business or are specifically asked to by said persons?  This whole ‘let’s bring our rifles with us to a tense situation and see what happens’ is going to lead to more shootings or escalations.  

And this. Our peculiar American obsession with turning every tense situation into a gunfight is fucking psychotic.
On the one hand, we have folks arguing “what did you want the cops to do? HE HAD A WEAPON” with consistent regularity. And on the other hand...we have people showing up all over the place, armed, and that’s cool.

How about people stop carrying and brandishing weapons all the fucking time? All of em. When a weapon shows up, the chances of shit going south skyrocket. So, fucking stop that shit.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

20 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Stop the destruction of property, and people's lively hoods. These people probably see the owners trying to protect thier businesses, and feel bad as the mob beats the owners over the head cause they dared try to defend thier property. Unless you have no soul, you want this to stop happening, so the best person to do it yourself, and the best way is a gun. 

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Pretty crappy. Seems like he just grabbed her by the pussy...right?

And this. Our peculiar American obsession with turning every tense situation into a gunfight is fucking psychotic.
On the one hand, we have folks arguing “what did you want the cops to do? HE HAD A WEAPON” with consistent regularity. And on the other hand...we have people showing up all over the place, armed, and that’s cool.

How about people stop carrying and brandishing weapons all the fucking time? All of em. When a weapon shows up, the chances of shit going south skyrocket. So, fucking stop that shit.

agreed but take that gas station in the Rittenhouse situation for instance. I haven't seen any reporting but the owner might have wanted those folks there and the rioters decided they wanted to come on to the property and confront the people who had guns to protect it.  of course you can't tell if some of the guys with guns just showed up randomly once the bullshit started. Maybe they should wear shirts that say SECURITY like the antifa folks.  they also had to be near the street to be in front of the pumps.

the real problem is the city and state not mobilizing National Guard fast enough to keep car lots, gas stations, restaurants, etc from burning.

3 hours ago, BNB said:

cartman-i-do-what-I-want.jpg

5 minutes ago, 3adays said:

In reading about this case, I came across this one. https://michaelbell.info/Evidence.html  

that re-enactment video is wild. the dash cam doesn't show anything. he resists and it appears he's drunk, doesn't have a weapon, but seems to be controlled on the hood, and the cop shoots him in the side of the head.

I feel better as federal officials have announced that they are looking into this incident: “very strongly”

i will leave it to surly LEO’s and attorneys to interpret  that Latin/legalese.  

Edited by Lobo

14 hours ago, Homercles said:

Sheriffs are liable to be ultra-morons because they are elected officials.  They also actually have little law enforcement responsibility unless their county is mostly unincorporated.  This guy has 49 cops and 7 detectives in his office.  Top men, working round the clock.

Sheriffs mostly run the county jail.

36 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

Hahaha. Lawyers... Dude should’ve been shot seven times in the back based on what we know but this is ridiculous.

Other than the 7 shots (by the most senior cop on the scene) domestic shit is very murky. Based on all I have read:

1. The reason those cops were dispatched to the scene was the female 911 caller (the same female Blake allegedly sexually assaulted and the reason there was a warrant out for his arrest) was because he took her keys and wasn’t supposed to be there (from what I have read she waived a restraining order).

2. 911 caller became uncooperative with the dispatcher (hung up call). Dispatcher was able to relay to responding officers (a veteran cop and two rookies/ a female officer and another male who had been on the force for 18 months) that Blake had a warrant out. A domestic disturbance.

3. Although the man who filmed the video that is on MSM disputes some of the accounts of police, he has been interviewed several times on air and maintains police asked Blake to drop the knife.

4. Said knife was allegedly found on floorboard of car he was leaning into when shot.

5 . Police maintain the two other cops (rookies basically) never fired their guns. And attempted to taser Blake instead. 

There are disputes about a headlock/ whether or not the cops knew the substance of the warrant against Blake etc...before they arrived at the scene.

Hopefully, there will be some questions answered about why Blake was there. His parents and attorneys  have maintained he was there to mitigate a dispute between two women. There was no knife. And he was just checking on the kids when he retreated to his vehicle. 

There have been allegations of abuse from Blake to 911 caller over the course of 8 years. According to the probable cause statement. 

again the 7 shots! I understand.

Do the three kids who were in the vehicle belong to the 911 callers and Blake’s? Whose car was it? (It was alleged in the aw that he’d stolen the victims car before). Why was there a knife? The person taking the video is not on the side of the cops and is a black man.he does not dispute that police told Blake to put down the knife. Where did the knife come from? Did Blake bring the knife to the scene? Were his kids with him? If he had the 911 caller’s keys (assuming to a vehicle) is that her vehicle? From the AW and PC statement which multiple credible media sources have obtained Blake didn’t own a vehicle. 
again it’s domestic stuff obviously. 
But why the knife? Jmo. His family and attorneys skate over the other shit yet are keen to tell us he awoke and cried “why did they shoot me so many times?”

Domestic shit man. 

Edited by Nicole44

7 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Other than the 7 shots (by the most senior cop on the scene) domestic shit is very murky. Based on all I have read:

1. The reason those cops were dispatched to the scene was the female 911 caller (the same female Blake allegedly sexually assaulted and the reason there was a warrant out for his arrest) was because he took her keys and wasn’t supposed to be there (from what I have read she waived a restraining order).

2. 911 caller became uncooperative with the dispatcher (hung up call). Dispatcher was able to relay to responding officers (a veteran cop and two rookies/ a female officer and another male who had been on the force for 18 months) that Blake had a warrant out. A domestic disturbance.

3. Although the man who filmed the video that is on MSM disputes some of the accounts of police, he has been interviewed several times on air and maintains police asked Blake to drop the knife.

4. Said knife was allegedly found on floorboard of car he was leaning into when shot.

5 . Police maintain the two other cops (rookies basically) never fired their guns. And attempted to taser Blake instead. 

There are disputes about a headlock/ whether or not the cops knew the substance of the warrant against Blake etc...before they arrived at the scene.

Hopefully, there will be some questions answered about why Blake was there. His parents and attorneys  have maintained he was there to mitigate a dispute between two women. There was no knife. And he was just checking on the kids when he retreated to his vehicle. 

There have been allegations of abuse from Blake to 911 caller over the course of 8 years. According to the probable cause statement. 

again the 7 shots! I understand.

Do the three kids who were in the vehicle belong to the 911 callers and Blake’s? Whose car was it? (It was alleged in the aw that he’d stolen the victims car before). Why was there a knife? The person taking the video is not on the side of the cops and is a black man.he does not dispute that police told Blake to put down the knife. Where did the knife come from? Did Blake bring the knife to the scene? Were his kids with him? If he had the 911 caller’s keys (assuming to a vehicle) is that her vehicle? From the AW and PC statement which multiple credible media sources have obtained Blake didn’t own a vehicle. 
again it’s domestic stuff obviously. 
But why the knife? Jmo. His family and attorneys skate over the other shit yet are keen to tell us he awoke and cried “why did they shoot me so many times?”

Domestic shit man. 

I think I get what your saying but I’m not sure how your drunken ramble relates to my post. I’m confident that the man wasn’t rushing to get into the driver’s seat, immediately after scuffling with the police and getting tased, to check on his kids.

It does raise the point that he was leaning into the car in a way not really geared toward getting in and driving off.  Also, he faces and leans forward in the car, not toward the back, assuming the kids are in the back (one could have been in the front seat).  And it could have been affected by the shooter tugging on his shirt.

Super-weird deal.

• 4 weeks later...