MTV's The Challenge, season 36

shadow_operative

22 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

Mark was awful at Big Brother but he is no where near the massive little bitch that Josh was in their season of BB (and after their game of pool) or in every season he has been on the Challenge.

I welcome all the new idiots, new story lines instead of the repetitive BS every season. 

18 minutes ago, HoffaJimmy said:

Mark was awful at Big Brother but he is no where near the massive little bitch that Josh was in their season of BB (and after their game of pool) or in every season he has been on the Challenge.

I welcome all the new idiots, new story lines instead of the repetitive BS every season. 

oh i agree that he isn't as big of a loser as Josh is, but just look at Mark's reaction to Josh's double hit: hyper. sensitive. even before it became an  argument he was jumping out of his shoes screaming about how it was a double hit. he might not be as bad as josh, but he is definitely super sensitive just like josh. that's how most former fat guys are. you can change your body, but if you don't change your little fat kid mentality then you still have a long way to go. 

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Hook 'Em 1

Mark Long is teaming up with Bunin/Murray to produce on OG version of the Challenge. It looks like it will be somewhat like All Stars, shorter and probably local. Who would you want to see? It’d be fun to see the likes of the Miz, Timmy, Jodi, Coral, Evelyn, Kenny and Evan again. 

Edited by TonyTexas

• 2 weeks later...

I've been hearing no Bananas but wasn't believing it.   I wanted more of the Wes/Bananas bromance.  So are they saying the two people next to each other are the pair?  If so, some interesting match ups.

Wes & Natalie could be a hell of a team.  Leroy finally got a partner that can carry her weight.   Which means Leroy is probably going to suck and completely blow this.  CT and Corey got pretty decent draws.  Kyle and Fessie did not.   I think there are 10 people I don't know or aren't recognizing.  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i thought it was worth watching, however i really hope they don't replay any of last night's episode during the season premier. last night was just sort of a "getting to know you" episode for the cast, and while it was worth watching, none of it will need to be shown twice.

my favorite part of the season preview: Josh gets into it with CT at some point. what a fucking goober that guy is. really looking forward to seeing how that plays out. 

• Like 1

oh, my second favorite part: there's some wrestler guy who used to wrestle in the WWE, but apparently MTV couldn't afford to use any footage of that (probably blew their budget on background explosions), so when he says, "I'm known for wrestling in the WWE", they cut to footage of him wrestling at what looks like the conference room of a Ramada. did him dirty on that one.

been out of the game for about 3 years so I guess I will get back into it.  

Just looking at the mtv challenge page....what the fuck did some of these chicks do to their faces over the past 3 years?? 

And Aneesa still hasn't had lypo in the past 3 years I see.  

first impression is at least the rookie and 2nd year ladies choices are reasonably good looking on the eyes for the most part.

that being said, not sure how many of them could last more than 2-3 episodes (other than Lolo & Kaycee). 

At this point I think Nicole is only playing so she can find a date. 

18 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

first impression is at least the rookie and 2nd year ladies choices are reasonably good looking on the eyes for the most part.

that being said, not sure how many of them could last more than 2-3 episodes (other than Lolo & Kaycee). 

At this point I think Nicole is only playing so she can find a date. 

Don’t sleep on Natalie. She’s an absolute beast. Probably the most physical female player in the history of Survivor. Has a likable personality as well.