MTV's The Challenge, season 36

shadow_operative

They asked TJ if it's a guy's challenge or girl's and he wouldn't tell them.  They had to agree as a team to go down there and take their chances.

Wrong. They don't have to agree on what they do. We just don't know what happens yet when its split

I also don't get Fessy picking Kaycee. She offers no extra protection. He had more protection keeping Fattie Mcfats.

Hell he could have taken Lolo and then had the protection of Nam added to him. The only people who were with Kaycee were already with Fessy since BB and all. Just don't get it

6 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I also don't get Fessy picking Kaycee. She offers no extra protection. He had more protection keeping Fattie Mcfats.

Hell he could have taken Lolo and then had the protection of Nam added to him. The only people who were with Kaycee were already with Fessy since BB and all. Just don't get it

The protection Kaycee offers is that the vast majority of the girls don’t want to see her in an elimination. 

Don’t forget, Fessy is a strategic idiot and the next correct move he makes will be his first.
  • Like 1

On 1/8/2021 at 5:21 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

This is just part of the description of next episode, but I’ll spoiler it anyway. 

Hide contents

After one agent is unexpectedly deactivated, TJ institutes a shocking security breach, which shakes up partnerships.

Interesting. 

Yea just saw that on IG.
wonder if it is someone that was eliminated and setup a rogue agent/bad guy deal, or just a totally new member  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ_iWRaMbzF/?igshid=54nuq9vb7f2u

Holy shit stfu Big T. Please leave soon. 

Disappointed in Tori.  I seent you do all these workouts and you let Manessa pull that crate over like nothing. 

Jay is a little beast (a he proved last year when picked on a lot).  Watch out you big goons...

Sucks to hear about Natalie I read an article online. 

• Like 1

completely different thought... FTR, I am actually really surprised the SJW's havent started piping up based on that US Mag article.   

According to that article Natalie was kicked off specifically because she was about 7-8 weeks preggo, nothing else, no other health issues... and hell she had already won an elimination competition.  And my understanding is the entire filming time only lasts about 5-6 weeks.  She would have been, at worst, 13 weeks preggo at the end. 

i know the show is physical in nature, but Melissa managed to finish 99% of the competition and Melissa was almost a full month farther along at the end of her season than Natalie would have been in this one, and Serena won a fucking tennis major being about the same  time along in her pregnancy. 

MTV kicking a woman off a show just because shes early along in a pregnancy seems a bit risky for them. 

19 hours ago, utxmike05 said:

Holy shit stfu Big T. Please leave soon. 

I guess the only good part is how absolutley useless and clueless she is, and then you have other sychphants like Kam bragging about how you cant sleep on big T....

bitch she literally did NOTHING this episode.  CT did all the fucking work holding her useless ass up. 

and shes all crowing like shes made a huge play to get Tori out. 

11 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Is Darrell washed up? He really hasn’t done anything noteworthy & struggled badly with the rope. 

His Road Rules season was in 2002 (with Kendal: yum). So he's pretty fucking old. Seems not unlikely.

Edited by TommyGufano
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

I like Darrell but think he’s a bit overrated. 3 of his four championships were team wins. Plus I think contestants in the Challenge modern era are, as a whole, better athletes and come in in better shape. 

Darrell literally exercises for a living, and has always been in outstanding shape on the Challenge. 

Bear was arrested 4 days ago for the pics/video. 

“A man has been arrested in connection with an investigation into the disclosure of sexual photographs without consent,” a spokesperson for the Essex Police told the Daily Mail on Friday. “The 31-year-old man from Loughton was arrested on Friday 15 January on suspicion of disclosing private sexual photographs or films without consent with intent to cause distress, harassment, and obstructing a police officer. He remains in custody for questioning.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/the-challenges-stephen-bear-arrested-after-georgia-harrison-claims/

And now he’s with an 18-year old. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/stephen-bears-teen-girlfriends-friends-23349049

On 1/15/2021 at 12:25 PM, shadow_operative said:

Darrell literally exercises for a living, and has always been in outstanding shape on the Challenge. 

Looked him up recently, I think he's 41.  I don't think he's winning this thing. 

CT looks like he recommitted and dropped some of his Dad-bod weight.

This Big T bullshit with the rookies though reminds of the Lavender Ladies and I'm excited to see them lose.

The new Amber can get it though.