MTV's The Challenge, season 36

shadow_operative

4 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

the total bullshit of Amber B acting like she wants to get her skull is total bullshit.... shes a fucking pussy.  

None of these rookie girls save Gabby have looked like they breathed on a dumbbell. 
i’m hoping none of them return. 

What shitshow performance from Theresa.  I mean Kaycee’s probably got 10 years on her.  The editing on this elimination was awful.  Theresa seemed to move nowhere while Kayce flew around to both pegs.  

I hate these BB twats, like Kyle & Devin I want to see them gone.  

11 hours ago, Pablo said:

What shitshow performance from Theresa.  I mean Kaycee’s probably got 10 years on her.  The editing on this elimination was awful.  Theresa seemed to move nowhere while Kayce flew around to both pegs.  

I hate these BB twats, like Kyle & Devin I want to see them gone.  

I don’t know if any girl is touching Kaycee in these physical eliminations. And Theresa had one foot out the door IMO. 

I know it was true/false, but this would have been fucking greatness. 

The Bottom Six

17. Josh: It is a massive missed opportunity by MTV to not make one of Josh’s trivia questions, “What’s eight times nine?” I think that would’ve legitimately broken him.

Also, this dude does Nany REALLY dirty with the screenshots this week. 

https://www.theringer.com/tv/2021/2/11/22277186/the-challenge-double-agents-episode-9-recap-theresa-eliminated-kaycee

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/11/2021 at 7:13 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I know it was true/false, but this would have been fucking greatness. 

Also, this dude does Nany REALLY dirty with the screenshots this week. 

https://www.theringer.com/tv/2021/2/11/22277186/the-challenge-double-agents-episode-9-recap-theresa-eliminated-kaycee

great article, and the author says a few things that i said out loud while watching. Amber M's opening line was awesome. i like her a lot, she seems to have a much stronger personality than any of the other dead weight, and most of the competitor girls for that matter as well. and yeah, Kam was trying soooo hard to make "Toxic T" a thing. cringey. and man, the author is right- asking Josh "what's 8 x 9?" would have been an all time Challenge moment. 

• Like 1

it's funny, because Lolo is the best athlete in the history of The Challenge, and yet she makes more excuses and blames other people more than anyone else in Challenge history. her entire life, as soon as she's faced with adversity she's looking for someone else to blame. the worst part/irony of it is that everything she's saying about Nam is true of her. sad. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

production shouldn't waste hall brawls on the females, or should at least wait until more of the fat has been trimmed. i'd like to see Kam vs Lolo, but that's probably it. 

I think there’s only been 1 other straight up female hall brawls and it was pretty good. There has been a few of those circular ones which aren’t nearly as good. 

The Bottom Six

17. Josh: The whole time Josh was winning the group challenge, there was never a doubt in my mind that he’d eventually blow it. Also? Josh talking shit at Devin while he stood on an entirely different stage at the Crater was the most Josh thing I’ve ever seen. That man loves puffing out his chest when the risk factor of doing so is literally zero.

16. Gabby: Well, at least Gabby can say that she made the worst gameplay decision of the season! 

15. Big T 

14. Lolo Jones: Lolo could probably win a final, but no one’s going to let her see an elimination, and she’s too busy breaking up with her not-boyfriend to politick.

13. Devin 

12. Nam: Poor, sweet Nam. If only he didn’t end up trapped in a relationship that isn’t actually a relationship.

https://www.theringer.com/tv/2021/2/18/22288283/the-challenge-double-agents-episode-10-recap-gabby-decision-lolo-jones-nam

• Hook 'Em 1

Gabby fucked up, sure, but Devon was not going to let her put him up against Cory in a Hall Brawl.  

Amber M got trucked by Amber B, but she still wasn’t impressive.  Just because she played some rugby.  CT’s description of that was perfect!

I forgot already, what was the security breach?

Edited by Pablo

17 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Is there a single rookie on either side we want to see back? I guess preggo, but massive swing & miss by casting on the rest. 

Sadly Big T isn’t even a rookie, that chose to bring her back.  Natalie seemed like a contender but the others really are meh.  

Just now, Pablo said:

Gabby fucked up, sure, but Devon was going to let her put him up against Cory in a Hall Brawl. 

It’s pretty much assumed if one partner wants to go down, they’re both going. Gabby had ALL the power, chose to bitch out. 

The last security breach was Ashley coming back. 

6 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

It’s pretty much assumed if one partner wants to go down, they’re both going. Gabby had ALL the power, chose to bitch out. 

The last security breach was Ashley coming back. 

Is Lolo quitting?

I thought TJ said something like this ends your time for now when Theresa was eliminated.