MTV's The Challenge, season 36

shadow_operative

Lolo now claims MTV forced her to quit

but inside the article is this little nugget.... 

The good news is had I not left I would not have made the USA Bobsled Team. I would’ve missed the team cut off by 2 days! 

which is my guess as to the reason why she left... someone didnt math right and started the show 3 days later than Lolo had agreed to and everyone realized if Lolo went to the finals she wasnt going to have a chance to make the Bobsled team.

On 2/26/2021 at 7:05 PM, shadow_operative said:

honestly i wish they'd send Nam home with Lolo quitting as a deterrent for future Lolo's. 

they have done that multiple times in the past when it was a team competition and other than TJ saying "sorry this sucks Sara (comes to mind), but its a team competition and you have to go". It didnt deter anyone.

hell which season was it where the very first episode was everyone jumping out of a plane and one of the rookie flat out refused? I think that was 5-10 seasons ago. 

18 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

they have done that multiple times in the past when it was a team competition and other than TJ saying "sorry this sucks Sara (comes to mind), but its a team competition and you have to go". It didnt deter anyone.

hell which season was it where the very first episode was everyone jumping out of a plane and one of the rookie flat out refused? I think that was 5-10 seasons ago. 

yeah, but The Challenge is a whole different animal now in terms of scope, popularity, and prize money. the show is much bigger deal than it was back then, and Nam is the perfect lovable, supportive partner to play martyr here. it would make a pretty big splash (and actual headlines) if Nam was sent home along with Lolo.

• Hook 'Em 1

Tula’s drama is so over hyped.  I’m gonna put him in every time.  You never win!!

liked the double guy elimination, just wish Devin pulled it off.  He needs to realize he needs to tone it down some like Wes did over the years.  

Looks like a food challenge is up next week so that’ll eliminate some weak ones, Kam & CT have most experience here I think.  

Edited by Pablo
Spelling

2 hours ago, Angry Gorilla said:

I know I'm in the minority, but I like Big T.  She'll never win, but she seems like a likeable person.  I was hoping CT would win, but last episode made him look like an ass.  I guess I'm going for Darrell & Leroy now.

I love Big T.  Some of these guys just have too much hate in their cold dead hearts and only like about 3 people that are on TV.  

• Like 1

I think most reasonable people like big T. I also think most reasonable people would switch to Kam in a heart beat if given the opportunity. Kinda surprised that didn’t happen sooner. CT was dumb for not teaming up with her in the first place. 

I had to fast forward through big T spilling her guts though. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Trying to get thru the Tori Aneesa weekly podcast, but Josh is on as a guest.  Claims he sorta blacked out and doesn't remember doing the elimination at all lol.

I'm glad Devin called Darell in...deep down he knew if he lost at least it would go to a dude that deserves it.  He wasn't trying to give Cory a shot.

Last week on the podcast Devin was on making fun of how annoying it is when challengers say "I'm doing this for my family / kids / daughter/ parents, etc....We get it, Cory has a family and kids!" lol

Edited by utxmike05

And I'm a CT fan these days .  The only thing he needed to apologize for was HOW he chose Kam.  And it sounded like he did do that, but she wouldn't accept it immediately and wanted to ream him a little more..(go figure...typical upset woman).  He should have left it there and not get into her being weak for the final.   

stfu Kyle...he has tried to be the comedic relief this season and now he just got punked off the coat tails he was riding.  And his extremely white teeth scare me.

• Hook 'Em 1