MTV's The Challenge, season 36

shadow_operative

Hot Amber said it best...everyone up here are liars IN THE GAME.  It will never end...the hypocrisy and booty hurt that some of these people get over being lied to in a GAME.  I get some of the off screen friendships and if they betray each other on the show that sucks and someone gets blindsided.  

stfu amber b.

Surprised darrell was so defensive with social media people calling him out.  

Funny how they were all so nice to Aneesa...but cmon ya gotta be real...she isn't a treat in a final anymore.  Cool chic, but dead weight.  She must have some nice MTV contract.

51 minutes ago, utxmike05 said:

Hot Amber said it best...everyone up here are liars IN THE GAME.  It will never end...the hypocrisy and booty hurt that some of these people get over being lied to in a GAME.  I get some of the off screen friendships and if they betray each other on the show that sucks and someone gets blindsided.  

stfu amber b.

This is confusing on multiple levels.  First, both Amber's seem pretty hot, so I'm not sure who you are referring to.  I thought Amber B was the one who said everyone lies in the game and Amber M was the one who was butt hurt over being lied to.  But then you say "STFU Amber B".  Shouldn't it be STFU Amber M?  

I know he gets a lot of hate on this board, but IMO Leroy has been one of the most likeable contestants over his career including his season of Real World.  Even though he never won, I thought he was a good competitor as well.  Hope his barber shop works out.

He needs to use his “fame” to try to become the go to barber for all the professional athletes in Houston. Can you imagine the gold mine that could be? Cam could then swoop in and hit up all the WAGS to start buying their wigs from her. They’d be rolling in the dough.

Lol at them trying to pimp Anessa as some badass.

Yo just cause you outweigh all the chicks, and some of the dudes, doesn't mean you are good. No one in their right mind would ever run a final with her on purpose unless it was a "no running who can take the biggest shit" challenge

I know he gets a lot of hate on this board, but IMO Leroy has been one of the most likeable contestants over his career including his season of Real World.  Even though he never won, I thought he was a good competitor as well.  Hope his barber shop works out.

I always liked Leroy as well. Never expected much from him in the challenge but he always seemed like a likeable dude.

I bet we will see him again anyway

4 hours ago, Scraps said:

I bet we will see him again anyway

yep as soon as he and Kam break up.   which i predict happens in less than 18 months.  

I dont claim to be a challenger stalker, I I have no problem being told i am wrong, but hasnt every single challenge marriage / trohpy production has ended up in divorce/ break-up?- even the "good" ones that lasted for 10 plus years?

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

yep as soon as he and Kam break up.   which i predict happens in less than 18 months.  

I dont claim to be a challenger stalker, I I have no problem being told i am wrong, but hasnt every single challenge marriage / trohpy production has ended up in divorce/ break-up?- even the "good" ones that lasted for 10 plus years?

Going way back, Sean Duffy is still married to Rachel Campos. Idk about any others

10 hours ago, TommyGufano said:

Going way back, Sean Duffy is still married to Rachel Campos. Idk about any others

This is just Real World but Judd/Pam are still together for like 20 years now  (married) 

Edited by Scraps