MTV's The Challenge, season 36

shadow_operative

57 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

I like Darrell and he’s been good over the years. But he’s a little overrated. Yeah , he has 4 wins but 3 of those have been as a part of big teams. He’s only 6-4 in eliminations. 

I think he’s just old now. Prime Darrell would be really good in these challenges in my opinion, but then again he said it himself. The challenges are a lot harder now.

23 minutes ago, utxmike05 said:

I noticed they have gotten away from the sexy hands on challenges...every season would have at least one where they lather up in something and have to rub/grope each other. 

There’s a brief clip in the All Stars trailer above that looks like two people rubbing on a block of ice to melt it. Unfortunately it’s two whales, Jemmye & someone else. 

• Haha 1

I just don’t get why they keep bringing Aneesa back. She adds nothing except diversity to the show. She’s been on 14 seasons of the Challenge, 2 seasons of Champs vs Stars and is on the upcoming OG show. She’s only been to 2 finals, one of which had 15 participants. Never won. It’s way past time to put that cow out to pasture. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

And it ain’t like MTV isn’t diverse. They have never been scared to have any minority subset on their shows. 

Aneesa is the poster child for diversity.  She’s black, white,  latina, jewish, lesbian and female. She covers a lot of bases. 

Edited by TonyTexas

15 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

did I mishear TJ?

he said that was a half mile run?

If so, Aneesa couldnt fucking run for a half mile???   how the fuck is she expecting to finish the fucking final?

The weird thing is they showed her on a treadmill at least 4x this season. So it was either the same footage repeated a few times or she was going for like a :15 jog each time. Cuz even in that awkward jumping gear, you'd think a freaking 8-min mile pace for a half a mile would be the absolute slowest someone doing any sort of training would be able to manage.

Big T's lack of endurance was pretty bad, too. I'll never understand someone being able to swim but gassing out on a short jog because I'm the exact opposite. 4 lengths in a pool and I'm fucking dead even when i'm in pretty good shape.

I love how Annessa believes she somehow created The Challenge so everyone, especially POC and women, owe her something.

The were were black women on every season before she got there, she didn't blaze a trail for anyone. Heather B. from the original season of RW was on the second Challenge season, how much more OG can you get.

She's the female Big, Easy and somehow just can't see it.

I would love to see CT crush feckless Fessy in an elimination.

• Hook 'Em 1

lol @ Aneesa saying things like, "winning this elimination is one step closer to that final, one step closer to the million dollars" without a hint of irony. hey Aneesa- you don't get to gain weight every offseason and then cry at the end of every season when you aren't good enough. you can't even jog for a quarter of a mile but you think you can run a final and win it. riiiiiggghhhhhhtttttt.

and Fessy- holy shit, you are the least likable doofus on this show in years. you are garbage, and you've done nothing to earn the right to act the way you do. CT will crush you, and i can't wait to watch it happen. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/25/2021 at 8:27 PM, Scraps said:

My favorite part of every Challenge- when Fatneesa gets das boot

Best part of that is seeing her be surprised nobody wants to run a final with her.  She always lasts too long...taking up space.  Can't believe Tori lost to her ass.

If yall want to pregame and really hate Fessy more then listen to the podcast last week w Tori/Aneesa.  Fessy is the guest...man he is socially awkward dude.  Every guest they have had has been great...he was just cringeworthy.

CT needs to whoop his ass in this challenge.  

1 hour ago, CBT said:

I admit I'm a Simmons homer, but I really enjoy him and Jacoby bullshitting about the show. Usually only 20ish minutes too. 

I'm a Simmons fan/hater. Used to love him, still listen religiously, but can't help but roll my eyes at like 85% of what he says. That said, his Challenge pod with Jacoby is just good

i dont fucking understand why the fuck CT voted for Kyle.... you vote for him you are guaranteed to be going against him in the elimination becuase the other 3 teams have an alliance.... if you at least get ONE of the alliance members in the arena you only have a 50/50 chance of being their opponent. 

and yeah, its a girls event, so CT gets a small pass.... but seriously a tied up voting tribunal would at least give your team a chance to not have to go into the damn arena.