MTV's The Challenge, season 36

shadow_operative

Fessy is *literally* the worst strategist in the history of reality television. from being billed as the worst player in BB history, to asking Aneesa if they should tell everyone their secret, to him then gathering a room full of people and telling e euro e their secret. with his size and relative athletic ability he should be a great player on either show. But i'll be damned if he isn't legitimately the dumbest person i've ever seen when it comes to strategizing and playing these games. 

• Like 1

Damnit, Wes!  Taking an L for Devin, that's some pussy ass shit.  Worse than Nelson taking an L for Cory last season.  I guess he's hoping Devin can parlay this to a victory and join his VC fund or whatever the fuck it is.

Some stupid comments by Wes this year, though with the Two-Time Champ is speaking and I'm rich, so listen to me shit.  Young Bucks(?) went after anyone with titles, so that just made him a bigger target.

I guess the producers are angling to find some new Banana-esque talent to push for multiple seasons with the younger guys and Big Brother.

I think I'm Team Lolo-Nam now.

Kinda miss the old school casts...

I hate Kyle and how he acts/talks. Josh got problems. Fukin hate that dude and everyone tells him how dumb he is yet he just keeps going.  Please get rid of Big T also.

Wes did talk a little too almighty.  But I do hate to see him go out like that.  He can be a snake, but he does wear his heart on his sleeve in most cases.  Sucks these youngsters and loser vets keep gunning for the good vets, but that’s the game. And everyone is a hypocrite when they get betrayed lol. 

Wonder what Devin’s angle is on picking Tori...maybe she won’t be picked on as much as Natalie? Natalie and Devin would both have skulls. 

Edited by utxmike05

Bear is done at MTV after secretly filming himself banging Georgia and then uploading it to the internet. He, Tony, Dee, and a few other of MTVs more scummy houseguests have been permanently uninvited from competing on The Challenge in this year of wokeness. 

Do you have to be woke to think that secretly filming someone having sex and then publishing the video is fucked up?

no, and that's not what i said. i'm  just mentioning the reason for the purge of former cast members that took place. Kenny and Evan supposedly digitally penetrated Tonya's host holy of orifices against her will and they weren't kicked off. Dee Nguyen made a couple of stupid tweets and got banned for life. This isn't my opinion here, it's just what happened. 

Edited by shadow_operative

holy shit.... this drone shit is fucking bullshit. 

why the fuck did the producers sign off on a challenge this hard.  The drone thing is fine outsiide where you can make a mistake and not be totally fucked 30 seconds in by flying into a fucking lava wall.   

The first 8 teams totally wiped out.  the 9th team wiped out.  and the 10th fucking got close....  but thats it. 

Edited by AUS-97HORN

Gah damn I wanted Josh in. Him thinking he would have had Nelson licked is hilarious. You “big fukin child”. He is gay right? Walks weird and has that lisp sometimes. NTTAWWT. (His  crush for that one UK chic doesn’t count).  

Bold move by Fessy but I get it. Not here to make friends, and never know when he will get another shot in an elimination he has leverage in. 

Fess gona be the one who breaks up Tori/Jordan..? Or just the rumors that maybe broke them.  She hasn’t hinted at why on IG except few memes that say ‘how it’s weird to look back and see how toxic a relationship was but didnt notice while in it’. Blah blah. Get an onlyfans already. 

I can't believe you guys are all on board with Fessy's move.  He totally fucked over his #2 guy on the show.  Or at least a guy who thought he was #2.   When it comes to strategy, Fessy is easily the worst player I've ever seen on a reality show.  Easily.  Anyone who could compete with him in that department wouldn't be invited onto another show.  Somehow, this moron has worked his way into a regular gig.  Good for him, but damn, quit making strategic decisions.  Let your partner make them for you.  Remember, this is the guy who was talked into turning on his alliance on BB and didn't even realize what he had done until it was too late.  I felt like he had a repeat of that moment last night when Nelson said it sucks to lose a friend over this.  The clueless look on his face was priceless.  "I did what?"  Ok, that's my rant on how gloriously stupid Fessy is.  I love it and I hope he's always invited back.  

Why this was a bad move- first off, he's a fucking pussy.  He is terrified of going into an elimination that involves anything other than brute strength.  You could say it's also smart, but that's not why he did it.  He was so excited to see the hall brawl that he didn't think more than 15 minutes down the line.   He didn't think how this would effect his alliance members, his friendships, or his partner.  Which is fine since it's really an individual game, but I really don't want to hear him bitching down the line when nobody trusts him or wants to work with him.  The only argument I'm seeing for this move is "get yours boy.  You never know when you'll get another chance, etc.".  He had two shots to go in already and now he just got his 3rd.  He's going to get another chance.  His former alliance would have made sure of it.  The only upside I see for him is he saved himself some weeks of worrying about inevitably getting another shot.  The downside is he now has no alliance and he probably lost two really close friends.  Even his new partner was like "yea.  We're going to do great with a giant fucking target on our backs."   I just don't see what you guys are seeing.  If it's such a good move, why can't I think of another instance of a friend unnecessarily screwing over your friend this early in the game?  This isn't Bananas vs Wes last year or Bananas vs Sarah at the very end.  There was no reason to panic and go in and crush one of your good friends and allies in the game.  

1 hour ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Because he has a skull, & that’s the point. I give very few fucks about ‘friendships’ on a reality TV show. 

Well yeah, me neither.  It has zero effect on us.  I'm talking about the effect it might have on Fessy going forward.   Unnecessary drama and hardship he's brought on himself for something that would have happened eventually anyway.  

The fact when no one who wins the special agent challenge has put themselves in is beyond idiotic.

Fessy should have done it previously

Tori should have done it. Who cares if a guy challenge happens and devin gets beat....you get to be picked up. Tori would've manhandled lil girl if it happened to be a girls challenge.

Get.A.Skull. that is the fucking objective you dumbshits.

I now hope Tori is forced to go against Lolo or someone strong if she manages to get back in there

• Hook 'Em 1

Fessy in his tie and vest outfit gets me every damn time. He's a meathead destined to flame out in every final he ever makes. 1) No endurance 2) Not good at puzzles. That's a deadly combination that can't be overcome. He cratered in last season's final even though the second day was drastically shortened due to the weather.

The challenges and eliminations haven't been the best this year. Hall Brawl bores me because Tori over Jenny is the only upset I can remember ever happening. So if you're the underdog your choice is lose or lose and get hurt. And a challenge that only one team completes isn't the most exciting thing to watch...

All that being said I'm still the only thing I look forward to watching each week.

Why was Devin protecting Lolo and Nam?

I don't watch BB so I've only seen him of the The Challenge seasons, is Josh playing a character? Or is this really all him?

8 minutes ago, CAHorn said:

Fessy in his tie and vest outfit gets me every damn time. He's a meathead destined to flame out in every final he ever makes. 1) No endurance 2) Not good at puzzles. That's a deadly combination that can't be overcome. He cratered in last season's final even though the second day was drastically shortened due to the weather.

The challenges and eliminations haven't been the best this year. Hall Brawl bores me because Tori over Jenny is the only upset I can remember ever happening. So if you're the underdog your choice is lose or lose and get hurt. And a challenge that only one team completes isn't the most exciting thing to watch...

All that being said I'm still the only thing I look forward to watching each week.

Why was Devin protecting Lolo and Nam?

I don't watch BB so I've only seen him of the The Challenge seasons, is Josh playing a character? Or is this really all him?

Devin and Lolo got to know each other on the Challege: Champs vs. Pros a couple years back

9 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

And I agree. Tori is dumb for not putting herself in. It worked out since it was a guys day, but I don’t get the logic on that one. 

They asked TJ if it's a guy's challenge or girl's and he wouldn't tell them.  They had to agree as a team to go down there and take their chances.  Devin already has a skull so there is no way she's talking a chubby smart ass who already has a skull into playing hall brawl just for grins.  Also, since two girls had been eliminated due to injury, there was almost no way this was going to be girl's challenge.  You would have had 3 male rouge agents and that would have started to get unmanageable.  After Tori conceded that she wasn't going to get to go down there, Devin said "we'll get you a skull".  Lol.  Devin on a win streak could be even more insufferable than regular Devin, even though I like him and always want him on there for the shit he stirs.  Hey Josh, What's 9 x 8?

Hope that helps and everybody can lay off Tori.  It wasn't her choice.  

17 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Josh is way more likable on the challenge than he was on BB.

As funny as this is, it's 100% true.  And believe it or not, it's not even close.  Take everything you hate about Josh and multiply it times 100 and you're about 70% of the way to BB Josh.  And then, if you really want your mind blown, most of were happy he beat a guy in the final that was somehow even worse than Josh.  Boy, if that doesn't make you never want to watch BB, I don't know what would.  Oh yeah I do, watch last season's all-stars.  

• Hook 'Em 1