I will align your chakra

Neikea

First session is on me!!! 🤍

As many of you know, I’ve been training to become a certified crystal master healer for almost a year and am ready to start my practice. 

Crystal Healing Session w/ Meditation & Crystal Singing Bowl Sound Therapy!!! 

I’m offering all family & friends a free 30 minute crystal healing session, if this is your first time working with me. We will balance chakras, clear energy with sound therapeutic crystal singing bowels, and remove blockages that have you anxious or discouraged, etc. I am also practicing the removal of spinal pain by moving stuck energy, which can be caused by trauma and stress, as well as other issues. If you’d like to upgrade to 1 hour, I will also incorporate a guided meditation made just for you! Or, you can opt for an extended sound bath with hand-blended essential oil blends. I will send you home with a small clear quartz sphere, or another crystal depending on what you need at that time. Please PM me to book a free session  for 30 mins, or receive an entire hour and only pay $45! After your free session, Introductory rates are $50 for 30 mins and $95 for an hour!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Neikea said:

First session is on me!!! 🤍

As many of you know, I’ve been training to become a certified crystal master healer for almost a year and am ready to start my practice. 

Crystal Healing Session w/ Meditation & Crystal Singing Bowl Sound Therapy!!! 

I’m offering all family & friends a free 30 minute crystal healing session, if this is your first time working with me. We will balance chakras, clear energy with sound therapeutic crystal singing bowels, and remove blockages that have you anxious or discouraged, etc. I am also practicing the removal of spinal pain by moving stuck energy, which can be caused by trauma and stress, as well as other issues. If you’d like to upgrade to 1 hour, I will also incorporate a guided meditation made just for you! Or, you can opt for an extended sound bath with hand-blended essential oil blends. I will send you home with a small clear quartz sphere, or another crystal depending on what you need at that time. Please PM me to book a free session  for 30 mins, or receive an entire hour and only pay $45! After your free session, Introductory rates are $50 for 30 mins and $95 for an hour!

BUT HOW DO WE PAY YOU?!

jerry maguire money GIF

11 hours ago, Neikea said:

with sound therapeutic crystal singing bowels, and remove blockages that have you anxious 

I had Taco Bell for lunch yesterday and my bowels sang last night and removed all blockages so I'm gonna take a pass on your services at this time.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Bump!

Now that the Governor has lifted all of the restrictions, I'm offering a sale on in-person alignments with TONS of hand-charged clear quartz! 

I can also set up individual and group info sessions where I will tell you about colors of crystals and how they aid with connecting us to deeper knowledge and personal growth. Everyone has 7 main chakras. Let me break down the colors and why they help us open up our personal energy stations!

LMK!

Edited by Neikea
🤍

On 3/10/2021 at 2:42 AM, Neikea said:

Bump!

Now that the Governor has lifted all of the restrictions, I'm offering a sale on in-person alignments with TONS of hand-charged clear quartz! 

I can also set up individual and group info sessions where I will tell you about colors of crystals and how they aid with connecting us to deeper knowledge and personal growth. Everyone has 7 main chakras. Let me break down the colors and why they help us open up our personal energy stations!

LMK!

giphy.gif

are these like Robert Kraft alignment sessions?  are you  a chick?  are you a cop? you have to tell us if you are

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 12:18 AM, Your Mom said:

414C0386-5055-46BF-9D58-39C41EFA0A7E.thumb.png.3f83ff2094b3e23fcbdab5aba4910059.png

If I tip well can we skip Chakras 1-6?  My Root Chakras is all I need worked on today. The full alignment and hand charging. 

Shouldn't "Sacral Chakra" really be labeled "Stink Chakra"?  

BTW, this procedure will do nothing for me.  It will never surpass the Dr. Johnson "Ring Dinger".

Edited by Shaggy3.0