Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

It is fascinating to me that you think the problem is limited to the killing of unarmed black men as opposed to most readily revealed through that statistic. It is the quintessential tip of the iceberg: readily apparent and hiding many times more bad shit underneath it. 

It’s fascinating to me that you are dumb enough to think all people who are unarmed and shot are unjustified killings. 

You really are too dumb to live.  

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

It’s fascinating to me that you are dumb enough to think all people who are unarmed and shot are unjustified killings. 

So unarmed people who are shot are justified killings? How big of a pussy are you? 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

You would say they are helpless victims that could not succeed without your “help”.  The white liberal leftist that has “helped” for decades.  

No I wouldn’t say that and didn’t. 

You are such a frightened scared little pussy. How do you live with yourself?

Just now, JimmyJames said:

No I wouldn’t say that and didn’t. 

You are such a frightened scared little pussy. How do you live with yourself?

I am just glad black people have privileged white liberal saviors like Jimmy.   Because they would otherwise be fucked.  

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

There are plenty of unarmed people shot and killed that are justified.  Do you disagree?

Name some. Totally unarmed people who you believe deserve to die in the face of people with weapons. Instead of I guess, being captured or arrested. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Uncalled for dude. This whole place is a massive trolling game.

I heard Shaq and Charles last night taking up for cops, while Charles said the police unions were way too strong (he’s right) and Shaq encouraging people to get out and vote (and he wasn’t talking about POTUS; he was talking about state and local and county elections - he’s right). Shaq explicitly said he teaches his kids “yessir, no sir, keep your hands on the steering wheel, no sudden movements, treat them with the utmost respect”. The problem is, many blacks do not behave this way in these encounters. And yes I know whites are certainly given more benefit of the doubt. And I think I’ve made where I stand on Blake’s unnecessary shooting abundantly clear. 

None of this is discussed when Johnny comes around. Rather, you talk about people here celebrating his death. Cmon. 

Reveal your source. 

Most blacks are fucking Jackie Robinson when it comes to dealing with the daily and constant harassment displayed by cops. A frat brother of mine below describes how,  as a fucking 13 year old, cops used to grab him and pick him up in his neighborhood which was affiliated with one gang and then drop him off in a rival gang's neighborhood just for shits and giggles. All too often people like you try to compare your run of the mill cop encounters for speeding or running a stop light with the outright terrorism and daily harassment blacks in poor neighborhoods experience daily. And the shit they encounter simply isn't in the same stratosphere as what you're imagining.

https://wfaa.com/embeds/video/287-050af154-e99f-4991-b5dc-3f3d33e99ea6/iframe?jwsource=cl

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

He should have never left Illinois.  That was his first bad decision.    Leaving Illinois with a rifle and intending to go to Wisconsin to participate in a riot and thinking that things would work out fine was beyond stupid, even for a teenager  

I was told only the protestors were bussed in by ANTIFA. You mean a kid with no connection to the city drove across state lines to incite trouble? 

59 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

I was told the cops kept their distance and wouldn't apprehend him because he had a knife, and that's why they allowed him to slowly stumble/walk around his car, but they had to shoot him 7 times because he was reaching for a gun, that apparently never existed.

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

A little sloppy, but basically hits the main points.

spacer.png

If he was black and carrying a rifle, one of those pseudo-military vehicles would have run his ass over.

So we're supposed to be upset that the police didn't shoot him? 

2 hours ago, VABuckeye said:

I don't think the problem is limited to that but that's what the focus seems to be on.

Focus in what sense? Yes, it is obviously the focus in the sense that it is the easiest thing to see. It is a symbol people can easily rally against. But, unjustified killings aren't the sole purpose of the movement. The point is reform of criminal justice and the way the police approach the public, particularly the minority public, in all encounters, not just the ones that end in a death. 

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

(1) I never said that, I was responding to @VABuckeye's post suggesting that the problem was the ~15 unjustified killings of unarmed black men. My point was merely that the deaths are the most visible part of a greater problem;

(2) But, yes, pretty much every shooting by a police officer of an unarmed civilian is unjustified. 

Are there possible niche exceptions? Probably? But very few. The police are supposed to citizens first, even before their own safety. Failing to do so is a failure in the execution of their duty. And, honestly, what scenarios are you thinking of where it is justified for the police to kill a completely unarmed person? 

edit: the more I think about this, the more flabbergasted I am at your statement. You think I'm an idiot for taking exception to the killing of unarmed individuals? If the cop has a gun (and in the US, the cop always has a gun), why in god's name would the cop have to kill an unarmed civilian? Tasers and take-downs not good enough?  What is the scenario? Is the average citizen Chuck Norris or something in your world?

Edited by Dahobbs

Just now, ztejas said:

You're free to be upset about it, but I'm not.

He'll be in prison for a long time.  

Lobo can tell you what he's in for, but fair warning, while it might start out like a really rough "Dear Penthouse" letter, it's going to spiral into the fucking ground.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I was told the cops kept their distance and wouldn't apprehend him because he had a knife, and that's why they allowed him to slowly stumble/walk around his car, but they had to shoot him 7 times because he was reaching for a gun, that apparently never existed.

A lot of initial reporting has turned out to be false.

3 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

A lot of initial reporting has turned out to be false.

Zaid sounds like a pro-cop racist fuckstick. 

Oh, so he was TRESPASSING! They had already TRIED to tase him! He had a criminal record! We need to wait for an INVESTIGATION!

Well, gosh, I wish I knew that before I got upset at the cop that shot him 7 times in the back. But I don't know, the video was kind of short and grainy when compared to a 4k UHD feature length film. I mean, even though I could clearly see every party and audibly hear every shot fired, now that I think about it, the quality could have been a little better. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

). Shaq explicitly said he teaches his kids “yessir, no sir, keep your hands on the steering wheel, no sudden movements, treat them with the utmost respect”. The problem is, many blacks do not behave this way in these encounters.

You do not have a source that says “many Blacks do not behave in this way” and it’s reckless, asinine, and uneducated to believe this assumption. 

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, Pancho said:

You do not have a source that says “many Blacks do not behave in this way” and it’s reckless, asinine, and uneducated to believe this assumption. 

Everyone is an expert on Black culture and telling you what happens in Black living rooms. Might not know the history of Lift Every Voice and Sing, might not even know who John Lewis is/was, but sure as daylight can tell you the nitty gritty about "Black culture."

• Hook 'Em 2

43 minutes ago, woohorn said:

Thread on social media accounts of 17 yo rambo.

@4doorsmorewhores - lol

Wait, do you mean to tell me a Chinese company doesn't care about accountability? I'm shocked. 

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, ztejas said:

As I said earlier, he can be seen on video reaching down to adjust his rifle as he walks towards the cops. He has his hands in the air but he lowers them and actually touches the rifle to adjust its positioning at least 2 different times as he approaches the officers. He was an unknown individual touching a visible firearm as he advanced on the police, during a night of violence. I have a hard time imagining how the cops wouldn’t have been justified turning him into swiss cheese the moment he lowered his hands. 

I can’t imagine why they didn’t shoot him though.

3 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

I’d like to read more about that if you have more details.

They have stopped arresting anyone for theft. If the person runs they arent supposed to chase them. Happened to a guy I know that had stuff stolen from his vehicle. The cop actually saw it happen told the guy to stop but didnt chase when the guy fled. Cop told him they aren't allowed to chase.

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

They have stopped arresting anyone for theft. If the person runs they arent supposed to chase them. Happened to a guy I know that had stuff stolen from his vehicle. The cop actually saw it happen told the guy to stop but didnt chase when the guy fled. Cop told him they aren't allowed to chase.

They are still allowed to shoot, obviously. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Johnny is all the racist parts of a Wulaw, just way less quiet about it. 

Most white people like their racism subtle and cloaked in fancy words and long winded monologues about freedom of choice and personal responsibility and other right wing buzzwords.

Sack doesn’t mince words about his racist, white nationalist beliefs but with less of a victim complex than Icono. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, VABuckeye said:

Dahobbs,,

I was merely pointing out that it was the initial focus of the protests.  I understand that it’s the tip if the iceberg when it comes to race relations and how people of color are and have been treated in this country.  

I don't understand what point your post was making. It sounded like a criticism, either that the protests were exaggerating a rare problem or that they weren't focusing on the right part of the problem. The former is just wrong. The latter misguided because if you can't get the nation to rally around obvious injustice, then you have no chance addressing the more insidious aspects of systemic racism.  

If I've misunderstood you (and I think I have), please correct me. 

The reporter who came to the aid of the first person shot said that the stupid kid with a gun was being chased by several people before the first shots were fired.  One closed in on the 17-year old, at which point he fired.  After he tried to leave, more people chased him down and that's when he shot others.  So yes, the whole thing could potentially be self-defense.

I'll wait to make up my mind until more facts and video come out, but I'm sure just being open minded makes me racist, according to the CR mob on this thread.

Of course they still can, and will, get him on gun charges.  Teen went adrenalin thrill seeking on an adventure (even if perhaps well intentioned) and now 2 people are dead and his life ruined.  Don't make excuses for him just because, "Young people do stupid things, I know I did."  People are dead.  And that goes both ways, don't make excuses for rioters.

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

The reporter who came to the aid of the first person shot said that the stupid kid with a gun was being chased by several people before the first shots were fired.  One closed in on the 17-year old, at which point he fired.  After he tried to leave, more people chased him down and that's when he shot others.  So yes, the whole thing could potentially be self-defense.

I'll wait to make up my mind until more facts and video come out, but I'm sure just being open minded makes me racist, according to the CR mob on this thread.

It could. But being chased doesn't create an automatic right to self defense with deadly force. The kid with the assault rifle has a tall hill to climb to show he had a reasonable fear of seriously bodily injury from an unarmed person. The chase helps him a little bit, but the question then becomes why are they chasing him? Something happened before and that potentially could also invalidate a claim of self defense. 

I've seen multiple people talk about how this can't be self defense because he is only 17 making it illegal for him to possess and/or open carry that gun. If he were 18 self defense is possible but since he's 17, it's not. Does that sense to anyone?

2 minutes ago, goatsaag said:

I've seen multiple people talk about how this can't be self defense because he is only 17 making it illegal for him to possess and/or open carry that gun. If he were 18 self defense is possible but since he's 17, it's not. Does that sense to anyone?

I don't see anything in Wisconsin's statutes that would invalidate self defense for that reason alone. 

12 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Don't make excuses for him just because, "Young people do stupid things, I know I did."  People are dead.  And that goes both ways, don't make excuses for rioters.

Fucking snowflakes on here never killed 2 people with an assualt rifle when they were 17. And it shows.

5 minutes ago, goatsaag said:

He's allowed to defend himself. Just not with an illegally possessed firearm.