Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

13 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

When you don't know what "fascist" means but it sounds inflammatory to use against people you don't like.

its the new word of DT. was used in the CR until we no longer needed to describe it to people. it just was.

the idea of the house labeling anyone a fascist is just rich. bezos rich

ya'll homies be cool now. 

don't get caught in any of this mess. nothing good will come of this violence. 

17 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

If this is one of the dudes who got shot, he asked for it. He got it. He kind of deserved it. 

I bet neither of them started the night expecting to get into an actual altercation.  They just wanted to feign at it.  Chest pounding shit.

Again, totally just LARPing.  Until it got real.

15 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

why aren't black guys near him pummeling him for what he is saying?

Is this a serious question?

You're letting it show. Don't let it show.

11 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

silly me. totally forgot about the whole good/bad racists thing. and where the fuck is his mask???

Seems like the kind of guy who doesn't think COVID is a real threat. Not sure who you're trying to own with this lol

Yeah, do you have proof that he wasn't a pedo?

No. What does that have to do with my question?

RT.com is actual Russian state propaganda.

According to the screenshot posted the man is 36 years old. The date of offense was 2002. Making him 18 years old when the offense happened.

He could be a disgusting kiddy diddler. He could also have been an 18 year old with a 16 year old girlfriend.

But it actually doesn’t matter in this case. The murderer didn’t know who the victim was and he certainly didn’t know his criminal history.

It’s a bullshit attempt to deflect attention and to try and make the shitbag murderer out to be a hero. And that’s exactly why “Russia Today” published the story.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Rittenhouse has never been convicted criminally in his life.

Blake has never been convicted criminally in his life.

People can’t keep this straight, partly because of trolls who post video of Tucker Carlson interviewing a ‘journalist’ from Tucker Carlson’s Daily Caller website without making note of the clear right-wing bias. Julio Rosas has been posted numerous times...he’s a flack from right-wing Townhall.

54 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

If I had Bezos type money, the fascists wouldn't be able to find my houses.

1234.   Doesn't have to be an island in the Caribbean, although that's not a bad choice (unless you decide to ride out a hurricane like Richard Branson did).  There's a shitload of places in this country where you could quietly buy a nice place that's situated, such that people don't know who owns it/goes in and out of it.  Doesn't have to be something like Bezo's place, or something that stands out like Epstein's place on East 71st in NYC.

If I had Bezos money, I'm going all Dr. Evil.

• Hook 'Em 1

People exploiting Rosenbaum's death for money, because of course.

Actual family of Rosenbaum says they have funeral covered and do NOT donate to GoFundMe

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/8/26/21403106/anthony-huber-gaige-grosskreutz-kyle-rittenhouse-joseph-jojo-rosenbaum

Someone claims to be "friend" of Rosenbaum, soliciting money for the funeral.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/249yn2bzqo

56 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

When you don't know what "fascist" means but it sounds inflammatory to use against people you don't like.

gotdammit posrep again 😝

so which is it...fascists or antifa?

pick a boogeyman please!

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 1

Formally charged

First degree reckless homicide, use of a dangerous weapon

First degree recklessly endangering safety, use of a dangerous weapon (two counts)

First degree intentional homicide, use of a dangerous weapon

Attempted first degree intentional homicide, use of a dangerous weapon

Possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18 

Edited by TheStoicPaisano
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Doesn't have to be an island in the Caribbean, although that's not a bad choice (unless you decide to ride out a hurricane like Richard Branson did).  

I saw Branson less than a year after the hurricane on Norman Island, BVI.   He and Necker Island are just fine and it seems that he and Kenny Chesney have the right idea by having places down there.

14 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

According to the screenshot posted the man is 36 years old. The date of offense was 2002. Making him 18 years old when the offense happened.

He could be a disgusting kiddy diddler. He could also have been an 18 year old with a 16 year old girlfriend.

Does being accused of domestic abuse and battery last month in July 2020, at 36 years old, with a restraining order, and skipping bail on it...does that count?

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2020CM000836&countyNo=30&index=0&mode=details

From the courts of Wisconsin Russia

• Hook 'Em 2

If I had Bezos money, every single house would be my house. Y'all could each live in one of my houses for free. When I show up to my house (that you live in) there best be some Shiner in the fridge. But I might not show up, because I have all the other houses.

Then again, I might.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

Does being accused of domestic abuse and battery last month in July 2020, at 36 years old, with a restraining order, and skipping bail on it...does that count?

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2020CM000836&countyNo=30&index=0&mode=details

thats funny, he doesn't look or act like a domestic abuser from what I can tell.

15 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

Holy shit you don’t get it and never will 

Was he caught in the act committing domestic violence? Did the white nationalist Hitler youth a witness to the DV when he shot him?  Was Hitler Youth in charge of catching bail jumpers that night? 

That y’all rush to discredit a murdered guy by going through his irrelevant past is DISGUSTING. We should start doing background checks of all the people in the planes on 9/11. There might have been someone who stole a pack of gum that justified them being murdered by terrorists. 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Reflects our country and it’s leadership.  What, you want someone to actually take responsibility for something?  Psst fuck that.

Reflects the leadership of the cities and states that encourage and allow this lawless bullshit to happen.  Common fucking denominator there.  Shit leadership.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Was he caught in the act committing domestic violence? Did the white nationalist Hitler youth a witness to the DV when he shot him?  Was Hitler Youth in charge of catching bail jumpers that night?

Okay, humor us, when the white nationalist Hitler youth qanon incel pizzagater was in the act of being pursued at full speed by red shirt man , he should.... offer him a hug? 

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

If I had Bezos money, every single house would be my house. Y'all could each live in one of my houses for free. When I show up to my house (that you live in) there best be some Shiner in the fridge. But I might not show up, because I have all the other houses.

Then again, I might.

6CD4AA5D-313E-4E7B-A434-1C0CEFEA463D.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, elguapo said:

How unsurprising that some of our more gullible DT posters such as @ChickenSandwich and @dcar00 bought into this misinformation that fits their chosen narrative.

It says like 5 posts above yours there is a manipulated video. I thought it looked like fire the entire time. Doesn’t change this kids fuckup. 

54 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

That’s not how it works regarding pedo charges.  In Wisconsin, there is a Romeo and Juliet exemption for consensual sexual contact between a 15-year-year old and someone younger than 19, or consensual sexual intercourse between a minor who is 15, 16, or 17 and someone younger than 19.

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Hook 'Em 1

As if it wasn't abundantly clear from my previous posts: I think they're all morons, so little boy soldier should've been at home playing Minecraft and shouting at people on twitter....

...but for you to lionize people with violent past who -- restricting facts germane to this incident alone -- set on and attacked the kid....

just hilarious all around.  please pick better martyrs.

Edited by 52-80
  • Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Then again, I might.

What happens if I don't?

5 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

As if it wasn't abundantly clear from my previous posts: I think they're all morons, so little boy soldier should've been at home playing Minecraft and shouting at people on twitter....

...but for you to lionize people with violent past who -- restricting facts germane to this incident alone -- set on and attacked the kid....

just hilarious all around.  please pick better martyrs.

I don’t disagree. He’s nailed on the gun charge.  Don’t see a defense on that.  Whether he prevails on self defense will depend entirely on whether the first shooting of the 5’3” pedo was justified.  Have no idea if it was.  

That said:

If we take a second to consider what he did, it’s really fvcking impressive.

The first guy he laid out with a head shot was done while running full speed, turning and taking a couple of shots once he knew he couldn’t outrun his aggressor.

The second guy, he’s fallen in the street, he’s been running for a long time, gets whacked with a skateboard and then still takes the guy out.

The third guy comes right after the second, has a gun is charging up on him & lands a shot that hits, coincidentally (most likely) on the arm with gun.

During all three there’s mass chaos people going different directions, lots to distract you. You’re alone and outnumbered and you’re 17.

When you consider what he did, under duress, running, exhausted, adrenaline pumping, stressed, falling, getting whacked, etc.

I dare say not many would have been able to pull it off.

Maybe we should fast track him into the military rather than send him to prison.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 2

Just now, workswithseed said:

What happens if I don't?

Then I'll make it so every time you want to buy something, you'll have to get up off the couch, go outside into the hideous sunlight, and physically visit a filthy brick-and-mortar store to get it.

Like an animal.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I don’t disagree. He’s nailed on the gun charge.  Don’t see a defense on that.  Whether he prevails on self defense will depend entirely on whether the first shooting of the 5’3” pedo was justified.  Have no idea if it was.  

That said:

If we take a second to consider what he did, it’s really fvcking impressive.

The first guy he laid out with a head shot was done while running full speed, turning and taking a couple of shots once he knew he couldn’t outrun his aggressor.

The second guy, he’s fallen in the street, he’s been running for a long time, gets whacked with a skateboard and then still takes the guy out.

The third guy comes right after the second, has a gun is charging up on him & lands a shot that hits, coincidentally (most likely) on the arm with gun.

During all three there’s mass chaos people going different directions, lots to distract you. You’re alone and outnumbered and you’re 17.

When you consider what he did, under duress, running, exhausted, adrenaline pumping, stressed, falling, getting whacked, etc.

I dare say not many would have been able to pull it off.

Maybe we should fast track him into the military rather than send him to prison.

I really hope my meter is broken

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1