Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

Does being accused of domestic abuse and battery last month in July 2020, at 36 years old, with a restraining order, and skipping bail on it...does that count?
https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2020CM000836&countyNo=30&index=0&mode=details

From the courts of Wisconsin Russia

Did the murderer know about that or catch him in an act of domestic violence?

If not, no, it doesn’t “count”.

17 year old incel murderers don’t get to decide who lives and who dies.

They have to at least graduate from the police academy before they get that privilege.
  • Like 3

Holy shit you don’t get it and never will 
Was he caught in the act committing domestic violence? Did the white nationalist Hitler youth a witness to the DV when he shot him?  Was Hitler Youth in charge of catching bail jumpers that night? 
That y’all rush to discredit a murdered guy by going through his irrelevant past is DISGUSTING. We should start doing background checks of all the people in the planes on 9/11. There might have been someone who stole a pack of gum that justified them being murdered by terrorists. 

You’re way off on a few things here Chief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s not how it works regarding pedo charges.  In Wisconsin, there is a Romeo and Juliet exemption for consensual sexual contact between a 15-year-year old and someone younger than 19, or consensual sexual intercourse between a minor who is 15, 16, or 17 and someone younger than 19.

Well that’s irrelevant because Wisconsin didn’t enact their Romeo and Juliet exemption until 2018.

9a4e278889003f6b1683b62c5de3050c.jpg

Maybe read past the first Google result.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I always wonder if people like Johnny Sack realize that they're on the wrong side of history in the moment--but they think that history will be wrong, so they want it to be known that they made their stand--or if they're just completely fucking oblivious to the fact that their ilk will be remembered in the same vein as the morons waiving around the Confederate flag at their local NASCAR event.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

Holy shit you don’t get it and never will 

Was he caught in the act committing domestic violence? Did the white nationalist Hitler youth a witness to the DV when he shot him?  Was Hitler Youth in charge of catching bail jumpers that night? 

That y’all rush to discredit a murdered guy by going through his irrelevant past is DISGUSTING. We should start doing background checks of all the people in the planes on 9/11. There might have been someone who stole a pack of gum that justified them being murdered by terrorists. 

Attacking someone with a gun has some pretty predictable outcomes. 

indiana jones gun GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I made this comment earlier but it got lost in the shuffle. One of the central tenets of many criminal justice advocacy groups is the elimination of youth incarceration. I live in Seattle and the recently built youth detention center is one of the main targets of protests. I don't think any of those advocacy groups will come out in support of some type of restorative justice program, as opposed to incarceration, for this youth due to the politics of the situation. 

But as someone who thinks almost all of our prison sentences are entirely too long and end up damaging the individual to an extent that it's near impossible to recover from, I hope this kid doesn't spend the rest of his life, or even the majority of his life in prison. And I'd say that for anyone who was 17 when they killed someone. I think 10 years should be about the max, absent some type of mass killing of a multitude of people.

Not gonna quote it again but wow. You think someone in the process of dying is funny or amusing?  That's sick. 

Yes. This is how they think, this is who they are. They run the country, and it is this way because they want it to be that way.

Joy comes from causing others pain and loss. It’s that simple. And that is also the simplest definition of evil. The word exists for a reason, we shouldn’t be afraid to use it.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yes. This is how they think, this is who they are. They run the country, and it is this way because they want it to be that way.

Joy comes from causing others pain and loss. It’s that simple. And that is also the simplest definition of evil. The word exists for a reason, we shouldn’t be afraid to use it.

When bad people get shot and killed it doesn’t bother me one bit. 

• Fuck You 7

11 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

If the movement contained of people like Killer Mike, we’d have no idea who the mckloskeys are. But now they’re defamed by keyboard justice warriors who probably live no where near St. Louis because it’s the easiest way to pat themselves on the back and tell themselves good job.

Hey look, I know we're way past this but there was one thing not mentioned during the commentary about the McCloskeys.  You look at the picture and you see huge houses and assume it's a wonderful area.  It's not.  I lived within a mile of this area as the first place I lived in St. Louis and it's a shithole, the area and the city.  I guarantee they hear gunshots routinely.  I've stated it before, I've somehow lived 45 years of my life with zero issues from where I was living.  The other 5 were in STL and one of the assaults was at gunpoint in this very area.  So if I'm them and living not only in ShiThoLe, Misery, but this neighborhood? You're gotdamn right I'm armed and aware of what is happening because it's an ongoing day to day problem.

As stated, they're shitty people (read below if you want to know why, great stuff btw, would love to see the movie.)

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/the-st-louis-couple-charged-with-waving-guns-at-protesters-have-a-long-history-of/article_281d9989-373e-53c3-abcb-ecd0225dd287.html

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Please go on.

Everyone here needs to see exactly what you are. Don’t hold back, say it all.

I’ll type this slow for you since you’re so damn unhinged.  

The pedophile who was chasing and attempting to disarm Rittenhouse, a minor — I’m glad he’s dead.  

The adult skater dickhead who then attacked Rittenhouse, a minor, with a deadly weapon — I’m glad he’s dead.  

The guy who Rittenhouse turned his arm into spaghetti, the arm that was holding a gun aimed at Rittenhouse, I’m glad the kid was able to defend himself.  And had he also been shot in the head, it wouldn’t bother me.  

I don’t have a shred of sympathy for any of them.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 5

9 minutes ago, Surlymermaid said:

Minor shoots with gun he is not supposed to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it sure as shit wasn’t registered in that state. A state that he had to go out of his way to go to. But I’m sure he’s a good kid who means well. I mean, he cleaned some graffiti so obviously he’s a good kid who got somehow caught in the wrong place at the wrong time...somehow. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

And it sure as shit wasn’t registered in that state. A state that he had to go out of his way to go to. But I’m sure he’s a good kid who means well. I mean, he cleaned some graffiti so obviously he’s a good kid who got somehow caught in the wrong place at the wrong time...somehow. 

Yeah. That 15 miles was a real long trip for him.  Amazing he was able to go that far in this day and age.  

Does Wisconsin have a gun registry?

• Fuck You 1

you have data on that?  I saw people get arrested on 6th street usually for fighting or generaly drunkeness but when the cops show up they almost always went down peacefully, this was years ago.  there is a white guy or 2 killed by cops every day.  where are the videos?
You just used the phrase "almost always went down peacefully", and that's my point. Every weekend there is a drunk kid that ends up having to be subdued, which is why the APD presence is so huge in the first place. Never seen a vid of some kid getting shot on 6th.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Dude has a definite aging Dieter from Sprockets air to him. Was he an agitator, or was he an ARTIST?

Dieter-from-Sprockets.jpg

Nihilists! Seriously - some of the agitators just use the cover of protests (right or left) to pursue their own agenda (watching the world burn). 

Both "sides" have a nihilist agitator problem. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I’ll type this slow for you since you’re so damn unhinged.  

The pedophile who was chasing and attempting to disarm Rittenhouse, a minor — I’m glad he’s dead.  

The adult skater dickhead who then attacked Rittenhouse, a minor, with a deadly weapon — I’m glad he’s dead.  

The guy who Rittenhouse turned his arm into spaghetti, the arm that was holding a gun aimed at Rittenhouse, I’m glad the kid was able to defend himself.  And had he also been shot in the head, it wouldn’t bother me.  

I don’t have a shred of sympathy for any of them.  
Blows my mind how different some people's view point can be. A teenager drove up to a city across state lines with a weapon he shouldn't have past the city curfew. He then hopped out with that illegal weapon and inserted himself into a riot, by choosing to defend a store he wasn't asked to or had no connections with. These decisions, all bad, ended up with him shooting 3 people.

However, somehow Sack sees him as defending himself. When the two guys were trying to stop the kid after he just killed someone, Sack called them attackers. Meanwhile, all they were trying to do is stop someone they had just seen blow a hole in another man's head. Not sure how you follow the trail and come to the conclusion the kid was in the right, but hey. Its Johnny Sack.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

Inability to control an outcome often leads to feigned emotions.

This is a fucked up mess in the United States. I think we would all agree that conflict often occurs where counter-protestors feel the need to take the law into their own hands.

The social contract we have in the country is being shredded. These conflicts don't need any more fuel on the fire.

Those encouraging civil war are nihilists and/or sociopaths. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, dad said:

I've never stepped foot in the cloak room. Is this the cloak room? Are they all [high drama like those in Red CR]?

Same ratio here, as there is in Blue CR.  

Ignore works. 

And mingling in subjects where there is commonality works too. 

some people are just not very good with political philosophy. It has become a dominant theme in our culture - and most attend to it poorly. 

Hook 'em. 

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Hook 'Em 4

20 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Blows my mind how different some people's view point can be. A teenager drove up to a city across state lines with a weapon he shouldn't have past the city curfew. He then hopped out with that illegal weapon and inserted himself into a riot, by choosing to defend a store he wasn't asked to or had no connections with. These decisions, all bad, ended up with him shooting 3 people.

However, somehow Sack sees him as defending himself. When the two guys were trying to stop the kid after he just killed someone, Sack called them attackers. Meanwhile, all they were trying to do is stop someone they had just seen blow a hole in another man's head. Not sure how you follow the trail and come to the conclusion the kid was in the right, but hey. Its Johnny Sack.

A minor shot a pedophile who was chasing him.  

• Fuck You 3

So since you’re applauding this vigilante justice by teenagers you’re of the mind that we might as well deploy an army of teenagers with semi auto weapons to clean up the streets of these filthy pesky protesters with suspect backgrounds amirite?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1