Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

6 minutes ago, dad said:

So since you’re applauding this vigilante justice by teenagers you’re of the mind that we might as well deploy an army of teenagers with semi auto weapons to clean up the streets of these filthy pesky protesters with suspect backgrounds amirite?

I wouldn’t recommend doing what he did.  He’s definitely guilty of illegally open carrying (the pearl clutching about him crossing state lines is stupid though — it was 15 miles away).

I have no sympathy for the dickheads he shot.  The world is better off without them.   And I think it is more likely than not he isn’t convicted of any of the other charges. 

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Fuck You 2

I wouldn’t recommend doing what he did.  He’s definitely guilty of illegally open carrying (the pearl clutching about him crossing state lines is stupid though — it was 15 miles away).

I have no sympathy for the dickheads he shot.  The world is better off without them.   And I think it is more likely than not he isn’t convicted of any of the other charges. 

There are a lot of ‘stupid’ laws —are you suggesting we pick and choose which to follow based on our personal justification? So, basically we can arbitrarily throw out the laws that don’t support the image we are trying to create? Good to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, dad said:

I've never stepped foot in the cloak room. Is this the cloak room? Are they all pieces of shit like this Johnny Lick My Sack? 

the website is sadly bleeding on all edges.

Sack has always been himself. he is a good straight shooting slorch. clear as day. not sure why posters interact with him still though.

Wishing people dead. Maybe we can get Tahoe to start one of his old polls and ask who we most wish for to be dead?

America is not healthy friends. But we know that. ya'll be cool. Oh and also, stop responding to the dumbasses over and over again. please. lord. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Did the murderer know about that or catch him in an act of domestic violence?

17 year old incel murderers don’t get to decide who lives and who dies.

the 17 year old knew he was being threatened and chased at full speed by a 36 year old man with intent to inflict violence on him. 

36 year olds with a rap sheet and history of aggression don't get to pursue and attack other people, without any consequences.

that good enough for ya?

• Hook 'Em 2

30 minutes ago, staboner said:

Wishing people dead. Maybe we can get Tahoe to start one of his old polls and ask who we most wish for to be dead?

America is not healthy friends. But we know that. ya'll be cool. Oh and also, stop responding to the dumbasses over and over again. please. lord. 

Facts.

Edited by washparkhorn
Bach - in case it sounds familiar to you.BWV 881a - 1:06:51- F Minor - Prelude https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hms_PF_CKV4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

I think we would all agree that conflict often occurs where counter-protestors feel the need to take the law into their own hands

So torched small businesses and high dollar merchandise are counter protesting?

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, Newdoc said:

So torched small businesses and high dollar merchandise are counter protesting?

Protestors in this instance = BLM with assorted hangers on.

Counter-protestors = Vigilantes slinging weapons

It can be flipped. For instance:

Protestors = Nazis/Kluxers/skin heads protesting interracial marriage/jews/POC/gays/lesbians/trans

Counter-protestors = Antifa

It was a simple point - and not contentious.  Having active counter-protestors taking the law into their own hands is a recipe for physical human violence against other humans. 

No?

11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

"“If someone is hurt, I’m running into harm’s way. That’s why I have my rifle. I’ve got to protect myself, obviously.”

So apparently going into another state and playing policeman was his "job".

No wonder his classmates thought he'd be the school shooter.  

Another white knight just like Garrett in ATX.

Hope it was worth it dipshits.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Surlymermaid said:

Minor shoots with gun he is not supposed to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His name doesn't actually appear on the sex offender registry. Why exactly do you think he is pedophile?

Edit: weird, it quoted the wrong person. It was supposed to be @Johnny Sack

Edited by Dahobbs

2 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

His name doesn't actually appear on the sex offender registry. Why exactly do you think he is pedophile?

Edit: weird, it quoted the wrong person. It was supposed to be @Johnny Sack

Yeah actually that's worth talking about. MillerEP found a screenshot that said a victim was a pedo, which upon fact checking didn't pass scrutiny. 

But sack is hanging his iconoclast opinion on that unconfirmed info? Whodathunkit. 

It's almost like he and his ilk just want a reason to cheer on the little fascist teenager that they wish they could have been. Just a reason though, they'll bring their own alternative facts to support it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yes. This is how they think, this is who they are. They run the country, and it is this way because they want it to be that way.

Joy comes from causing others pain and loss. It’s that simple. And that is also the simplest definition of evil. The word exists for a reason, we shouldn’t be afraid to use it.

I’m not going to defend what Johnny said above, but let’s not act like half the people here chastising his view on the deaths of these two clowns, haven’t wished death upon our current POTUS. Fake outrage IMO because of the dislike of Johnny Sack.

I fucking hate that fucking fuck, and I hope he chokes on a goddamn Big Mac.” - BrisketTexan, August 14, 2020.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

I’m not going to defend what Johnny said above, but let’s not act like half the people here chastising his view on the deaths of these two clowns, haven’t wished death upon our current POTUS. Fake outrage IMO because of the dislike of Johnny Sack.

I fucking hate that fucking fuck, and I hope he chokes on a goddamn Big Mac.” - BrisketTexan, August 14, 2020.

Stop it. Hypocrisy is CR currency. 

I do agree that this kid will likely just walk away without convictions and likely later become a cop who will kill some more people. Or a soldier who will kill some more people. In the eyes of American law and society writ large he didn't do anything wrong, he just did it too early in his career.

10 minutes ago, Brew said:

When did a 17 year old get to become the executioner for someone’s past sins to some of you? The jump to defend him and dig up the dead guys pasts to justify it is strange.

There is no point where he should have put himself in the position he was in as a 17 year old. Bad shit happens and now 2 guys are dead and his life is over. 

let's ignore that guy's background.  he's the patron saint of kenosha and volunteers to save babies on the weekend. 

now, what do you suppose happens when this father teresa runs up on somebody with an firearm?

16 minutes ago, Brew said:

When did a 17 year old get to become the executioner for someone’s past sins to some of you? The jump to defend him and dig up the dead guys pasts to justify it is strange.

There is no point where he should have put himself in the position he was in as a 17 year old. Bad shit happens and now 2 guys are dead and his life is over. 

He was being assaulted no?  Or am I imagining things? 

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, Brew said:

Real simple there chuck, because some people hate others more than they love the USA. 

7 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Molotov?  Idk, but it does actually look like it's on fire. https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1207214919678349&extid=p8gUyckHN9hmZGDW

lmao that FB link is a portal right into infowars/BlueLivesMatter city! What a trip lol. And also watch the video posted yesterday - it's unedited and over 5 hours long of livestreamed footage. It's clear that there was no fire on that bag. If it were on fire it would emit light itself, and I think yall are getting all excited to use a reflection to justify the murderous actions of a 17 year old proto-facist.

• Hook 'Em 1

it's not a molotov.  it was a shopping bag that held a water bottle.  that said its incredibly disingenuous to say he got shot because he threw a bag.  no, he got shot when he cornered the kid at point blank range. 

the bag "throwing" happened seconds before this.  dude got shot when he caught up to the kid

like 2 participants in a bar fight....  both are morons and neither had business being there in the first place.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

Yeah actually that's worth talking about. MillerEP found a screenshot that said a victim was a pedo, which upon fact checking didn't pass scrutiny. 

But sack is hanging his iconoclast opinion on that unconfirmed info? Whodathunkit. 

It's almost like he and his ilk just want a reason to cheer on the little fascist teenager that they wish they could have been. Just a reason though, they'll bring their own alternative facts to support it. 

I went back and pulled up actual entries from the Wisconsin database. The image that has been going around showing Rosenbaum appears to be manipulated. I also haven't found a single DOC # with a letter in it.  They are all numbers only.  So yeah, just like the "Molotov cocktail," it is fake. Amazing how the same people fall for the same shit over and over.

16 hours ago, MillerEP said:

Supposedly info on the ones shot:

118523721_751803015614774_3169491942329101441_n.jpg

118496880_332304084556955_4003970756198538213_o.jpg

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

it's not a molotov.  it was a shopping bag that held a water bottle.  that said its incredibly disingenuous to say he got shot because he threw a bag.  no, he got shot when he cornered the kid at point blank range. 

the bag "throwing" happened seconds before this.  dude got shot when he caught up to the kid

like 2 participants in a bar fight....  both are morons and neither had business being there in the first place.

Like a  few pointed out earlier, there's no winners in this thing.  

51 minutes ago, Brew said:

let's see: the gun wasn't his, he crossed state lines to commit a felony, a 17 year old can't legally open carry, and then oh yeah, he murdered two people and blew off another guy's arm, but yeah, let's focus on the criminal history of everyone involved except for this guy. WTF.

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Brew said:

I agree that the 17 year old should not have been there.  Period.  The whole scenario contains a multitude of actions/ decisions that leave me asking in the short term, "Where were the young man's parents, " and in the long term, "Where were the young man's parents?"

Nothing good was going to come out of that trip, and like so many have said in the thread, he went looking for trouble and found it.  In discussions over firearms, I have long supported strong legal action against those who commit crimes with guns.  If he's convicted, I hope he gets the max allowed under the law. If his parents were negligent with regard to the access to weapons, hammer them too.

As for the deceased, I don't care to disparage their character or criminal past.  However, one cannot dismiss those characteristics within the body of folks doing this destruction and criminal behavior under the deceptive precepts of being socially outraged.  Did they deserve to die?  I don't believe "deserve" has anything to do with it.   Similarly to the perp, they went looking for trouble and found it.  

Only put yourself in that position if it's worth it.  It's too late now to ask them what the looting and arson was worth, but we know the price they paid.

Edited by slorch

22 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Like a  few pointed out earlier, there's no winners in this thing.  

We’re looking at a big loser right now spouting debunked right wing talking points. Hint: it’s you 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

34 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

I saw someone try to hit him with a skateboard and it looked like Grosskreutz was packing right? 

Maybe he was assaulted but it seems the DA didnt think he was in mortal danger when he fired. Additionally, he had no legal right to have or operate that weapon

31 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

I went back and pulled up actual entries from the Wisconsin database. The image that has been going around showing Rosenbaum appears to be manipulated. I also haven't found a single DOC # with a letter in it.  They are all numbers only.  So yeah, just like the "Molotov cocktail," it is fake. Amazing how the same people fall for the same shit over and over.

@MillerEP calling you out - you've now posted two factually incorrect, inflammatory, and thread derailing pieces of misinformation around this event. You really should not use social media as a primary news source, because you've derailed this thread twice and given @Johnny Sack an excuse to be his worst self. 

Johnny - what was your evidence for deciding that person was a pedophile? Was it exclusively the misinformation that Miller got from facebook?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Yeah. That 15 miles was a real long trip for him.  Amazing he was able to go that far in this day and age.  

Does Wisconsin have a gun registry?

No, my point is it’s not like he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It’s not like he was helping defend his fathers business or some shit. This piece of shit went out of his way as a fucking 17 year old with a gun that wasn’t his, and what was his intention? Like honestly what do you think his intention was when he went to link up with this alt right militia? This wasn’t some “oh he got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time” bullshit. I’m not going to sit here and defend the people he shot that you have dug up information on (which is just strange by the way, that anyone would dig up this info in situations like this). I’m sure they’re pieces of shit. But this kid is every bit as much of a piece of shit as anyone else out there in the middle of those riots, and now his life is ruined because he’s a piece of shit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2