Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

1 minute ago, workswithseed said:

I said he did it for the meme, unless you can prove otherwise you can think whatever you want want to think. 

So let's get this straight. Kyle just so happened to be at a bar with Proud Boys, with THAT shirt on, drinking beers underage, taking selfies with them and flashing that hand sign and you think it's a coincidence?

11 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Well it’s a good thing, I wasn’t doing that ain’t it.

I suggest a reading class for comprehension.

This site has become shit for trying to have any decent conversation.

FTR I wasn't at all saying you endorse or condone her.  I was expressing my disgust at the fact that she was elected to office by my so-called fellow citizens.  Any office.  I've evidently been sheltered in thinking that lunatic shitbaggery wasn't mainstream in America anymore most of my adult life.  I was wrong.

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Hook 'Em 2

Multiple people involved in that shooting were in the wrong.  Including those that incited it on the protest side, and those who inspired this kid to take that kind of action.  

All I know is we can debate hand signals all we want.  But this kid's life is over, he just doesn't know it yet.  He'll never get to attend prom, go to college, get a decent job, get married, start a family, etc.  He is going to die in prison.  He will be a martyr for some though, I guess he has that going for him.  But he is going to die inside prison.  In a small way, as a man of faith, I do feel bad for him.  

Edited by Lobo

20 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Multiple people involved in that shooting were in the wrong.  Including those that incited it on the protest side, and those who inspired this kid to take that kind of action.  

All I know is we can debate hand signals all we want.  But this kid's life is over, he just doesn't know it yet.  He'll never get to attend prom, go to college, get a decent job, get married, start a family, etc.  He is going to die in prison.  He will be a martyr for some though, I guess he has that going for him.  But he is going to die inside prison.  In a small way, as a man of faith, I do feel bad for him.  

This is probably the truth of his life.

20 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Don't forget about shooting another in the arm that made him drop his gun that he illegally had.

Using a gun that was bought/given to him illegally.   What's your fucking point here, dude?  Kyle Rittenhouse is a piece of shit, possibly a murderer, most likely a white power piece of shit, why are you trying to minimize what he did?  What's the point?  Can't you just say he's a piece of shit and move on?  

• Hook 'Em 1

I said he did it for the meme, unless you can prove otherwise you can think whatever you want want to think. 
Do you think someone that has the morally and ethically correct opinion of white power (that it's abhorrent) would ever flash a white power hand sign "for the meme"?

25 minutes ago, BradInATX said:
1 hour ago, workswithseed said:

Do you think someone that has the morally and ethically correct opinion of white power (that it's abhorrent) would ever flash a white power hand sign "for the meme"?

You lost him at "think".   

50 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Using a gun that was bought/given to him illegally.   What's your fucking point here, dude?  Kyle Rittenhouse is a piece of shit, possibly a murderer, most likely a white power piece of shit, why are you trying to minimize what he did?  What's the point?  Can't you just say he's a piece of shit and move on?  

I lost you at most likely. If I can lose you think, then why can't you just tell me 100% that he's doing it because he's a white supremacists. 

8 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I lost you at most likely. If I can lose you think, then why can't you just tell me 100% that he's doing it because he's a white supremacists. 

Why do you care? He's a piece of shit that murdered 2 people.  Why are you defending him?  Do you think he is what America represents?  Come out and state your views, motherfucker.  You either think he's a piece of shit or you don't.  If you don't, then god help you.

7 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

because that's the game with all these losers.  do something that has a 5% plausible deniability chance for the lulz.

don't monkey this up - desantis

he could get me to go to a public hanging - lady from MS

white supremacy, western culture, when did that become racist - rep king from OH.

flashing wp sign - lady at the congressional hearing, this turd, scores of others.

they know there are losers out there that will defend them because they are tied up in the ideology and don't mind being wrong.  it's sort of a 'can't shame the shameless' thing.  

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Why do you care? He's a piece of shit that murdered 2 people.  Why are you defending him?  Do you think he is what America represents?  Come out and state your views, motherfucker.  You either think he's a piece of shit or you don't.  If you don't, then god help you.

Why do we give murderers a defense? If people saw him, and video taped him, do thy just not still get to have a legal defense? There is still a case that you could be missing information. You might be missing info, and that's what I think is going on. 

13 hours ago, Lobo said:

The reason there's a Qanon thread on Texags and LSU/tigerdroppings is because those fans are vulnerable to cult-thinking.  Qanon logic wouldn't fly on surlyhorns or any other UT message board because that kind of easily-fooled cult-mentality couldn't possibly fly with this type of Texan.  Pure and Simple.  

Both of those boards closed their q threads so now all the q's are scattered in the wind 

3 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

oh man.  that is great. i bet there are SO MANY first amendment experts suddenly on those boards now.

It was quite a scene. td did it first, which turned ags into a Q mecca and the mods got a little uneasy with that. 

7 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

@workswithseed what do you think Kyle Rittenhouse meant to accomplish, by going to Kenosha with a gun furnished to him illegally by some other dude, who bought it for him, and stating his intentions on TV?  

He says he came down to protect businesses. What do you think it is? 

You get so mad at nothing all the time. Did you by chance go to an anger management class with Hank?

Edited by workswithseed
You missed one word. You suck at messaging!

4 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

@workswithseed what do you think Kyle Rittenhouse meant to accomplish, by going to Kenosha with a gun furnished to him illegally by some other dude, who bought it for him, and stating his intentions on TV?  

Early on, I was willing to give ol Kyle a little bit of benefit of the doubt as a super-stupid kid.  Information has subsequently developed indicating that in addition to being a super-stupid kid, he's kind of a piece of shit, who has a piece of shit for a mother, and who surrounds himself with pieces of shit.

Doesn't necessarily mean he's guilty of murder, but he's not getting much benefit of the doubt from me anymore.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

He says he came down to protect businesses. What do you think it is? 

You get so mad at nothing all the time. Did you by chance go to an anger management with Hank?

I'm mad because your parents and whoever else was responsible for you failed at making you a sentient thinking human instead of worthless troll who can't even fucking spell.  I'd be glad to go back to our constitutional compromise if it included people like you.  There I said it.  I'm sad to think dumbass motherfuckers are part of the United States of America, and are allowed to vote and procreate.  You are either a dumbass or a troll.

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

Early on, I was willing to give ol Kyle a little bit of benefit of the doubt as a super-stupid kid.  Information has subsequently developed indicating that in addition to being a super-stupid kid, he's kind of a piece of shit, who has a piece of shit for a mother, and who surrounds himself with pieces of shit.

Doesn't necessarily mean he's guilty of murder, but he's not getting much benefit of the doubt from me anymore.

Hell, I'm fine with this take. This take is probably truer than @Lobo 

1 hour ago, BradInATX said:
2 hours ago, workswithseed said:

Probably, next we should go after movies, and comedians, or someone who makes his pug do the NAZI salute.

3 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Probably, next we should go after movies, and comedians, or someone who makes his pug do the NAZI salute.

You think that a normal person who detests white power would give a white power hand sign "for the memes"?

Dude I've sort of had your back because I thought you had some intellectual curiosity, but this is fucking idiotic. 

15 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

You think that a normal person who detests white power would give a white power hand sign "for the memes"?

Dude I've sort of had your back because I thought you had some intellectual curiosity, but this is fucking idiotic. 

Yeah? Why can't they? The people who claim that they're Satan worshippers are most likely not putting Satanic status out there cause they believe it.

Even if you don't believe in Satan, Christians do, and they believe he's the worst of the worst of all humanity. 

Edited by workswithseed

4 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Yeah? Why can't they? The people who claim that they're Satan worshippers are most likely not putting Satanic status out there cause they believe it.

Even if you don't believe in Satan, Christians do, and they believe he's the worst of the worst of all humanity. 

Here’s some food for non-thought.  Satan was actually a good dude,  he thought God was an asshole, and shouldn’t make humans suffer.  God thought differently and here we are.  Choice and all.  

2 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Hey, man.  I'm not on here 24/7 (despite appearances to the contrary).

I just meant someone posting "porque no los dos?" Meme.

4 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

"I only got this tattoo for the meme, guys. I'm not racist at all!"

Image result for swastika tattoo

Here's a picture of clansmen reading which person they should attack next.

Screenshot_20210205-095612.png

6 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Here’s some food for non-thought.  Satan was actually a good dude,  he thought God was an asshole, and shouldn’t make humans suffer.  God thought differently and here we are.  Choice and all.  

I don't know, he didn't have to be so mean to Job.

• Haha 1