Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

Don't blame him for going to a conservative school.  Three leftists already attacked and tried to kill him.  The vast majority of the left have false and nutty ideas about what happened that night.

Now their attacks didn't work out that well for them.  But next time could be different.

• Fuck You 1

On 12/26/2021 at 10:50 PM, immortal13 said:

Wow that's a dumb response even from you. The left and their rabid desire to burn this kid at the stake because their senile leader declared him "WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!" is why this case was ever brought. And your team looked like fools trying to prosecute him, corrupt fools.

On 12/26/2021 at 10:03 PM, immortal13 said:

Why let that bother you? 

In Irony Dead World, persons can hold two opposing concepts in their minds at once. Why bothered, Immortal13?

Why project rabidity and persecution onto whatever you imagine the "rabid" left to be? 

Or better yet, how can a rational person do so? I know. No recognition of irony. That means no self-awareness. 

Team that with the belief that you're on an imagined jihad against the ebil libs, and you got yourself a pretty potent formula for tearing down a republic. 

I think I speak for all when I say, "Thank you so much."

On 12/29/2021 at 3:26 PM, Willfully Horn said:

I assume you are referring to my posts. Other than the particulars of why the audio wasn’t admitted into evidence, I think I have a fairly good understanding of why the jury reached their verdict. Perhaps rules of evidence should be taught in schools so you can feel better.

I’d feel better if armed folks could not legally provoke others, and then kill those who react to the provocation. I might be wrong, but I believe I read here that Texas differs from Florida in this regard. If so, I’m not alone in this position.

I’m open to the contrary argument, but it hasn’t been offered. I’m also open to learning what other legal principles I do not understand. TO, you haven’t enlightened me. 

To be clear, I mentioned the political landscape to explain my take on KR’s state of mind. I didn’t blame politics for the outcome.

Fair point about provoking people, then reacting to them. If Kyle Rittenhouse had showed up at a football game w a firearm and provoked opposing fans, I would agree with you that he was to blame.  

However, if you consider Kyle provoked people by being at the riot with a weapon, then surely you must include the rioters in the category of provoking people. I would say committing $50 million of damages, (NY Times) mostly to small businesses, is pretty provoking, and I contend they lost any moral high ground by being a party to that.

• Fuck You 3

2 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

lol oh aggy

"ASU has been fun"

which ASU is he talking about? Arizona State?

Yep. And it’s funny he mentions it since he was only taking online non-degree seeking classes. It’s not like he was partying it up in Tempe. Also, ASU kicked him out.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, royiv said:

Yep. And it’s funny he mentions it since he was only taking online non-degree seeking classes. It’s not like he was partying it up in Tempe. Also, ASU kicked him out.

Well, even as a glorified commuter school, ASU likely is tougher to get into than aggy.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Fair point about provoking people, then reacting to them. If Kyle Rittenhouse had showed up at a football game w a firearm and provoked opposing fans, I would agree with you that he was to blame.  

However, if you consider Kyle provoked people by being at the riot with a weapon, then surely you must include the rioters in the category of provoking people. I would say committing $50 million of damages, (NY Times) mostly to small businesses, is pretty provoking, and I contend they lost any moral high ground by being a party to that.

Negged for resurrecting a horse that's already been beaten to death 1,000,000 times over.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

There is a New Orleans style bar in Tempe that does the everclear/151 slushies and it’s a delight. Spent last Thirsty Thursday there but everyone was gone for 1st week of summer break

Saw a 20/20 type show where people would go down to their version of 6th street and drink 21 shots on their 21st birthday

What the fuck happened to Lara Logan?  Jesus.

She was sexually assaulted in Egypt during their uprising. She’s been pretty broken since. Obviously understandable. But the truth remains that she’s turned into a crazy, shitty human being.
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Don't blame him for going to a conservative school.  Three leftists already attacked and tried to kill him.  The vast majority of the left have false and nutty ideas about what happened that night.

Now their attacks didn't work out that well for them.  But next time could be different.

Damn those liberals. Gotta watch out for them. They are known for being violent. I mean, look at all the times throughout history liberals have risen to power, started a dictatorship and run roughshod over continents. I would choose a conservative school too. They are the model of fairness and equality.

• Hook 'Em 2

Yea Lara had some hit happen to her that would break a lot of humans, and she’s working herself without public help (I believe, don’t know) and it’s best to let them try without pushing too hard.

I don’t fucking know

Edited by StassneyHorn

Yea Lara had some hit happen to her that would break a lot of humans, and she’s working herself without public help (I believe, don’t know) and it’s best to let them try without pushing too hard.
I don’t fucking know

Damn. I hadn’t heard of this and just looked it up. Geeeeezzzz.