Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

8 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Do you belong to White Nationalist social media groups or platforms?

When you read them are you nodding your head and saying yeah, that's right?

Do you counterprotest BLM  protests and seek out violence?

How many Nazi and Confederate flags, clothing, patches, bumper stickers or symbols do you own?

Do you sing white nationalist songs?

Do you pose for pictures doing that hand sign while doing any of those things or hanging out with Proud Boys, 3%, KKK, Arayan Nation, or with other white nationalist orgs?

Answer yes to any one of the above and yes, you are a racist. 

That doesn't make him a racist.  Rather, it merely suggests that he is somebody who cannot take responsibility for his own station in life...small as it may be.  More often than not, someone meeting those criteria in the modern United States was a chronic disappointment to their parents and likely a shitty father as well.  But it's okay, their children can come over...and mow my lawn while the Mexicans that usually do it hang out and grill carne asada with me.  People like PassiveAggressiveCoach and Kyle Rittenhouse think they're setting the table for a better America for other white people.  They're not.  They're just fighting among their fellow lowlifes so people like me have people to laugh at.  You're never getting your "America Back" and you're never going to advance much in the future either.  Can't you see that?  Don't you know what you are?  

Just now, workswithseed said:

You messed up. You should of put an okay sign.

It wasn’t deliberate.  It just happened while I was typing...um wait... speaking with my hands.

Look at you two dipshits (Slorch and Workswith), only took you two a half-day but you figured out the difference between somebody posing for a photo with a hand gesture, and somebody being freeze-framed making one from a video.  There's probably a good reason why the only people who've ever hung around to hear you speak in person were legally obligated to.  ;) 

Edited by Lobo

Do you belong to White Nationalist social media groups or platforms?
When you read them are you nodding your head and saying yeah, that's right?
Do you counterprotest BLM  protests and seek out violence?
How many Nazi and Confederate flags, clothing, patches, bumper stickers or symbols do you own?
Do you sing white nationalist songs?
Do you pose for pictures doing that hand sign while doing any of those things or hanging out with Proud Boys, 3%, KKK, Arayan Nation, or with other white nationalist orgs?
Answer yes to any one of the above and yes, you are a racist. 

If we answer No to all of the above and are white, can we still do the okay sign or no?
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, slorch said:

so when you speak with your hands, WTF are you saying?

Do you flip people off while your hands are in motion and just pass it off as emphasizing the moment?

Your explanation/ differentiation between moving handsigns and still frame shots is a bit  bullshitty.

CtqL0szWgAQdNjF.jpg

36 minutes ago, Lobo said:

That doesn't make him a racist.  Rather, it merely suggests that he is somebody who cannot take responsibility for his own station in life...small as it may be.  More often than not, someone meeting those criteria in the modern United States was a chronic disappointment to their parents and likely a shitty father as well.  But it's okay, their children can come over...and mow my lawn while the Mexicans that usually do it hang out and grill carne asada with me.  People like PassiveAggressiveCoach and Kyle Rittenhouse think they're setting the table for a better America for other white people.  They're not.  They're just fighting among their fellow lowlifes so people like me have people to laugh at.  You're never getting your "America Back" and you're never going to advance much in the future either.  Can't you see that?  Don't you know what you are?  

a lot of self projection there. damn, dude.

I make fun of how this fringe group has stolen a common hand sign and I get this? So funny. 

Edited by PassiveAggressiveCoach

10 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Look at you two dipshits (Slorch and Workswith), only took you two a half-day but you figured out the difference between somebody posing for a photo with a hand gesture, and somebody being freeze-framed making one from a video.  There's probably a good reason why the only people who've ever hung around to hear you speak in person were legally obligated to.  ;) 

For all I know, they could be trying to signal to me that they're a white supremacists during thier talk. I don't see how you didn't think of that?

That's a good point.  These online public speaking classes have really devolved during the Pandemic.  According to my Qanon channel, the only two public figures that really study their hand gestures during public talks frame-by-frame are Adolph Hitler and Jen Psaki.  Obviously, it's all coming full circle to the Great Awakening.  

There was a great clip on "30 Rock" where Jack films some sort of corporate video for GE/NBC.  The final product is as polished and inspirational as Jack is as a titan of industry.  But then Liz has to watch the 100+ rough cuts and she watches Jack just speak awkwardly without ever moving his hands and it makes everyone uncomfortable.  They finally give him two coffee mugs to hold so he at least has something to do with his hands.  That's how I picture Slorch speaking in public, menacingly rotating his body back and forth without moving his arms wondering why people always go to the restroom whenever he gets up to make a toast.  

Edited by Lobo

7 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

👌🏿

Uh, I "see" what you did there.  But with my vision and on this laptop...that looks like a pile of dog-shit.  

🏅 What about a participation trophy for some of the folks on this thread who had to go through exhausting mental gymnastics today to point out that everybody does the white supremacy hand gesture in still photographs these days?  I usually put up a "Hook 'em" symbol in most photographs just 'cause. 

But I think the "okay/white power" symbol is like the new "bunny ears" photo prank for the 2020's.  It's just innocent fun, done by immature people, except instead of wanting to ruin a class picture at school, they just want to execute a few public officials, re-enslave a race of people , or blow up a branch of government.  Just innocent antics on picture day, remember to give your parents the option to order extra wallet size. 

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Uh, I "see" what you did there.  But with my vision and on this laptop...that looks like a pile of dog-shit.  

🏅 What about a participation trophy for some of the folks on this thread who had to go through exhausting mental gymnastics today to point out that everybody does the white supremacy hand gesture in still photographs these days?  I usually put up a "Hook 'em" symbol in most photographs just 'cause. 

But I think the "okay/white power" symbol is like the new "bunny ears" photo prank for the 2020's.  It's just innocent fun, done by immature people, except instead of wanting to ruin a class picture at school, they just want to execute a few public officials, re-enslave a race of people , or blow up a branch of government.  Just innocent antics on picture day, remember to give your parents the option to order extra wallet size. 

I think the 'mental gymnastics' is more about people not understanding or still trying to figure out what's what. Not everyone thinks in those terms. So they ask questions to understand how something that most of us have used forever is now a WP thing. When I first started seeing this on the internet, I was like GTFOH. So you have to educate/explain.

I think @TexasEd got it right for the most part. While reading this thread, I watched five flatbeds get loaded. 3 of the drivers used the OK sign to let the lifts know they were good. Besides the Arkie(j/k), I don't think they were being malicious. 

But I think the "okay/white power" symbol is like the new "bunny ears" photo prank for the 2020's.  It's just innocent fun, done by immature people

You're closer to the truth than you probably intended to be. 

Edited by Brothahorn

My family has been in trucking for literally 100 years.  And I've been scuba diving for 25 years.  I know the hand gesture is used for other shit, nobody is fucking debating that.  My only point came up when some poster showed that frozen video clip of the White House Press Secretary making the gesture.  If somebody makes it during a speech or in the fucking freight yard or 20m below the surface of the ocean, I fucking get it.  We all do.  

But when you're dressed up in a Kohl's tactical camo outfit and posing with 10 other dudes and your assault rifles and the photographer says, "Okay, 1...2...3!"  And you choose to make that particular gesture with a smirk on your face, forgive us if 10% of us find that oddly curious.  

The gesture is not always a forever about White Supremacy.  Different hand gestures mean different things in different times in different contexts.  The Bellamy Salute went from being the way American schoolchildren pledged allegiance to the flag each morning to being the Heil Hitler sign.  Shit, I'm sure the Hook 'Em sign probably meant some ugly shit at some point in human history.  But c'mon, let's be adults.  those guys, in those places, with those weapons, with that much time to kneel and pose before the picture, they knew that they were doing.  The only thing they were signaling to back up were the asses of their buddies so they get to the repressed gay sex they're all itching to have.  

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

My family has been in trucking for literally 100 years.  And I've been scuba diving for 25 years.  I know the hand gesture is used for other shit, nobody is fucking debating that.  My only point came up when some poster showed that frozen video clip of the White House Press Secretary making the gesture.  If somebody makes it during a speech or in the fucking freight yard or 20m below the surface of the ocean, I fucking get it.  We all do.  

But when you're dressed up in a Kohl's tactical camo outfit and posing with 10 other dudes and your assault rifles and the photographer says, "Okay, 1...2...3!"  And you choose to make that particular gesture with a smirk on your face, forgive us if 10% of us find that oddly curious.  

The gesture is not always a forever about White Supremacy.  Different hand gestures mean different things in different times in different contexts.  The Bellamy Salute went from being the way American schoolchildren pledged allegiance to the flag each morning to being the Heil Hitler sign.  Shit, I'm sure the Hook 'Em sign probably meant some ugly shit at some point in human history.  But c'mon, let's be adults.  those guys, in those places, with those weapons, with that much time to kneel and pose before the picture, they knew that they were doing.  The only thing they were signaling to back up were the asses of their buddies so they get to the repressed gay sex they're all itching to have.  

I was responding to this

What about a participation trophy for some of the folks on this thread who had to go through exhausting mental gymnastics today to point out that everybody does the white supremacy hand gesture in still photographs these days?

Not the guys in Kohls camo(what respectable asshole buys camo from kohls?) or those guys n those places. They are who they are. 

Gotcha, I just like pointing out these guys look like they got a gift card at Christmas to go play G.I. Joe in real life.  "Cobra took our jobs!"  

But today, I'm just listening to the apologies for this Kyle kid, for Marjorie Greene, for Qanon, for the murderous assault of the Capitol.  I'm sitting here in my campus office looking at the Tower, at all these bright kids with a bright future on our campus and being thankful that at least I'm in a great part of Texas.  And I think about places like Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, to some extents---Florida, South Carolina, and Missouri.  After 150 years, they just don't fucking get it. 

What do they have in common?  They thought their view of the world was right.  They lost.  And they're still too stupid to notice that we've elevated more countries around the world into prosperity than we have states in the Southeastern Conference.  We've rebuilt entire continents but the states filled with people that support and believe this stupid shit wallow in peril and misery.  Because they just don't understand.  It was never about power or being heard or being superior or defiance or rights or liberties.  It is as it has been since the Civil War.  It's about being stupid.  The people for Kyle, Greene, Qanon, and the Insurrection were stupid last year, they're stupid this year, and they'll be stupid next year.  And we'll keep feeding 'em chum from our ivory towers as long as it benefits us.  They're not racists, or unChristian, or even bad people.  They're just fucking stupid.  And we make a fortune keeping stupid people stupid.  None of them will ever enroll at any UT System school, nor gain meaningful employ, nor get a decent banking relationship.  The stupid people will go down the street where we keep the stupid products for the easily manipulated and they'll await further orders until we have need for them again.  Stay in your lane you fucking children.  

13 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Gotcha, I just like pointing out these guys look like they got a gift card at Christmas to go play G.I. Joe in real life.  "Cobra took our jobs!"  

But today, I'm just listening to the apologies for this Kyle kid, for Marjorie Greene, for Qanon, for the murderous assault of the Capitol.  I'm sitting here in my campus office looking at the Tower, at all these bright kids with a bright future on our campus and being thankful that at least I'm in a great part of Texas.  And I think about places like Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, to some extents---Florida, South Carolina, and Missouri.  After 150 years, they just don't fucking get it. 

What do they have in common?  They thought their view of the world was right.  They lost.  And they're still too stupid to notice that we've elevated more countries around the world into prosperity than we have states in the Southeastern Conference.  We've rebuilt entire continents but the states filled with people that support and believe this stupid shit wallow in peril and misery.  Because they just don't understand.  It was never about power or being heard or being superior or defiance or rights or liberties.  It is as it has been since the Civil War.  It's about being stupid.  The people for Kyle, Greene, Qanon, and the Insurrection were stupid last year, they're stupid this year, and they'll be stupid next year.  And we'll keep feeding 'em chum from our ivory towers as long as it benefits us.  They're not racists, or unChristian, or even bad people.  They're just fucking stupid.  And we make a fortune keeping stupid people stupid.  None of them will ever enroll at any UT System school, nor gain meaningful employ, nor get a decent banking relationship.  The stupid people will go down the street where we keep the stupid products for the easily manipulated and they'll await further orders until we have need for them again.  Stay in your lane you fucking children.  

MGT is a fucking nut. She and people like her win when you allow them to make you miserable/intolerable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

MGT is a fucking nut. She and people like her win when you allow them to make you miserable/intolerable.

Up until a few hours ago, she was a committee member on the house labor and education committees that set rules and legislation for those areas of law. She is a pseudo-fascist, anti semetic, racist, 9/11 truther bag of dicks.

Excusing and accepting madness like her is what leads to fascism becoming more normal. Read a history book, look up what europe looked like before WWII started

• Hook 'Em 3

The reason there's a Qanon thread on Texags and LSU/tigerdroppings is because those fans are vulnerable to cult-thinking.  Qanon logic wouldn't fly on surlyhorns or any other UT message board because that kind of easily-fooled cult-mentality couldn't possibly fly with this type of Texan.  Pure and Simple.  

42 minutes ago, Lobo said:

The reason there's a Qanon thread on Texags and LSU/tigerdroppings is because those fans are vulnerable to cult-thinking.  Qanon logic wouldn't fly on surlyhorns or any other UT message board because that kind of easily-fooled cult-mentality couldn't possibly fly with this type of Texan.  Pure and Simple.  

lulz... there are plenty here and they let their cray shine

• Hook 'Em 3

The fact that people like her exist in this day and age is depressing. Don’t sugarcoat it.  

Well it’s a good thing, I wasn’t doing that ain’t it.

Up until a few hours ago, she was a committee member on the house labor and education committees that set rules and legislation for those areas of law. She is a pseudo-fascist, anti semetic, racist, 9/11 truther bag of dicks.
Excusing and accepting madness like her is what leads to fascism becoming more normal. Read a history book, look up what europe looked like before WWII started

I suggest a reading class for comprehension.

This site has become shit for trying to have any decent conversation.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Qanon logic wouldn't fly on surlyhorns or any other UT message board because that kind of easily-fooled cult-mentality couldn't possibly fly with this type of Texan.  Pure and Simple.  

Have you read this board? Or literally this thread?

We have plenty here.

6 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Have you read this board? Or literally this thread?

We have plenty here.

There are more folks seeing it where it isn't.   They think it's anyone not aligned with their political ideology.  That mindset is ever present on here too.

Do not differentiate.

There are more folks seeing it where it isn't.   They think it's anyone not aligned with their political ideology.  That mindset is ever present on here too.
Do not differentiate.
If you want to know who on this board would feel at home on the Texags Qanon thread, wait a few hours and look at the list of posters that rep this post.
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

I think the 'mental gymnastics' is more about people not understanding or still trying to figure out what's what. Not everyone thinks in those terms. So they ask questions to understand how something that most of us have used forever is now a WP thing. When I first started seeing this on the internet, I was like GTFOH. So you have to educate/explain.

I think @TexasEd got it right for the most part. While reading this thread, I watched five flatbeds get loaded. 3 of the drivers used the OK sign to let the lifts know they were good. Besides the Arkie(j/k), I don't think they were being malicious. 

You're closer to the truth than you probably intended to be. 

Were those truckers loading white pine?

• Hook 'Em 1

Everybody keeps talking about this Qanon shit, but I never heard of it before last year. I am certainly not going to try the googles thing for it to see what it is. I get enough spam from Russian chicks wanting to fuck me and tons of ads for ED solutions.
But if it is a thing for aggy and Tigerdroppings, then maybe that tells me all I need to know about it.

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, BradInATX said:
58 minutes ago, slorch said:
Do not differentiate.

If you want to know who on this board would feel at home on the Texags Qanon thread, wait a few hours and look at the list of posters that rep this post.

Conversely, as of late and it’s because it is a fallback/ flowchart response; I get allegations levied towards me once or twice in a given week of being one of those fuckers.  I never go on their sites. I don’t post anything remotely related to their stuff.  They are fucking nutjobs.  All you have to do is deviate slightly from the groupthink on here, and here it comes, followed by some insane, fartsmelling self-annointed intellectual superiority claim.

Whatever.

23 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Everybody keeps talking about this Qanon shit, but I never heard of it before last year. I am certainly not going to try the googles thing for it to see what it is. I get enough spam from Russian chicks wanting to fuck me and tons of ads for ED solutions.
But if it is a thing for aggy and Tigerdroppings, then maybe that tells me all I need to know about it.

Same here.

Conversely, as of late and it’s because it is a fallback/ flowchart response; I get allegations levied towards me once or twice in a given week of being one of those fuckers.  I never go on their sites. I don’t post anything remotely related to their stuff.  They are fucking nutjobs.  All you have to do is deviate slightly from the groupthink on here, and here it comes, followed by some insane, fartsmelling self-annointed intellectual superiority claim.
Whatever.
I honestly skimmed this thread because it sucks but if you think the murderer kid's OK sign meant anything except the white power thing you belong on Texags. Not saying you in particular because I don't remember who suggested that.
  • Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, BradInATX said:
22 minutes ago, slorch said:
Whatever.

I honestly skimmed this thread because it sucks but if you think the murderer kid's OK sign meant anything except the white power thing you belong on Texags. Not saying you in particular because I don't remember who suggested that.

Workswithseed suggested that, and that dude is proving himself to be either a huge troll or moron. Take your pick.

29 minutes ago, BradInATX said:
35 minutes ago, slorch said:
Whatever.

I said he did it for the meme, unless you can prove otherwise you can think whatever you want want to think.