need some surly help today

henrygandorf

a good friend of mine is in the running to become "ms health and fitness".  she's already made it through several rounds, but needs to finish 1st by 10pm central time tonight to advance to the semi's or whatever the hell it is.

i know this type of thing isn't encouraged on the surl, but i need some crowdsourced assistance over the next few hours, so i hope this is ok.  mods - feel free to lock and nuke the thread in 10 hours.

voting is free (1 vote per day per person) or you can spend money for some charity (wounded warriors?) and vote multiple times.  i'm obviously not asking anyone to do this, but if you could take the couple minutes it takes to cast a free vote, i'm sure she'd appreciate it.  she's a former raiderette, and lives in vegas.  there are photos of her at the link, and there might be a foxy photo of her in a horns tank-top if she can make it over the top.  she's been 1st for the past week but somehow slipped to 2nd this morning.

so do your thing and show these other chicks the power of the surl.  thanks for your time.

https://mshealthandfitness.com/2020/lindsey-hanson