Arsenal 2020-21: Here Comes The Arteta

shadow_operative

we were completely lifeless for 75 minutes u too all of the subs came on and then BAM- all of a sudden we were looking lively and creating chances. not sure why some of those dudes didn't come on earlier/actually start the game. also don't know WTF to say about Saka and Laca in front of goal. atrocious. 

if this club doesn't overhaul the roster and spend £200M on players in the next 12-15 months, then i'm not sure i'll even have a reason to follow any more. sadly, we all know that the chances of that happening are about the same as the chances that i start as a false 9 for Arsenal in the away leg. 

we were completely lifeless for 75 minutes u too all of the subs came on and then BAM- all of a sudden we were looking lively and creating chances. not sure why some of those dudes didn't come on earlier/actually start the game. also don't know WTF to say about Saka and Laca in front of goal. atrocious. 
if this club doesn't overhaul the roster and spend £200M on players in the next 12-15 months, then i'm not sure i'll even have a reason to follow any more. sadly, we all know that the chances of that happening are about the same as the chances that i start as a false 9 for Arsenal in the away leg. 

I’ve seen your year in review video. Just receive the ball juggle a bit to mind fuck em and then drain the trey.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Well, it all boils down to this. This year, and probably next as well. Fuck you, Kroenke, and get the fuck out of our club. Oh, and get fucked on the way out the door, you fucking jizzmopper.

Slavia haven't lost at home in 21 matches, we have to score at least one, and I'm all sorts of nervous. I'd take a 2-2 and get through on away goals. But, Arsenal...

COYG!!!

Edited by Dutch

It was rather enjoyable watching the extended highlights on YouTube and then coming here and reading last weeks moaning and groaning over missed opportunities.

Then moaning over little hope in the week in between. Then watching the "What Is Positional Play?" video before reading the lovefest.

Arsenal is looking good. Will most likely win the Europa League and be in the Champions League next year.