Eskimo Hut needs Yelp Reviews.

Walden Ponderer

I'm just saying. Because God almighty does that place that I've never been before and will never go to in a gadjillion years suck.  I hear the bathrooms are dirty, the employees are slovenly, the drinks are overpriced, and the whole place just reeks of choadishness.

Edited by Walden Ponderer
  • Like 1

IANAL & definitely did NOT sleep @ a Holiday Inn last night, however I can easily see someone being litigious in defense of their business & might attempt to go after negative reviews for people who are pissed (like I am) about the loss of Shag.

YMMV

I have not Yelp reviewed his store(s) & have no intention of doing so.

(unless I was contractually obligated "about tree fiddy" in renumeration)

My friend said he ordered one of their Pina Coladas, but instead of bringing his order,  some guy came up and urinated into his car.

My friend was understandably pissed, but when he asked to talk to the owner, the pee'er said he was the entire chain owner and his name was Kevin Morgan.  Unreal.

As pissed as my friend was, he didn't press charges bc he felt so bad for the owner due to his micro peen.  Anyway, don't advise visiting an Eskimo Hut unless you enjoy golden showers and /or tiny dicks. 

Edited by Bill Lumbergh

6 hours ago, Bat Guano said:

Stupid fucking business concept in the first place. I mean, a drive-thru place for fucking pina coladas and frozen daiquiris? What kind of brain-damaged asshole thinks that's a good idea? Gotdamn moron, that's what.

Have you ever spent any time in Louisiana?  Granted they are all morons, but drive thru daiquiri shops are on every corner.