New Theme

4 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

This, right now it’s kinda hurting my eyes.  The dark break between the light posts..  

palabra.  

will give it a go but i think i’ll be sticking with the default theme. 

Edited by joe dirt

4 minutes ago, bernorange said:

I liked the burnt orange & white background better than this dark one.  If you do make this new one permanent, would it be possible to make the old one optional?

It is.  Go to "Theme" drop down at the bottom of the home page.  Choose default for the old, etc.

The new one looks nice, but the default seems easier to read in the final analysis.

Edited by TwiceHorn

2 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Is that a option, if so how?  It really is killing my eyes for some reason.

you can change the theme from any page, but yea what twicehorn said.  bottom left corner. 

it’s hard to locate the “new content begins here” marker too. the gray blends too close to the black to where i can barely see the tiny white letters. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, joe dirt said:

you can change the theme from any page, but yea what twicehorn said.  bottom left corner. 

it’s hard to locate the “new content begins here” marker too. the gray blends too close to the black to where i can barely see the tiny white letters. 

The activity button moved from center left to upper right corner. I had to look around for it too

Constructive criticism: the contrast between the background and the content areas is too strong. Also, horizontal separators that match the starkly contrasted background making the main content area feel disjointed.

I don't get the point of the background picture, since you can barely see it.  (Unless it's intentionally obscured to keep the lawyers away). 

And the dark stripes between posts gave me a seizure while scrolling too fast.

edit: i'm using a laptop

Edited by miguelito