New Theme

Is there something I am missing here. Using Firefox and the new theme has some sort of picture of what seems to be clouds as a background but the heading and then the box forthe topic take up 90% of the screen, I have a one inch section htat shows the background.

On 4/18/2018 at 7:21 AM, Wally Fairway said:

I like the (New) Main Theme - however if I click no avatar it goes back to the prior theme. Can no avatar be made available with the new theme?

(not that I am on shaggy whilst working .... much)

I second this. 

i'm not sure why someone is so committed to having a stretched out stadium pic in the background (vs.say, a banner version in the header and maybe a footer), but regardless of which pic, it does not look very good imo.  just go with the grey background would be my recommendation if anyone gave a shit.

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:40 PM, RamjetFDO said:

I hate that Surly_unreadicon.pngmeans "Go to First Unread Post" within each forum, but THE EXACT SAME ICON means "Mark Forum as Read" on the main page.

Read this yesterday and thought nothing of it.  Tonight I just marked the football forum as read on accident.