Jump to content
Brothahorn

Bella Thorne done pissed off the whoars!

Recommended Posts

Paying for a nude picture on the internet is like paying for a grain of sand while you're standing in the Sahara.

No, no, I have to have *that* grain of sand.

Morons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it was, it would be the cheapest and nastiest bourbon you could buy and you would always wake up afterwards with a hangover and the shits.

Garrison Brothers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

lpo3zhzmxfx11.jpg

She’s ok I guess. I can’t imagine paying 2 cents to see her naked online, let alone 2 C notes. To each his own. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I know a few girls who cam/OF, the smart ones utilize both along with other social media platforms.


We must be in ‘Nam because the pics aren’t showing up on my phone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2020 at 10:32 AM, fattyflattie said:

Had to look her up. Kinda reminds me of what you’d wake up next to after drinking the cheapest and nastiest bourbon you could buy. Hard pass on this chick, tho she does look rude and has some hardware in there. Face...lacking 

Ayyyyy...yep. I cannot say you are wrong.

bella-thorne-1-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2020 at 6:53 PM, Wulaw Horn said:

She’s ok I guess. I can’t imagine paying 2 cents to see her naked online, let alone 2 C notes. To each his own. 

Sad thing is, that pic is a few years old. She doesn't look near that good anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2020 at 7:48 AM, Hate said:


If it was, it would be the cheapest and nastiest bourbon you could buy and you would always wake up afterwards with a hangover and the shits.

Oh so it's Jim Beam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys can all say “I’ve seen hotter” and probably you’re right, but there was a multipage thread devoted to her on TOS talking about when she’d turn of age.  Then a bigger thread when she did of pics of her doing all the stupid stuff 18-year-olds do when they’re too rich and too famous.  

My issue is with why the OP begrudges the other chicks on the site for selling naked pics.  There are a lot of reasons most people don’t do the same:

1. they don’t have to

2-16,834.  No one wants to see that shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2020 at 1:53 AM, Wulaw Horn said:

She’s ok I guess. I can’t imagine paying 2 cents to see her naked online, let alone 2 C notes. To each his own. 

how about 1 of us pays 2 cents and we split it 5 ways?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2020 at 8:01 AM, Liquor and Poker said:

You guys can all say “I’ve seen hotter” and probably you’re right, but there was a multipage thread devoted to her on TOS talking about when she’d turn of age.  Then a bigger thread when she did of pics of her doing all the stupid stuff 18-year-olds do when they’re too rich and too famous.  

My issue is with why the OP begrudges the other chicks on the site for selling naked pics.  There are a lot of reasons most people don’t do the same:

1. they don’t have to

2-16,834.  No one wants to see that shit

Hey, I'm not against whoars making an honest living. They gotta eat, buy drugs like everyone else. I am shocked at how big the demand is for the stuff. 

I just thought it was a funny story but whoars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2020 at 7:48 AM, Wanker Bob said:

Oh so it's Jim Beam

Beam ain't even close to the bottom of that list. At least it's drinkable with coke. Let's start with Kentucky Deluxe and go from there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beam ain't even close to the bottom of that list. At least it's drinkable with coke. Let's start with Kentucky Deluxe and go from there. 
JB is closer to KD than it is to Weller. It's terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ztejas said:

Beam ain't even close to the bottom of that list. At least it's drinkable with coke. Let's start with Kentucky Deluxe and go from there. 

And it ends with Kesler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...