Bella Thorne done pissed off the whoars!

Brothahorn

On 8/31/2020 at 10:32 AM, fattyflattie said:

Had to look her up. Kinda reminds me of what you’d wake up next to after drinking the cheapest and nastiest bourbon you could buy. Hard pass on this chick, tho she does look rude and has some hardware in there. Face...lacking 

Ayyyyy...yep. I cannot say you are wrong.

bella-thorne-1-1.jpg

You guys can all say “I’ve seen hotter” and probably you’re right, but there was a multipage thread devoted to her on TOS talking about when she’d turn of age.  Then a bigger thread when she did of pics of her doing all the stupid stuff 18-year-olds do when they’re too rich and too famous.  

My issue is with why the OP begrudges the other chicks on the site for selling naked pics.  There are a lot of reasons most people don’t do the same:

1. they don’t have to

2-16,834.  No one wants to see that shit

On 9/8/2020 at 8:01 AM, Liquor and Poker said:

You guys can all say “I’ve seen hotter” and probably you’re right, but there was a multipage thread devoted to her on TOS talking about when she’d turn of age.  Then a bigger thread when she did of pics of her doing all the stupid stuff 18-year-olds do when they’re too rich and too famous.  

My issue is with why the OP begrudges the other chicks on the site for selling naked pics.  There are a lot of reasons most people don’t do the same:

1. they don’t have to

2-16,834.  No one wants to see that shit

Hey, I'm not against whoars making an honest living. They gotta eat, buy drugs like everyone else. I am shocked at how big the demand is for the stuff. 

I just thought it was a funny story but whoars.