The RB class of 2017

shadow_operative

20 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Saquon & CMC were recent first rounders, they’ve been really good so far.

They've definitely been great so far, but it reminds me of the Zeke debate. The pick should have been Ramsey. We have so many examples of running backs being plug and play. The Chargers didn't lose much when Gordon went out, the Rams didn't lose much when Gurley went out. I don't even know if KC knows who their RB is. It's a huge waste regardless of how good the pick is, because X position in the first round + a running back later will 9 times out of 10 far exceed the production of the inverse 

• Like 1

Everyone on TOS ridiculed CMcC on draft day, said he was nothing but white boy hype playing against shitty PAC-12 defenses and riding his famous last name, should never pick a loser who skips his bowl game, etc....

He’s great on a shitty team.

He hasn’t exactly helped his team win anything. which I think is major sticking point with taking an RB in the 1st rd.

Ya know, this has always been one of my favorite games - drafted x(a slappy) when y (superstar) was available behind him.  Always comes up when the team cuts bait with the under performer.  The exercise really does take advantage of the greatest tool known to man, though - hindsight.