2 New Boards

immamac

That was my next question?  What's he/she in for?  And he can't say, "Nothing.  Lawyer fucked me."

Also, it would make sense to eventually launch an Austin FC forum but seems a little premature.  We're still a long ways away from MLS action. 

A purely "2020 election" forum would make some sense.  Where all sides (Trump, Biden, and Other) could just have a free for all.  If it had anything to do with the election, it's fair game.  Mainly polling and election/ballot site news, but I could see that go off the rails quick.  But one forum where everybody can come together and nobody can bitch about what's off-limits or shit-posting or what hurts their feelings to have to read in print.  

And we've long hinted at a more "Quackenbush"-type forum for more philosophy, non-secular, theological topics.  Timeless topics from DT and Lulz and CR like religion, AA, parenthood, soul searching, etc.  

So all that to say my predictions for the two new boards are "Squishy Chicks" and "Aggies I Have Met While Yachting"  

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Isn’t there a Vic Mackey POF thread?  Yeah we don’t need a whole board dedicated to squishy chicks. 

I would amend your second suggestion to “Aggies and Anal-Rape-Thirsty Men Who Shop at Steinmart I Have Met While Yachting”. 

Good to see you day drinking again, buddy.  Take it easy on the family tonight, eh?  

I meant this kinda squishy:  https://thechive.com/2020/08/20/squishy-be-thy-name-60-photos/

Not the Vic kind, but still fun.  

Edited by Lobo

"Oils & Scents Board" sounds like the anti-pasta/charcuterie at South Austin's Mom's "All You Can Eat Fuck Buffet."  

It was actually a really, really classy affair.  

I was guessing we'd have an all Covid-19 board, but moderators would have done that already.  The suspense is building...