Spencer Rattler seems like he sucks

Michael Knight

12 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

You're a brave motherfucker, ass-mining a woman who's been dead for 18 years. On the bright side, it was probably better than what you're usually getting...

I figured she had reached the legal age for being dead long enough. Oh let me guess, she needs to be dead for 25 years because 18 isn’t long enough. Grow up dude. It works for both of us. Let me live my life. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I figured she had reached the legal age for being dead long enough. Oh let me guess, she needs to be dead for 25 years because 18 isn’t long enough. Grow up dude. It works for both of us. Let me live my life. 

Near's I can tell, your life isn't worth living, but keep fucking that chicken and see if it works out for you.

Kyler was a five star, at least in some rankings I saw at the time.  High enough that we collectively wet our pants when we found out he was secretly visiting us right before signing day.
Rattler was highly ranked too, but let's not act like Kyler was some no-talent raw stone that the head dick gobbler polished into a diamond.
Who said kyler had no talent on here?

Because kyler is 5’9”. This dude has a way stronger arm, and he’s much taller, and still mobile enough. I’m just repeating what the recruiting sites have said. I don’t really know what I’m talking about.
Kyler has a weaker arm and is shorter. Spencer will certainly get drafted way above kyler is your point right?

5 minutes ago, markstanco said:
On 9/4/2020 at 12:53 PM, Not a cat said:
Kyler was a five star, at least in some rankings I saw at the time.  High enough that we collectively wet our pants when we found out he was secretly visiting us right before signing day.
Rattler was highly ranked too, but let's not act like Kyler was some no-talent raw stone that the head dick gobbler polished into a diamond.

Read more  

Who said kyler had no talent on here?

The poster I quoted that said rattler was a far better prospect than Kyler and that it wasn't even close.  

6 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

250 yards and 3 TDS, middle of the 2nd quarter.  

Is missouri state even fbs though?

Problably more likely Lincoln Riley is an asshole going for home runs on a high school team.  

Lol.  It’s the first half and nobody had a full practice schedule this year.  Go balls out.  

We're gonna beat the dirt burglers by 2-3 TD's this year, no doubt. No clue what Casey/Card/JJ is gonna do the next year. 

Our defense is going to feast on their offense, and out O is going to drown their DB's. Rattler will score, make no doubts about that, but Sam is better this year and so is our WR and RB's. 

29 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

Worked on Bomar ... and shit, we beat Kyler AND Baker. So fuck them.

I don’t know if it’s about beating them as much as it’s about not letting them win the conference for a 6th fucking year in a row. That’s what should make everyone in here sick to their stomach. We’re not Aggy. Beating OU but losing 3-4 times a year means nothing. It means that was our super bowl basically (like it used to be for aggy). 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, 6th Street said:

Saw the highlights and this kid has a cannon. Quick release and short throwing motion too, so not sure how much we will be able to pressure him. 

OU's oline will be full of future draft picks as always and they'll be holding their asses off as always so it will be the same as it always is.

3 hours ago, 6th Street said:

Saw the highlights and this kid has a cannon. Quick release and short throwing motion too, so not sure how much we will be able to pressure him. 

Iowa State type defense might be best to slow him down this year since he hasn't had to face something like that before.  Hope TEXAS "rattles" Spencer early and often!!!

20 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

OU's oline will be full of future draft picks as always and they'll be holding their asses off as always so it will be the same as it always is.

Wish the B12 referees would call those damn holding calls on blOU more often -- I just don't get that SHIT !!!

3 hours ago, 6th Street said:

That’s never been a question. He was a 5 star for a reason. He has some of the best arm talent in the country. The question is how much he can get through his reads and how he handles pressure. Looking good against a 1-10 FCS team isn’t at all relevant to those questions. 

4 hours ago, 6th Street said:

His first 2 TD each went 50 yards in the air from casual looking tosses.  Fuckers got an arm

Edited by 52-80

6 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Only in OU math can you release a ball at your own 34 have it caught ~your opponents 27 and it be 50+ yards.

And yes I get the distance covered to the sideline. But if you want to count that then let’s start crediting QBs who throw 20 yards on a 3 yard dig with that shit as well.

Yep.  OU math.

His first 2 TD are legitimate 50 though.  First one tossed at the 33 landing at 15 on the other half of field.