Spencer Rattler seems like he sucks

Michael Knight

1 minute ago, ousux said:

Legit question, is mizz state much better than UTEP? Didnt watch any of blowU's game

No. Way, way worse. UTEP is arguably the worst team in the FBS. Missouri State is arguably the worst team in the FCS.

1 hour ago, Constant said:

like I said above, this is a good throw, but no one’s ever questioned whether Rattler can throw a pretty ball to his first read who’s wide open while sitting in a clean pocket. 

He’s got a better arm & throws a prettier ball than Sam. But he has nothing on Sam’s playmaking ability or decision making. Which is why I think UT beats them this year. He’ll follow the typical OU path of lighting up the stat sheets & getting blown out in the CFP semifinals the next couple years. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him hold up a heisman in that timeframe either. 

3 hours ago, Helobious said:

He’s got a better arm & throws a prettier ball than Sam. But he has nothing on Sam’s playmaking ability or decision making. Which is why I think UT beats them this year. He’ll follow the typical OU path of lighting up the stat sheets & getting blown out in the CFP semifinals the next couple years. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him hold up a heisman in that timeframe either. 

lol come on. OU hasn’t won a title in the CFP era because of their shitty defenses, not because their offenses are paper tigers. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, Constant said:

No one gonna comment on the obvious hold by the true freshman left tackle?  Because that's the part that interests me.

Also the fact that Riley is calling max protect with the rb and hb and they still needed a hold against 230 lbs dlinemen to get their play off 

Edited by fellside
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

like I said above, this is a good throw, but no one’s ever questioned whether Rattler can throw a pretty ball to his first read who’s wide open while sitting in a clean pocket. 

In the last 10 years, I'd say OU played 6 games against Texas with QBs who could not routinely, if ever, make that exact throw:  three with a construction worker last seen slinging picks in the XFL, one with the Chiefs' lesser-known TE, one with a QB who was subsequently run off to aggyland, and one with Jalen Hurts.  OU was 5-1 in those games, and 3-2 in the same period with QBs who make that play in their sleep (at least in college).

OU can lose this year, but that has nothing to do with Rattler.  I'll send him into the Cotton Bowl tomorrow with no hesitation.  It has everything to do with the talent, depth, experience, and size of the defensive interior against the fully calcified battering ram on the end of Ehlinger's neck.

Edited by soonernado

16 hours ago, fellside said:

No one gonna comment on the obvious hold by the true freshman left tackle?  Because that's the part that interests me.

Also the fact that Riley is calling max protect with the rb and hb and they still needed a hold against 230 lbs dlinemen to get their play off 

Why? It's not like they'll call it against OU anyways.

19 hours ago, fellside said:

Their true freshman left tackle didn't play.  Must have the covid.  

2 hours ago, Deej said:

Holding is a big part of their game plan. 

We could make a NFL call to send Omenihu, Okafor, Roach, Ridgeway and Poona back into the Cotton Bowl with a week of practice by Orakpo and it wouldn't make a shit.  Riley's formula is to hold for the 3.5 sec it takes to execute a screen with a QB who only needs to make two reads and a quick release. 

Max Duggan graded higher on on the 40 yd dash, 20 yd shuttle, vertical jump, power throw and SPARQ rating, if one would believe that.

Edited by Gravy Train

On 9/14/2020 at 10:37 PM, Gravy Train said:

Max Duggan graded higher on on the 40 yd dash, 20 yd shuttle, vertical jump, power throw and SPARQ rating, if one would believe that.

Wouldn't believe if you if I didn't look for myself. Rattler runs the 40 .03 faster than JT Daniels... Crazy. Hurts and Murray had the ability to hurt you with their feet. If Rattler takes off he may actually get murdered. 

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Want to bag on the kid cuz his face is busted and he plays for blowU, but he's played well so far. Accurate, ridiculously strong arm, and mobile enough to move the pocket/extend the play.

yeah I’m surprised at this thread.  he may have the best arm in the country and will be a huge problem for us for several years.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I’m not afraid of this guy right now. 

I guess a lot of it depends on how many 1st and/or 2nd round wrs OU has this year, since they always seem it have 1 or 2 in the chamber. I really do feel like Hollywood Brown and CeeDee Lamb got mayfield drafted #1 overall and he should give them part of his rookie deal

• Hook 'Em 1