Spencer Rattler seems like he sucks

Michael Knight

12 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Want to bag on the kid cuz his face is busted and he plays for blowU, but he's played well so far. Accurate, ridiculously strong arm, and mobile enough to move the pocket/extend the play.

12 hours ago, futureman said:

yeah I’m surprised at this thread.  he may have the best arm in the country and will be a huge problem for us for several years.

did not age well

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

did not age well

So a true freshman choking (and that last pass of his was definitely a choke) in his second-ever start suddenly means he a) isn't that accurate, b) doesn't have a ridiculously strong arm, and c) isn't mobile enough to move the pocket/extend the play?

Otherwise, feel free to explain how my observations "didn't age well." That is, if you can read and write well enough to put forth a coherent argument.

(It's OK--we already know you can't.)

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

Both you faggots should watch QB1 like I explained how I knew he was a head case instead of getting pissed because you look like idiots for cock guzzling an ou player, why the fuck would do that

6 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

feel free to explain how my observations "didn't age well." That is, if you can read and write well enough to put forth a coherent argument.

Yup. Called it.

8 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

So a true freshman choking (and that last pass of his was definitely a choke) in his second-ever start suddenly means he a) isn't that accurate, b) doesn't have a ridiculously strong arm, and c) isn't mobile enough to move the pocket/extend the play?

Otherwise, feel free to explain how my observations "didn't age well." That is, if you can read and write well enough to put forth a coherent argument.

True freshman?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, markstanco said:
5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:
True freshman?

Did the Germans bomb pearl harbor?

Fair. Redshirt freshman.

Point is, dude was making his second start ever. Him being a douche, or wearing Crimson and Cream, or that his team blew a big lead today against a shitty team doesn't suddenly mean he's got a rag arm, can't throw it in the ocean, or isn't adequately mobile.

I'm sure y'all can understand that. @mulletpelini, however ... 

8 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Fair. Redshirt freshman.

Point is, dude was making his second start ever. Him being a douche, or wearing Crimson and Cream, or that his team blew a big lead today against a shitty team doesn't suddenly mean he's got a rag arm, can't throw it in the ocean, or isn't adequately mobile.

I'm sure y'all can understand that. @mulletpelini, however ... 

I think most other posters are crowing because so many seemed to want to crown Rattler after his win over an FCS team that Oklahoma should have never even been playing. Fuck Rattler. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Tex Pete said:

I think most other posters are crowing because so many seemed to want to crown Rattler after his win over an FCS team that Oklahoma should have never even been playing. Fuck Rattler. 

People on this site or in the national media? If it's the latter, I understand. I recall one idiot on ESPN placing Rattler second in his Heisman rankings a couple of weeks ago ... based solely on that game and, I suspect, the blowU on his jersey.

Here it is:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/page/HeismanWatch200915/heisman-watch-trevor-lawrence-picks-where-left-spencer-rattler-joins-race

Shit like this is infuriating, and it's yet another example of how much of a joke the Heisman has become.

Besides, blowU has gotten enough undeserved playoff berths and Heismans to last it for the rest of the century.

I can’t get over how ugly he is

Not only just an FCS team..they’re a perennial 1-3 win per season bad FCs team who would lose to most powerhouse D2 teams

On 9/27/2020 at 6:39 AM, JFKFC said:

Rattler is nowhere close to the hype, and is mentally weak. Still, he is going to light up our D like a Christmas tree.

This is where I'm at as a UT and Dallas Cowboys fan. That every damn QB will look like all pros against these defenses. And I am so used to every damn OU QB butt fucking our defense.

Also, I had no idea this dude has fucking shit locks for hair until the end of the game against KSU. Never seen what he looked like without a helmet.

7 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

This is where I'm at as a UT and Dallas Cowboys fan. That every damn QB will look like all pros against these defenses. And I am so used to every damn OU QB butt fucking our defense.

Also, I had no idea this dude has fucking shit locks for hair until the end of the game against KSU. Never seen what he looked like without a helmet.

It looked like worms to me...so now I call him Worms

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

Hurts did as much damage with his legs as his arm. Rattler looks much more one dimensional.  

I was being sarcastic but his numbers were actually better than I thought, primarily due to his rushing. 

Over 70% of their passing yards went to Lamb and I think he had at least 50% of those after contact so I wouldn't give Hurts much credit tossing the ball. 

366 total, 4 TDs to 2 turns. Could have been worse. Wasn't like Kyler in the B12 title game the year prior.